Actual reason for recount? Hillary's 2020 run

>Vanquished Democratic Party presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is working to undermine the legitimacy of the election of her rival Republican Donald Trump to the presidency in order to ‘keep her options open for 2020’ according to Ron Fournier. Fournier cited sources close to Clinton for the report.
dailywire.com/news/11127/hillary-prepping-2020-ben-shapiro
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/report-clinton-undermining-trumps-legitimacy-to-keep-her-options-open-for-2020/

Thoughts? Do you guys think she'll run again in 2020?

Clinton 2020 would be a godsend

There's no way the DNC will select her again after blowing a 3-1 lead

I really hope it is true. But I doubt it because of her health and age.
Imagine another failed run, KEK.

Fucking drumpf shills need to fuck off

Normally I would say no, but after all the dumb shit the dems have been doing for a year it wouldn't suprise me.

she won't even be around then, please ....

The idea that she's running again is only being floated because she wants to keep the foundation scheme going for the next 3 years until Chelsea is going to run for Congress.

there's absolutely no chance she's running in 2020.

stupid thread

T H I R D T I M E ' S T H E C H A R M

you can't run a presidential campaign from prison

do it!

But her parkinsons will have advanced dramatically by then.

>Hillary 2020

Will she even take the hint? She lost to a fucking black guy originally, then to DONALD TRUMP; someone with fuck all political experience.

Let alone the fact she very likely could die before 2020 any way, considering she has a head injury.

Just bail on politics and live out your remaining days on the vast amount of cash you've swindled by selling your influence.

You mean Jill (((Stein))) rerun?
The recounts will prove that Democrats cheated and thus increase the chance for Jill to become president.

I double fucking dog dare them to run Hillary in 2020. Neither party has ever been stupid enough to do a rematch election. It's hard enough to win an election, and your odds are worse when you run against an incumbent. If Hillary runs in 2020 it will be the joke of the century.

>I'll be the first undead president of the United States!
>For all eternity!

>implying the Democratic Party will pick her as their candidate in 2020
>implying she will even be alive by then

Top fucking lel, if she runs again in 2020 and wins the nomination against bernie again leddit is literally going to commit suicide.

The old hag will be dead be then.

Third times the charm, grandma! Slay!
kek
She'll succumb to old age before then.

Democrats refuse to learn their lesson. The people don't want Hillary. If they re-elect Nancy Pelosi for minority leader, the GOP will easily win in 2018 and 2020.

Bernie's done. Dems won't dare let him run again.
Castro's turn is next.

Not habbenin tho. As retarded as they are, they're not that retarded. I expect some Mexicam guy to run for Dems now that they realize Latinos are quite conversative in a majority

>Pulling this kind of shit when Trump has her and her families freedom in his hands

This will seal her fate, Jeff Sessions is going to fuck her shit up.

3-1? Try 3-0 against your rival, cursed team who not only beat you but went on to win the entire world series.

hillary clinton dies in 2019

COUGHING FIT

>The idea that she's running again is only being floated because she wants to keep the foundation scheme going for the next 3 years until Chelsea is going to run for Congress.

This desu.

>when kek confirms your post

Not a chance
Trump would have incumbent advantage, all those bernouts will blame her for costing them 2016
I'd be surprised if this old hag will even be physically capable of trying again

>He still thinks Drumpf is sending her to prison

This can't be true. Not even the Democrats can be this blinded. Clintonism sure is a powerful drug but there is a growing movement in the party membership to choose someone more down to Earth, Sanders or similar, for 2020.

Pants of shit

There's no way the DNC would do this, they are already trying to purge the center-left.

>CTR funds ran out like a month ago, but he now shills for free out of habit

Holy shit please let Clinton run again in 2020

Crazy how someone with millions of dollars and multiple homes and a sports car is the most "down to earth" nominee the Dems may have

If she lives that long.

>lost to Obama
>lost to Trump

No way this cunt gets anywhere near office again

she'll be like 100 years old and probably dead if not invalid.

Just like her voters!

Let her run again--that will ensure Trump's 2nd term.

She won't even make it to 2018 the way she is acting lately. Jail or more likely heart attack and retirement.

She is a spoiled race car now. They won't push Bernie either, too old and destroyed his base.

Not sure who they got coming but he will be either gay or latino, or both.

So will Rubio switch parties then?

