youtube.com/watch?v=cnG66jl_dXo
youtube.com/watch?v=GZ6IQucjhHw
youtube.com/watch?v=rY0TGH1OYuY
youtube.com/watch?v=2Z7OwDtPPzg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vojislav_Šešelj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK ALL WHITE PEOPLE.

youtube.com/watch?v=ihJiiSq8n7w

Why would he want some anti white kike lawyers representing him?

The madness stares right back.

because statistics

>represents himself
>gets a racist on the jury
>ends up going free
>starts the race war
>"see, look how violent niggers are!"

The absolute madman! Can't goof the Roof.

ZIMMERMANN TRIAL 2.0 ELECTRIC SHOAHLOO WHEN?????!!

he's at the very least getting life no matter what. He has nothing to gain

He probably just wants to plead guilty and get the whole ordeal over with asap

THE ROOF
THE ROOF
THE ROOF IS ON FIRE!

We don't give a shit. Let the motherfucker burn.

piece_of_crap.webm

>declares intention to defend himself
>shoots up entire courthouse and claims self defence

I TOLD DYLAN ROOF TO BE HIS OWN ATTORNEY AND HE DID IT! THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>Rocking this insane mustache

what a man

Hrs not getting life. Certain it's death Penalty.

gonna be pretty fucking funny to see the types of questions Roof asks himself while on the stand, and the kind of answers to those questions should be even funnier

>Defends himself
>Can say anything he wants
>Intense butthurt

Good on ya', little brother.

Can't plead guilty in a capital case.

>he actually negotiates his way out of it

the only thing that could cap off 2016

what did he do again?

>land of the free

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

nothing wrong

yes but, what specific incident

i keep seeing his face posted but never any context

Preached his beliefs in a Black Church.

what has his highscore tough?

killed 9 nogs at a church in South Carolina

got the confederate flag removed from the statehouse

also was very /fa/

Didn't kill any humans

Is that only for military courts?

No.

A man that represents himself in court has a fool for a client.

This edgy faggot is going to die by lethal injection.

this. Isn't this a capital case? I'm surprised he's allowed to represent himself

He just want to die, I don't blame him, by now he probably got buttfucked by every nigger there, his asshole and soul should be broken af.

hopefully they'll use an unsecured Skype chat again

wat

jaffa always make me laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq_WaA5Vneg

>can't plead guilty

I am assuming there's some legal woopity wop I'm missing here? This makes no sense.

this is an 18+ website

>he's at the very least getting life no matter what.

no those church goers were attacking him and he was only defending himself

If the DS won't offer anything except the death penalty, pleading doesn't make any sense. The whole situation would be ripe for a civil rights appeal as well.

I mean DA

In many states in the U.S. we have this thing called the "death penalty." This "death penalty" is a punishment for heinous violent crimes or treason and means you can be put to "death"(or a state of life-impairment) for you SJWs out there.

A case where you could potentially be sentenced to death is referred to as a "capital case."

You cannot plead guilty in a capital case because it would be the equivalent of sentencing yourself to death.

It's not like he's getting out of it, everyone knows. He's probably just treating it as his podium before the verdict sends him away forever

Kek

>He's been keeping up to date with current affairs.
>His opening statement;
>You haven't been told the truth, you KNOW you haven't been told the truth. You saw how the majority media was biased for Hillary. You see look up what's going on in europe; Rapists and murderers being bought into the countries, and the media is censored. Sweden has become the rape capital of Europe since this happened. This is important, because you all heard the news about me, you all came here with an inherent bias *points finger and runs it along the jury* That's you. For this to be a fair, a truly fair trial, we can't have that. You need to open your mind, accept what up-until-now you believed, may be false. All I'm asking, is to be heard, nothing more, nothing less.

Silence...

Anyway, shit like this goes on until he basically states the their were mass rapes from the "blacks" from the refugees. That his crush was attacked, and never come forward because she was scared of being labelled racist.
When asked for proof?

>"Honestly, I don't have any, and that's why I'm really up here, defending myself. There has been an extensive cover up, and I know I'm looking at the death penalty.
All I ask, all I ask, is that, before I'm executed, is that there is an investigation into the following; the local police forces, the media who portrayed me as a monster, and the local black community. I believe, that this trial could only be considered fair, if these allegations were looked into".

