When you cum in a girl the semen goes into the womb and fucks her from inside...

When you cum in a girl the semen goes into the womb and fucks her from inside, those sperm aren't you so you literally prep the bull when you cum inside. Having kids makes you a cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitosis
time.com/3461485/how-previous-sexual-partners-affect-offspring/
medicaldaily.com/dna-sperm-ex-partners-lingers-female-flies-and-influences-genetics-her-offspring-305934
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK45504/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how many red pills have you taken today user?
i think you need some rest

>deep

Let me guess you have kids you sperm cuck, you like when your wife takes that big sperm cock

do you have any idea how sperm works? they are literally me

whatever spectrum of autism this is, it's fascinating.

I think you've OD on the red pill m8. Recommended dose is just three a day at mealtimes, not all at once.

if I stab you to death does that mean I didnt kill you because I am not the knife?

>those sperm aren't you
what is "you"?

your dick isn't "you" so your dick fucking someone makes "you" a cuck

Fucking cucks have fun preparing sperm for you wife she fucking loves it

Adopting is goat

i'm no crazy - I AM the sperm

If I shit post does that make me a leaf?

>When you cum in a girl the semen goes into the womb and fucks her from inside, those sperm aren't you so you literally prep the bull when you cum inside. Having kids makes you a cuck.

Having children makes you a man you fucktard

>those sperm arent you

but they are you stupid niggatron.

they literally carry your entire DNA.

>canadian education

A

FUCKING

LEAF

also saged 1/10

>tfw gf is infertile
>tfw have a breeding fetish
>tfw have no consequences
feels great, man.

/thread

little do you know that I control every single one of my sperm cells

Just. Stop.

Fucking cucks the DNA is mixed up your in denial, end yourself

this is just baiting, but anyway
the DNA only mixes up after the sperm reaches the egg

Is there a way to filter canadians?

Are you stupid look up meiosis. Fucking cuck you kids aren't yours

>your entire DNA

i thought you chinks are supposed to be smart

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitosis

Leafs no. Canadians yes. Good luck I'm behind 7 different provincial proxies

Someone needs to post that "A leaf behind every shitpost"
I never saved the picture.

When you breathe in air the cells in your lungs take out the air, meaning you literally prep the bull for your lungs by sucking in air for them. It's time to stop breathing leaf, its the only way to uncuck yourself

*take out the oxygen

Nope cause the air doesn't have any sperm cells. Kill yourself with aids monkey

come on leaf, you're trying too hard

best way to do this kind of thread is to have a good opening post and reply two or three times with reasonable-looking but bogus "arguments"

good luck on your future endeavors

>cucked by your own sperm

Now that's one I never heard before. But your brain isn't you either. So you don't exist.

Cuck, I bet your wife loves sperm swimming in her stomach

if this is the case, how do i uncuck myself?

Cumming inside a girl isn't a fetish. It just feels really fucking good. That's why I do it all the time.

>Your DNA isn't you
Really makes you think

It's even more crazy if you consider that your wife's child is genetically her half sibling. A women is born with all the eggs she'll ever have at no point does she make any they are all made during the fetal period.

Kill your children

Semen isnt people dumbass but i guess the baby is. Your dick was inside your mom LOL

>my dick is much bigger than my sperms dicks though B)

t. sperm cell

Now this is autism

dude it makes sense now

Actually the leaf is right and you're retards

During prophase I of meiosis, there's a crossing over between chromosomes, and alleles get exchanged. So you end up with chromosmes that are slightly different than yours ( 20% or so ) and can actually be targeted by your immune system

That's why you have Sertoli Cells filtering the metabolic exchange with your body in the gonads. Look it up, fellas

t. medschool master race

Gentlemen...it is time for this meme to die

Yeah so when you fuck your daughter it's like fucking your wifes sister. When you cum inside it's not cucking

No men is a virgin we allhad our is dick insoid our mom

>a leaf does it again

This guy gets it

t. no autism or cuck

wow
being cucked by your own sperm sounds like being the ultimate blind cuck

rely med me thunk

You're still a massive faggot OP though

Holy shit! I'm fucking tired of leaf shitposting! Gets and they all leave!

it's still your daughter you retarded leaf but we know in new Syrian and Afghani Canada this type of thing is OK

Guess you have children then? Just end yourself

This is Sup Forums's version of that tumblr post where the landwhale accuses gay men of being bigots for not wanting to fuck her.

ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE, YOU'VE OVERSTAYED YOUR WELCOME LEAF

DAY OF THE RAKE
DAY OF THE RAKE
DAY OF THE RAKE

It's not even a fetish - its a biological imperative.

All these sexy girls have been literally made for taking loads and loads of hot cum.

I think he actually has a point despite his autistic way of presenting it.

time.com/3461485/how-previous-sexual-partners-affect-offspring/

medicaldaily.com/dna-sperm-ex-partners-lingers-female-flies-and-influences-genetics-her-offspring-305934

Let me guess you came inside your wife? Stop being in denial how can humans compete?

They look unreal

This goes exactly with a thread i posted yesterday

Might even be the same leaf from that thread

>t. High School bio or even fucking health/sex ed class

I'm a submarine. Chromosome torpedo bay armed locked and loaded, ma'am.

Made me laugh at least

>prophase I of meiosis

>my cells recombinating inside me mean my cells aren't mine

My bone cells are 100% different than they were 10 years ago, still didn't mean they had the wrong guy doing 11yrs in prison

an amazing post my friend-and would you look at the flag! the only way this thread could be improved would be if someone posted the ylyl bannana

>cucked by your bones
Woah man I'll make a thread about that later have any sources? I'm sure women love this one

>Using English
>Letting your method of communication being cucked by inbred 16th century Englishmen

Top cuck, kid

Getting Cucked by your bones
How can white bois compete

kill me, pete

>using Sup Forums
>getting cucked by pic related
Could this get any worse?

Pete is a fucking cuck he should kill his children and his bones

And it's a fucking leaf, not straya, not a shart in mart, not a poo in loo, not t. Abdul from sweden, or Muhammad from france, not a mountain jew, not a fucking potato nigger, but a fucking leaf. The eternal leaf.

Fuck you quilt, day of patch when?

>Posted 45 minutes ago
>Not deleted
Mods are slacking today

Then I guess I commited incest when my mother gave birth to me then.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK45504/
"most of the adult skeleton is replaced about every 10 years."

Apparently skin cells replace every 2 weeks which means in a fortnight's time, your mom will be fucked by a completely new cock

lmao

so we technically made ourselves? are you fucking autismo, leaf?

You make it sound like I am trying to dick the ovaries. That does not sound very pleasurable desu. Your argument is just focusing on one stupid aspect of having sex and not the whole process.

Look up misosis besides for women all there eggs are made before there even born

source now

The sperm goes into the fucking Fallopian tubes you cuck, have fun with your children I bet they fuck you wife better than you

*their
hey leaf, has the maple syrup gone to your head?

You have kids just in denial, I bet there not even your sperm cuck children you cuck

your argument is that you basically cucked your dad by fucking your own mother to make yourself

canadian education everyone

Jokes on you, I had a vasectomy.

>Misosis
Do you mean meiosis or mitosis?

The one without a t you cuckold

There is a difference between beta cucks and alpha cucks you clueless permavirgins

If we use the same logic the egg cell isn't the girl so it's an entire different entity that gets fucked by the sperm.

leaf cant handle the fact that the girl he likes in his math class is getting yellow cock stuffed down her throat so he has to attempt to shitpost harder than an australian to make up for it

Fuck you and fuck Samantha

Well excuse me for knowing how to check my posts for the correct spellings before posting