Why are the Rothschilds so rarely talked about? They're the true (((they)))

Why are the Rothschilds so rarely talked about? They're the true (((they))).

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general88/hist.htm
humansarefree.com/2011/09/history-of-house-of-rothschild-complete.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IDK but their threads slide so fucking quickly so here's a bump

because the true powers that be would never let their names be known

retard

Because Sup Forumslacks have gotten dumber.

/pol required reading: rense.com/general88/hist.htm

Truth.

Because I am not David Icke

They only own fiat currency, don't they? The true landowners were some Italian families like the Medici and other surnames I don't remember. Also the Black Pope or some shit. And they're not talked about because they have a plan for literally everything.

The Rothschilds we see in the news are fakers.

The true head of the real Rothschilds is David Lee Roth. Much like Trump's family changed their name, so too did the Roths.

this. its the retarded subhuman redditors who just fixate on soros and think all the rest of the kikes are benevolent.

this 2bh. i think the rothschilds are just frontmen for the black nobility or someshit.

rothschilds are definitely high up the food chain though

I wonder if the whole Rothschild thing is fake and intentionally spread by Jews.

Jews are a collective evil, not an individual one.

>this 2bh. i think the rothschilds are just frontmen for the black nobility or someshit

That black nobility died out when the Rothschilds started making money for countries

i doubt it. all this shit historically leads back to the venetian cryptokikes

So we have:
>Rothschild
>Medici
>Black nobility

Anymore?

why wont someone just snipe them jew-fuckers and set the humanity free?

The Rothschilds killed their competition. Well not them, they made goyim do it

Rothschilds are low ranking members in the Khazar/Venetian black nobility order. There are many higher orders of (((them)))

Matheson

the thirteen bloodlines (although i suspect in reality theres more than 13 of them). bloodlines are definitely a big deal to (((them))).

rothschilds are still small time compared to the old italian bloodlines. the italians are ones who had/have the real power over the goyim. they directly controlled the papacy.

of course all of the animals we are talking about are into the (((cult))) shit.

>still small time compared to the old italian bloodlines.

who are small time compared to the Chinese bloodlines

who invented debt based paper money?

China

Literally, who?

>trips

Who?

>who are small time compared to the Chinese bloodlines
im sure china goes deep in it, but some of those italians can probably trace their bloodlines back to rome.

at this point theres probably ancient babylonian, carthaginian and canaanite bloodlines who are swinging the real weight, judging by the cults these animals are in.

What makes you think the Rothschilds or the Rockefellers haven't killed them off and made themselves the elite?

Why don't we just revolt? French revolution style.

IMPORTANT PAGE
humansarefree.com/2011/09/history-of-house-of-rothschild-complete.html
READ IT

Exactly, goy

because youve heard of them, the real powers wouldnt show their hand so easily. also they havent killed them off since many of the italian black nobility still have documented family members.

rothschilds/rockefellers are just frontmen for other bloodlines, just like how soros and kissinger are frontmen for rothschild/rockefeller.

(((they))) were behind the french revolution. they even gave (((america))) the whore of babylon.

Does the Medici family still exist??

I've heard of the Krupp family or however you spell it.

They're supposed to rival the Rothschild family financially or may have more money.

I'm curious if the Rothschilds are cannibalistic child serial killers too, or if they just get the mid level people like presidents and campaign staffers to do it for blackmail.

Seems to me monarchy are like this, politicians, finance executives, biotech execs etc.

But are the top guys like this? Or do they just use evil people as tools to keep them in line?

>Sup Forums fears (((this)))

Seriously tho, you people are just paranoid. There's nothing to worry about

>Female heirs

They're finished.

they are probably into all of it and even worse. things typically get darker the deeper they go.

id bet all of it ultimately goes all the way back to ancient times, babylonian, caananite, etc.

I'm just about finished also.

>tfw no qt billionaire gf

We did talk about the Rothschild that was cucked by Jay Z's rapper friend.

yeah whats the worst that could happen...

Japanese bloodline goes very back as well since Japan is famous for its isolation

I am reminded of a lesson from Chinese history my mom taught me as a kid.

Empress Dowager Cixi bought a marble boat instead of paying for an army. Japan defeated and annexed parts of China shortly thereafter.

Women + power = ruin. Feelin good about this.

Wow, the sliding and derailment in this thread. Shows exactly how powerful they are.

rense.com/general88/hist.htm

Isn't Medici and Black Nobility redundant?

Weren't the Medicis part of black nobility?

So if you all hate these people so much, why not just kill them?
Not everyone has billions of dollars, but everyone dies when shot in the head.

Doesn't get darker than torturing/cannibalizing babies mate.

I literally can't think of anything worse.

I find it interesting though if they do engage in this stuff. I want to think that people in power aren't autistic morons, but everything about the actions of powerful people and their constant blunders and stupid mistakes make me think that these people are actually not very clever.

I think the real redpill is that humans themselves are evil, and without the social contract they go insane and behave how tribal cannibal savages do in Africa. Thus the long term solution must be to change humanity itself.

you have to beat (((them))) at their own game. then let the filthy goyim kill them.

for the record, Sup Forumss already beat them. they are finally starting to realize its over.

>I literally can't think of anything worse.
remember that these animals have been in these cults for thousands of years... for all we know some of them might be possessed by archons/demons and able to fucking levitate and shit. we just dont know how paranormal this shit gets (but id bet on it getting really insane).

hell at this point david icke is probably right and they are straight up reptilians of something
>I think the real redpill is that humans themselves are evil, and without the social contract they go insane and behave how tribal cannibal savages do in Africa. Thus the long term solution must be to change humanity itself.
you have to remember, none of these animals arent human, they are subhuman.

Calm down, /x/.

im not /x/ at all. read the history behind this shit. biblical texts type shit. its going to get paranormal.