I have a problem, Sup Forums, I am being bullied by a bunch of Clinton supporters at my university

I have a problem, Sup Forums, I am being bullied by a bunch of Clinton supporters at my university.
It started after they saw me handing out fliers for the university's MAGA club. I'd seen these dudes around before wearing Hilldawg hats and shit so when one of them asked me what I was advertising I tried to play it off like it was nothing; I told him he probably wouldn't like it but he insisted I hand him the flier, as soon he saw it he called his friends over and said, I shit you not:"Looks what we got ourselves, a Dumpf supporter! ".

First time I'd ever heard someone say "Dumpf" IRL, I didn't know what to do, all I could manage to say was that I am not a racist, I was scared, they're all bigger than me and darker than me and look like they lift.

He tore up the flier and told me that if I am not a trump supporter I sure look like a " dumb hick" they all laughed and walked off. Needless to say I was angry, I'd worn my Trump "Make America Great Again" shirt and hat to campus before and had no problems, this was first time I'd ever been harassed for my views.

Now whenever I see any of this group they're always call out shit like "FUCK DONALD TRUMP! " one of them even made a bee-line for me across the hall and would've shouldered me if I didn't move out of his way in time.
IDK what to do, there's no way I could fight them, and I don't want to risk it with the university anyway, fighting on campus is serious offense.

This is happening at least once a week, some times more, its getting to the point where IDK what to do, yesterday I almost had a panic attack thinking about having to go back to classes with these niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JUGkg_U5HIo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tl;dr
this video will make you feel better op
youtube.com/watch?v=JUGkg_U5HIo

JUST

TERRIBLE

SIGNS

Tell them to come back when they have at least 270 electoral votes.

easy, punch them in the face and tell them to stop being feeble minded cissy wankers

Well idk maybe... be a men and respond already? If they fight they are going to get expelled or whatever

Stop drinking tap water.

This. How can the fuck can you loose. Just laugh at their faces, and if they actually do something, report them.

Remember to have a audio recorder, like your phone, ready to record.

>and I don't want to risk it with the university anyway, fighting on campus is serious offense.

lmao

to beat the nigger, you must BE the nigger.

Easy to say coming from you.

On today's episode of Sup Forums tries to go outside to redpill the plebs...

Yes, it does have its perks.

Dude, if you are being fucked with. Then stand the fuck up for yourself to those niggers, if they swing at you and you aren't confident in your punching ability then fight as dirty as their heritage in africa. Also it would be a good Idea to be in a group. Niggers are less likely to start shit if they are outnumbered. Also take up some Boxing/Compound Weightlifting Sessions. Good Luck OP.

>both have eyes black as pitch

I get the impression that OP probably doesn't have friends to form such a group.

Be a fucking man and stand up for yourself. Don't let people walk over you you fucking cuck. Next time they confront you lose the spaghetti and say "what's your problem asshole (s), I'll support who I want; and get this, he's the president now so stop clinting to Clinton and her paedophilia. You support child rape? If you support Clinton then obviously so." If they swing, throw your hardest punches at their jaws and remember to swing your hips and shoulders with the punches. Then, you'll be a man and get all the pussy.

>1 post by this ID

I'll bite anyway. Are there people in this club? What the fuck are they doing? Why haven't you organized these fucks to do something about it yet?

this

tell them to fuck off or confront them with facts/arguments. just blow them tf out verbally and if they beat you up they will probably get expelled so its a win for you. but be sure to record the "debate" otherwise they will cry about muuh racism when you report them.
stay strong and good luck OP

This is a coy paste. Some hours ago a dude said the exacly same history but It was in norway or germany I dont remember. Exacly like this one but not drumbph they called him a a nazi

Man up. Keep eye contact and don't be a pussy. Start working out, martial arts, find some friends who wouldn't mind beating up some niggers

You guys are a bunch of idiots, if op gets into a fight that starts over trump, then he will get kicked out of his uni for a racist "hate crime" and maybe even get an msm headline

Fake and gay and if not man the fuck up and make fun of them for having lost. Tell em they will just have to go back and if you really are such a manlet then there is no way in hell you will be blamed if they do get physical as it will only get them kicked out.

fbpbpb

> this