He likes his pizza from the back. What did he mean by this?

Really anons, what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/67bbd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stuffed crust.

It means he was a successful enough celebrity that he could be paid a few million to advertise a cheesy crust pizza.

this topic is not politics related

He's demonstrating how he ate out your mother.

He's saving the best for last.

Essentially it means he will start a nuclear war to literally end his reign with a bang.

He is admitting pedophilia.

>politics related
>on Sup Forums

He attacks from where you least expect.

This. It's an ad from when stuffed crust was first a thing.

It means Drumpf is a racist, sexist, Islamophobe bigot fascist

Those were the days

This. I didn't know you had the ad campaign for it over there, bong.

But yeah, there's literally nothing to this lol.

>what did he mean by this
archive.is/67bbd

he knew pizza is code for the satanist pedophiles. He is a warrior of light and understands their inversion of the good aspects of reality. So here hes using white magic to invert their inverted reality.

I like to eat the crust first off my pizza to :3

Means he goes right for the brown hole

He meant whatever the script writer of that commercial meant.

>He is a warrior of light and understands their inversion of the good aspects of reality. So here hes using white magic to invert their inverted reality.

That he's a ducking madman

It means he like to eat his pizza the same way he likes to fuck his his daughter, from behind.

>eveyone in the top is related to pizzagate!

>trump is clean as a whistle!

/pol in a nutshell

It means he likes fucking children in the asshole you naive fuck.

Kek will show you the light

>He likes his pizza from the back

he meant they were paying him for advertising stuffed crust pizza

Eating from the center outwards is degenerate. You're supposed to eat from the colder edge inwards, so each bite will be just the right temperature instead of one end being too hot and the other too cold when you get to it.

That's how he likes your mom too.

>You're supposed to eat from the colder edge inwards, so each bite will be just the right temperature instead of one end being too hot and the other too cold when you get to it.
Holy shit that is some autism right there

Fucking bam!

Not sure if autism or genius.

>that ending

kekkk

tpbp

HE knows there is a target on his back and wants lefties to look into the whole pizzagate thing thus exposing them to the truth about corruption once he gets them out of their echo-chambers on tumblr.
If they think they will find something to take him down, they will look into it.

Pizza hut pushed so hard for eathing pizza from the back, but that is such a bullshit way to eat the pizza. What the fuck are you going to grab onto once you eat the crust? The toppings? Oh no, now your hands are greasy as fuck.

Stuffed crust is delicious but eating pizza backwards is a retarded concept.

Fuck that was 2006? Back then I was a true NEET fresh out of highschool. I had a couple of shit jobs, but I quit them after working for a few months because the NEET life was for me. A decate later I am still shitposting. Not a NEET irl but still a NEET at heart.

Yeah, it's fucking impossible to fold the pizza into a shape that allows you to only hold the bottom of it. Try thinking before you make yourself look retarded next time.

AT LAST I TRULY SEE

this

he doesn't have to steal other peoples kids when he's got ivanka's sweet ass to plunder

Let's be honest, there is little difference.

>implying there is a difference.

wait wait wait
me and trump fucked the same women?

Donald Trump decided one day that he would start eating pizza backwards -- crust first. No one understood the purpose other than they could called losers and failures if Trump saw them eating it the normal way. So Pizza Hut took it upon themselves to make a pizza that anyone could enjoy eating backwards.

The bottom of the pizza is a greasy piece of shit too. You also have to constantly balance the pizza if you eat the crust first.

Eating a pizza crust first is always retarded.

I heard the italians ate pizza like this originally.

Could be wrong...but i rarely am.

if you fold the tip over itself, you get a handle where you only touch the bottom

fake and gay

Then you squish all the toppings and cheese, possibly making it flow over the sides.

my trips say otherwise

He's an edgy rim nibbler, a circumferential slice swallower.