> Sup Forums cheered the election of Donald Trump
> Sup Forums stayed quiet when the U.S. supported Franco
> Sup Forums stayed quiet when the U.S. supported Duvalier
> Sup Forums stayed quiet when the U.S. supported Noriega
> Sup Forums stayed quiet when the U.S. supported Pinochet
> Sup Forums stays quiet when the U.S. supports Mbasogo
> Sup Forums stays quiet when the U.S. supports Netanyahu
> Sup Forums stays quiet when the U.S. supports Berdimuhamedow

What's the matter, I thought you guys were all the "anti-dictator" big-shit league and all....?

he was a commie

Commie filth deserves to die in a ditch

Communist but still a dictator and tyrant

>trump is a dictator
Stop reading there.

>dictators are inherently bad
Hitler was good, Pinochet was good, Mussolini was good.

Tell that to the millions they killed and raped.

>thinks trumps a dictator
>thinks all dictators are the exact same
back to normiebook

Well see for most of those things Sup Forums didn't exist, they were in the past, Sup Forums is a hip new board full of trendy young professionals

Sup Forums likes Pinochet but mainly because helicopter meme is meme meme

Sup Forums is quite outspoken in their dislike of King Jew

Guinea and Turkmenistan are basically fake places, nobody cares what happens there, they're probably not even really reL

And Donald Trump isn't a dictator, he's a fairly & legally elected official who shows every intention of following the laws of the land as regards the limits of his authority

So there you go user, glad I could help you out there

Poo didn't exist when the US did all those things

(you)

>wahhhh my safe space

SAD.

If they were so good how come they got cucked to death?

?

0/10

>Implying pol supports Jews, roaches, and niggers
>Implying Trump who is elected is on the same ballpark as directors
That is some serious grasping straws shit you got there.

Nice generalizations of people that have different levels of melanin than you, you piece of moldy shit.

Faggot you were asking why we didn't give a shit about the other faggots. And it's quite simple it's because pol don't like niggers, jews, or cockroaches not that it matters because you must not been here long enough since we shit on Israel, Turkey, and every faggot degenerate rat of an leader. The reason why we are paying attention to Castro kicking the fucking bucket is because faggots like Obama and Trudeau are passing out sympathy shit to him, lefty faggots like you eat Castro cock harder than a Congo nigger with bread, and finally he's a Communist. You are on a board that boasts a fucking swatiska....you think somehow we don't share the same hate that Hitler had for Commie faggots.

Oh wow, so you're practically a bigot that hates dictators, what a world.

Hitler didn't kill anyone, and Pinochet killed commies

All good in my book.

>muh 6 gorilion

reddit/10

sage

Oh yeah, le funny holohoax meme XD

No wonder you bafoons are virgins

Not everyone deserves to live.

Hell even the most successful commies knew that.

>muh 10 million

You're being racist and xenophobic

>tell that to the millions they killed and raped
Honestly, they did everyone a favor.

They were just unable to follow through because of our involvement.

So you are justifying the murder of women and children, you fucking disgusting, putrid piece of shit??

>4488

he is not a dictator, but he is an oligarch let me assure you once those cunts fester inside your political machine, the are a bitch to rid yourself of.

Is this what shitposting has become? Is there really no more love for true and authentic shitposting out there? It's really become "lol ur wrong xD" as a form of trolling? Psshh. I remember back in my early days on the chans I would whip up a throwaway tripcode and start avatarfagging on levels faggots like you can only dream. I had gigabytes of various reaction images from generic weeb anime #2849 to trigger fans of generic weeb anime #2848 into oblivion. And this was for a random Tuesday. Nothing even special. Yet here you are snickering to yourself in a dark room, wiping away tears from your eyes, thinking you're the hottest shit that's totally untouchable, but what's this? You just wiped spicy cheeto dust in your eyes. That's the 7th time this week. I'm over here. Evolved. Shitposting from my phone, doxxing myself so fags like you can waddle their fat ass on my property for me to legally murder. "oh no an intruder" *shotguns*. And that's pretty much the whole point of this. You're a fucking loser and an awful troll. I've been trolling on bitches like you since I was 12. And here you are. Probably 30+. Kissless virgin. Getting angry at people on the Internet. I pity you.