>THE OHIO NIGGER WAS A SOMALI REFUGEE
THE OHIO NIGGER WAS A SOMALI REFUGEE
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/suspect-dead-after-ohio-state-university-car-knife-attack-n689076

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fDnu0tplwcw
youtube.com/watch?v=K47VXTNkE_8
themonitor.com/news/local/updated-palmview-police-chief-describes-shooting-inside-area-heb/article_50215ee4-b571-11e6-9f0e-87f6ccb8fde0.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BURY THIS.

SHUT IT DOWN

D-DELETE THIS

REFUGEES ARE ONLY PEACEFUL

W-W-WE DONT NEED BORDERS!!!!!

>fake news
shut up Drumpfkins

Ali mohamed .. original ..

Multiculturalism YES!

Trump tweet tastefully not mentioning this nigger's identity /WHEN/?

>18 year old
>Somalian refugee
>legal permanent resident

ok

>dead/injured liberal college students
>dead refugee
>other liberal college students swallow the redpill
the future is bright

>motive unknown

I wonder how many terrorist attacks are buried under the mental illness excuse these days.

We had a kebab attempt to torch a bank full of patrons a week ago, apparently it was due to "stress and gambling debt".

bump

>MOTIVE WAS UNKNOWN

in b4 "retaliated against white supremacy bullies at school"

Put this in the general thread where people can find it easily

How many got killed or wounded?

I'm sure this poor innocent refugee was in no way related to al Shabaab

HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA2016 has been a good year!

Anyone noticed how the attacks are ramping up again now that the election is over? Exactly as Scott Adams predicted, Muslims knew Clinton would be the best thing for them so did not want to help Trump get elected. I can't want for Trump to start fighting back.

>DRUMPF BTFO

Video telling people how to kill with knife comes out during the weekend. The second the weekday starts a refugee tries to kill people with knife. Damn

Pottery

You can blame the Scandinavian countries and Germany for taking all the good Somalis. Now we have shit like this happening here in the US.

there's a whole industry of contractors helping these people settle here. guess who pays for it all?

boot all refugee until we can vett them

his name is ali muhammad
he was shot by the officer he hit with his 2002 honda accord

wtf

why do good looking people become terrorists

FIRE UP THE TWITTERS BOYS
#THEYHAVETOGOBACK

Guess there is no """Gunshow Loophole""" after all. I bet he tried to get a gun legally but couldn't.

>mfw

Yeah, if you could just delete this thread, I'd appreciate it. Don't wanna fan the racist flames, just leave it alone.

you mean the beheading video that YouTube refused to pull down? maybe the victims can sue YouTube?

it's tommy hearns if he was a faggot

Goddamn fucking Somalians need to be glassed. Them coming to my suburb turned it from a peaceful area of whites ans asians into a shithole full of public housing. Hell my high school was full of these literal pastaniggers and all they did was fight and oogabooga all day while contributing nothing to society.

Fuck all of them.

>good Somalis

Let's spread this on Twitter that YouTube supports terrorism

Why doesn't the msm identify the suspect right away if he isn't white???

Is it still up?

Fuck off racist

We just don't have the right immigration system that incentives good Somalis to come to our countries like the Europeans have. So instead we end up with the criminal ones. We need better programs to help them integrate and get on their feet and then things like this wouldn't happen.

Hmmm...

MFW when he is with Mohammed,Castro and Justin Trudeu's dad in Hell as we speak

Not only that, he didn't even use a gun just plowing people with car and stabbing with a butcher knife. How can liberals even recover?

wew lad

"This was done on purpose"

What did he mean by this?

SO WHAT CHU BE SAYIN' IS DAT U NEED MUNEY FO DEM PROGRAMS??

the accidental machete attacks are a big problem

machete control now

Yup, I noticed it. Was strangely quiet during the election, this flare up was expected. Prepare for more in the holiday season.

"good somalian"

Start lynching them in public. Hang one from a tree in the town square. They will get the message

He didn't use a gun yellow toothed inbred limey

Good movie

ban assault swords

You dont see European Somalis going on shooting sprees do you? Asshole.

Just more ammo for Trump to use to round all these fuckers up and send them out to sea.

youtube.com/watch?v=fDnu0tplwcw

HERE WE GOOOOOO

Wait, I missed something else? This is the first
The 1 december plan is still in motion imho, 5 people were too few and they didn't found the belts

Somalis in general have a reputation of being aggressive little shits

They do this everywhere.

must...reclaim....the holy land

>Good Somalis

youtube.com/watch?v=K47VXTNkE_8

So he's the dead one

What happened last night in New Orleans?