Kid buys himself some time, and managed to fuck everyone else over with an in-depth investigation.

Bowl Cut Cult.

>You cannot plead guilty in a capital case because it would be the equivalent of sentencing yourself to death.

How so? It's still up to the judge to actually sentence you to death, as opposed to life in prison.

>You cannot plead guilty in a capital case because it would be the equivalent of sentencing yourself to death.
Why isn't that allowed?

Deeeaatthhh penallllttyyyy????

Me no understand. But I guess I see the logic behind that, but if nigga wants to kill himself, why not.

/fa/ as fuck. I wish I could pull off that haircut.

Dillon is gonna get the chair isn't he?

The Zimmerman trial was glorious:

Dats real retarded sir:
youtube.com/watch?v=j9N1g4cy-cU

Muh notes:
youtube.com/watch?v=cnG66jl_dXo

Opening joke:
youtube.com/watch?v=GZ6IQucjhHw

Mark O'mara
youtube.com/watch?v=rY0TGH1OYuY
youtube.com/watch?v=2Z7OwDtPPzg

>The reptilian / Happy meal
>Dr feels
etc

We, as a nation, frown upon assisted suicide. We love state-sponsored homicide though. We're complicated girls.

You are arguing with the wrong guy. I am not a lawmaker.

Ahh I love you America. You're crazy, but often in a good way.

I guess that falls under "suicidal". Pleading guilty would allow suicide by court. Could mean an instant Not Guilty By Reason Of Insanity.

hes getting life, isnt he? So it practically doesnt matter if he has a lawyer or not

Because it is too chilling if it was allowed. You could be pressured or blackmailed into pleading guilty on any capital case.

>Being charged in a capital case where the sentence is death
>tell the judge you don't want a kike lawyer and you'll represent yourself
>plead guilty and request death sentence
"Mr. Roof, you cannot plead guilty, this is a capital case."
"I don't care, I'm not a lawyer. I plead guilty."
>Can't force him to have a lawyer, it's his constitutional right to represent himself in court
>Can't dismiss him from court room, it's his constitutional right to be present for every stage of the trial

ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN

12 Angry Black Men...

Didn't work for Manson.

Most people are betting on death penalty. Personally I don't think so, Martyrdom vs Being forgotten over time?

It doesn't matter, he left his mark.

Mfw he kills 9 in South Carolina
Murder is a state crime

All black, so it's a Federal Civil Rights Hate Crime (tm)
Change of venue to Federal Court
He gets life

Writes, writes, writes... manifesto after manifesto... until he is freed in the Race Wars.

He needs to get some tips from Šešelj.

we should really bring back public hangings

>I'd like to call to the stand
>DYLAN ROOF!
>Mr. Roof do you remember the events taking place
>No Lawyer Roof I do not
>And do you Mr. Roof remember only a bar full of thugs waiving glock 40s around
>I do Lawyer Roof
>AND DO YOU REMEMBER THE FIVE OF NOVEMBER
>HEIL HITLER

for the uninformed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vojislav_Šešelj

>He voluntarily surrendered to the International Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY) in February 2003 but his trial did not begin until November 2007.[1] Šešelj's trial was marred with controversy: he went on hunger strike for nearly a month until finally being allowed to represent himself, regularly insulted the judges and court prosecutors once proceedings commenced, disclosed the identities of protected witnesses and was penalized on three occasions for disrespecting the court. He did not call any witnesses in his defense.

>After spending 11 years in detention in the United Nations Detention Unit of Scheveningen during his trial, Šešelj was permitted to temporarily return to Serbia in November 2014 to undergo cancer treatment.[2] On 31 March 2016, he was acquitted in a first-instance verdict on all counts by the ICTY pending appeal.[3] He led the SRS in the 2016 elections, and his party won 23 seats in the parliament.

I guess they'd find you unfit to represent yourself and assign a public defender to you.

Fucking hell what an absolute

M A D M A N

how long until we can start being penpals and i can seduce the lil qtpi?