No fucking way the DNC or Obama would allow Hillary 2020

They will probably throw out Warren for 2020 realizing she has no chance and is just a foothold

Try really try to win with Mitchell 2024

>Thoughts?

the stench of incompetence and corruption that has followed Hillary for her entire political career will always prevent her from being a viable candidate

Here's what I don't get.
You have billions of dollars
Your last campaign brought up so much shit about you to almost get you arrested. Why not just take the money and run

Where would she go? Saudi Arabia? They don't really like women there. Germany? Canada? Ukraine?

She's old, hated, and has the stench of failure about her.

If she's alive and free in 2020 I hardly think another shot at the presidency will be on her mind.

lol I hope she lives that long it'll be great.

she will get BTFO by kanye in the primaries

>Ron Fournier

i hope so. ol'donny will stump her again. cant wait

The Democrats would have to be the most retarded fucking idiots in the world to still trust her.

2020? You really think she's gonna try 3 times? Trump annihilated her and her doctor probably prescribed her some rest for the rest of her days.

lol

She is drunk as fuck in that video, there is no medical condition.

How much can this poor old lady take? Its just hit after hit

>flag
>image
>derailing thread
hahahahhahahhahahhahaha

I don't see why the fuck Hillary would want a recount. She knows like 1/3 of her votes were faked or made by illegals.

Maybe her hubris really is so large that it makes her stupid.

That's gotta be b8.

that is in fact what theyre doing

>running one of the worst candidates ever multiple times in a row.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

It's gotta be that. You have to be hubrisy as fuck to blow an election like that.

The democrat party is too fractured to ever make a credible run in 2020.

>clinton 2020
>implying she won't be dead

>Democrats
>existing after 2018
Lel

Oh they defiantley are that deluded, especially after a few years go by and they forget. Hell, they did it once, who's to say they won't do it again? It's not like 2016 hillary was any better than 2008 and they "picked" her again.

>Do you guys think she'll run again in 2020?
I think she'll have another stroke before then.

Assuming the next 3 1/2 years go well for Trump, Democratic leadership will allow some dedicated Leftist outsider to get the nomination so that Trump can destroy them, then use that loss to undermine future primary challenges from everyone outside the establishment. "Remember how badly candidate X lost? We can't nominate someone this extreme." It'll be the same thing establishment Republicans did with Goldwater in 1964.

If the Democrats are stupid enough to let her run again they deserve to lose just as badly as they did this time.

No way she'd win the primary again. If not, she'll be the next Adlai Stevenson II.

But user, she will be in Jail.

>2020
>hillary, trump and kanie west on a debate

you can only run for office twice

The disease she has from eating children is already in the final stages based on her symptoms. She will not live another 4 years. 2 at most.

On paper Bryan's presidential runs were more embarrassing than Hillary's, but Hillary will overshadow him if she runs against Trump again. No-one has ever been dumb enough to try running the same candidate twice against the same opponent in a Presidential race. When that happens on the state level, we call them "perennial candidates." Doing it on the national stage would basically be the democrat party conceding that they can't win anymore and no-one on their bench wants to run against Trump.

Not to mention that it would be Hillary Clinton's third run for president and it would be her least likely race to win. That would be like running John McCain against Obama in 2012 after he already lost against him in 2008. She would go down not only as a woman who tried and failed to be the first female president, but a woman who failed 3 times because she didn't take the hint the first time.

>0-2 in presidential bid
>won popular vote twice
>couldn't even handle a full campaign in 2016 health wise

Kek. Cory Booker will be the choice

PANTS OF SHIT

LOW ENERGY

Obama and Hillary have lost the Dem's a lot of seats to the Republican's, not just Trump. I doubt the Democrats will select her as a nominated candidate again. And her over emotional state after this election could put nominators off Hillary due to a lack of trusting her judgement.

she is aiding in the recount to cover her tracks

>he thinks CTR lost funding and didn't just cut the useless people

You guys told me she was in bad health.

The Cubs won Game 2. It was a 3-1 lead for CLE before they took a dump.

If Hillary ran against Trump a second time it would look like 1984.

Lmao

1952 and 1956

>Do you guys think she'll run again in 2020?

Yes. Then it's REALLY her turn, shitlord.

Good. I hope they run this creepy faggot.

He's got a corrupt streak almost as long as Hillary's and he was the guy spearheading Obama's "forced diversity" program in the Midwest.

If you think rural turnout was impressive this year, wait till this fucker runs. It'll make Reagan v Mondale look like a close match.