Two guys were involved in that. Could be terroristic?

'why do all of you disgusting while males have to make everything about race, every single white person should be shot, you are all the same. the attackers race doesn't matter, his religion doesn't matter, you white christian bigots are the worst' - liberals

Orrrr...just don't take any of them. Hows that for a simple solution you reject.

I am a leftist and a feminist, and I am grinning like a fool. Thank Buddha, Thank Allah, Thank Karl Fucking Marx.

Whites are on the run, despite "winning" with Drumpf.

This is just the start. I hope whites get their guts slashed by a thousand more Muslim refugees for electing Donald Dumbfuck.

Daily reminder Hillary STILL got 2.5 million more votes than the racist throwback.

You have been getting attacked by our Muslim pets for months, and you still are, yet nobody gives a shit.

We've already won the culture war.

Your safe spaces in the Midwest and deep south won't be safe forever.

Refugees could literally do one 9/11 per week, and half of white women would still vote Dem. Democrats would still win over 70% of hispanics, blacks, and LGBTQI.

Fuck you, Sup Forums. We have 40% of America's votes locked in.

Our Muslim pets are off the chain. Free to fuck you up. They are running toward you, in city after city, foaming at the mouth.

We need only flip 5-10% of the clueless electorate back to our side. Very easy once Donald Dumbfuck starts to shit his pants with every policy under the sun.

I will warn you now, when we're back, we will be relentless for humiliating our country with President Pussygrabber. We will actively encourage Muslims, BLM, and anarchists to wage war on ordinary whites. Whatever it takes to get them fired from their jobs, block highways for days, knock their fucking teeth out while cops have their hands bound and liberal judges look the other way.

We will give you the very same justice and mercy you gave other marginalized people: none whatsoever.

White America's back will break at all fucking costs. We will reshape this country in our image.

There is jack shit you can do about it except lay down when Muslim maniacs rush you with knives.

He finally became a good Somali
Just like Castro became a good communist

>Castro
>Justin Trudeau's dad

Redundant.

>You can blame the Scandinavian countries and Germany for taking all the good Somalis.
Yeah, we got one each.

WOW amazing these DRUMPF supporter immediately saying Ali Muhammad, a Somalian REFUGEE, is a muslim!!

WOW I am LITERALLY shaking!

He was a permanent resident here tho

Doesn't matter. There's been another one today.

>Be American

>Get shot

themonitor.com/news/local/updated-palmview-police-chief-describes-shooting-inside-area-heb/article_50215ee4-b571-11e6-9f0e-87f6ccb8fde0.html

Bretty gud b8 5/5

Same question, it was the french neighbourhood

We have to help these people.

Fucking kek..

user, I have bad news...

That was the guy who knifed people, the shooter fled the scene.

This is the only picture of him someone snapped while he drove away.

Do not worry Muhammad, they will come for the teaniggers too inshu'balah

>Studied

Not anymore.

>1 post by this ID
>I am a leftist and a feminist
your delusion game is strong, faggot

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Do they have Somalis in Maryland? I want to find one and give him a beating to send a message to the rest of the apes.

the lack of awareness from you is incredible

FALSE FLAG
TOO OBVIOUS IT'S EXACTLY WHAT TRUMP HAS BEEN WARNING ABOUT
HOW MUCH DID THE RUSSIANS PAY HIM

MOHAMMAD ALI

SWEDEN YE- WAIT WHAT

Idk user, we can only hope some brave soul will catch this sick fuck.

Ali was the fall guy
this somali extremist was spotted fleeing the scene

Funny. More people have been killed by Muslims in America in the past year than have been in the UK since 2005.

I'm packing so I'm just aching for a shitskin rebellion.

>muh integration
No fuck off, they're all shit and they will never adapt. We've tried for decades, same with the newer West Indians they are taught to be professional victims. My old teacher once told me about a black student he had who was from St. Lucia and his dad points at the skin on his boys arm and says "see this, this is why you aren't allowed to do things. This is why we aren't the same." They continue this shit for half a century now and now you have your cultural Marxists and BLM faggots as the after product.
Fuck them all, let them stay in Africa and the Caribbean we don't need them.

You roleplay at being retarded so beautifully!

I'm in Columbus. We have a SHIT LOAD of Somali fuckers, but they usually stay where we keep them.

OMG this user is right.

see

Yea because the ones in your country just have to outbreed you, no use dying when you can fikki fikki all the british """women""".

They actually have to try to fight us here.