Stop memeing and define 'degenerate' in a very short paragraph

Stop memeing and define 'degenerate' in a very short paragraph.

Other urls found in this thread:

viriculture.com/degeneracy/
viriculture.com/are-you-a-degenerate/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your entire inbred family

Anything that contributes towards the deterioration of society.

Contribute nothing constructive to society. Being a burden on others.

Someone who seeks to undermine traditional western values.

A human being is filled with capacities for morality, language, personal conduct, productivity, spirituality, health and so on.

The ideal human being is developed in these capacities.

The degenerate is not only undeveloped in these capacities, but actively and willfully opposes any pressure put on them to develop because they would rather try to force others to approve of their degenerated state than actually put in any effort or willpower to change themselves.

It's actually pretty fucking simple: if you can't or won't live up to what it means to be a human being, you're "degenerated" from the model of what a human should be.

>1. having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable;

Jews.

A person with no personal standards or morals who only does what feels good. Only follows what the flesh tells them to.

This is probably the best defintion.

so most of this board

By this definition religious fundamentalism is a form of degeneracy.

I like it.

Someone who practices and/or encourages a behavior that is detrimental to society.

a reduction in the social standard, or behaviors that contribute to that reduction

viriculture.com/degeneracy/
>Degeneracy is the opposite of good development, and is therefore opposed to viriculture. Degeneracy can be physical, such as deformed teeth, faces, or bodies, as shown in the image above; or it can be cultural, such as our brutalist architecture, reality TV, postmodern art, American public education, and contemporary social etiquette.
>In all cases, degeneracy is the antithesis of true excellence and beauty. As we will see, degeneracy is a constellation of related entities, and does not need to be strictly defined to be understood.

>Most people are largely unaware of their degenerate traits. Even when one understands a negative human attribute (crooked teeth for example), psychological biases prevent affected individuals from recognizing the pathologic nature of the degenerate trait – especially if a large proportion of the population shares the trait. This leads to perpetuations of undesirable traits that are extra-genetic and could be eliminated in one generation cheaply and easily (with parents notoriously resorting to “I just want my kids to be happy” in defense of their own bad habits). In order to prevent degeneracy in our children, we must first come to terms with it in our own lives – and this often entails some critical introspection. By understanding the ways in which we are degenerate, we can work toward improving these problems.

viriculture.com/are-you-a-degenerate/

"Degenerate = anything that I don't like"

Liberal.

Everything I disagree with

Activities that undermine society.

Shitskins, shitskin sympathizers, and Homophiles.

*picture above

Degenerate: Anyone whose behavior is bad for mainstream upstanding society.

Self gratifying, but ultimately self destructive behavior.

Here it is in one image

Exactly! The degenerate is not simply anyone who deviates from the hive mind, but anyone who refuses to discover themselves and cultivate productive belonging in their society of origin. That often means not accepting what you're told at face value and becoming a conscious participant.

degenerate
adjective
dJˈdʒɛn(ə)rət/
having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline.
"a degenerate form of a higher civilization"
synonyms: debased, degraded, corrupt, corrupted, vitiated, bastard, impure
"a degenerate form of High Renaissance classicism"
technical
lacking some usual or expected property or quality, in particular:
synonyms: corrupt, decadent, dissolute, dissipated, debauched, rakish, reprobate, profligate, depraved, perverted, despicable, base, vice-ridden, wicked, sinful, ungodly; More
noun
dJˈdʒɛn(ə)rət/
an immoral or corrupt person.
"get out of my house, you degenerate!"
synonyms: reprobate, debauchee, rake, profligate, libertine, roué, loose-liver; More

OP.

winrar copypasta

What the hell am I looking at here?

Actually, yes. We are all degenerate fucks. But at least we are aware of it, trying to change it, and make others aware of their own degeneracy.

Things I don't like

Looks like autofellatio.

This implies you can't be degenerate without knowing you are undermining civilization.

No. Degenerate behavior is detrimental to society. You still did not define "degenerate behavior".

>someone unironically defending themselves with a meme image

Self over family or community.
Short term over long term.
Feelings over facts.

Most of it will fall under at least one of those three.