Booed and despised by fans

>Booed and despised by fans
>Lost to Miami Dolphins
>Media now doubling down on facts about shit he said about Castro and Cuba
>Losing relevance
>Will soon be the most unwanted player on a draft
>Literally born to lose in so many ways

How many levels of JUST do you see this guy being in the next few years?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=brendan fraser just&espv=2&biw=1088&bih=502&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiYqrn9kczQAhUjwVQKHc6MB8gQ_AUIBigB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Anonymous (ID: FI+aBbnp) 11/28/16(Mon)12:50:22 No.10062

I hope he pays.

He got his fame and now God wants payment back.

Dude looks like he's gong to fly to Yemen and people close to him will say he started "acting oddly" afterward.

If being paid millions is JUST, I want to get JUSTed too

>kicked out of NFL.
>moves to syria to join isis to get back at whitey.
>eventually killed by YPG.
>nobody mourns his death.

Hate to ask this here but what does "JUST" mean?

literally who

JUST as in
>JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

True but the way this guy has been handling his career now he most likely won't be making those millions anytime soon. NFL can see him as a liability and bad publicity after his contract runs up and won't bother to bring him back in.

What's protesting the anthem supposed to achieve? These athletes are huge faggots who've been pampered since they were kids. Taken out of the ghetto with college scholarships and now millionaires for throwing a ball around. Instead of saying thanks they shit on the country. Can't make it up.

>be a swag fag
>have one at best two good seasons in the NFL
>get exposed for being shit
>now shit and swag doesn't matter
>become a SJW of the NFL
>still shit
>still getting paid millions for being shit

this guy just needs to disappear

google.com/search?q=brendan fraser just&espv=2&biw=1088&bih=502&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiYqrn9kczQAhUjwVQKHc6MB8gQ_AUIBigB

>did not vote

Lazy too

Nice reply faggot

but he is a nigger my friend, he will spend his millions in no time.

Exactly. This is what I've been saying for years. Cuckball: The game in which Negros compete to see who can punch their wife in the face the hardest.

OP forgot to mention that Alex Smith and the Chiefs are at the top of their division, so there's an added layer of JUST right there.

I'm surprised the NFL hasn't put a hit out on this faggot yet. He has literally cost them millions. Ticket sales and tv ratings are way down because of his chimping.

Was this the BLM nigger?
Who could have guessed that he was an anti-american castro fag :^)

This
Also he won't pay his taxes so he will go to jail which is his natural habitat anyway.

The NFL has been encouraging this shit.

>2016
>watching niggerball

JUST A PRANK, BRO!

I think they have to publicly encourage it because of the PC culture and the football Jew but I don't see how they like losing millions.

No I don't watch This is my description of Cuckball

I'm sitting across from his cousin right now

The Browns will take him, guaranteed

He's so bad that I doubt it. He'll probably get cut next April. He'll be less of a hit against San Fran's cap space by then. This will probably be his last season in the league.