Will whites survive a racewar?

There are approximately 1.3 billion “white” people around the world:

800 million in Europe
400 million in the Americas
100 million in the rest of the world
But the definition of white can vary a lot so you may or may not add the following groups:

200 million Castizos (mainly white but with a touch of other races)
300 million Mulattos, Meztizos and Eurasians (half whites)
100-200 million people from the Middle East and Northern India who aren't of European descent but have pale skin and Indoeuropean / Caucasian features
If you add all this up you have 1.9~2.0 billion whitish people around the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How many whites would join another team?

whites are getting increasingly redpilled (pic related)

if you are not technologically advanced and industrious as a race you will not survive a race war against whites. that said, only our asian counterparts stand a chance.

Lol i bet you guys will accept the non pure whites just for a little bit of an advantage but you whites got the jews and there tricks so who knows

>800 million in europe
subtract first 70 million blacks/arabs, then another 180 million slavs, then 90 million turks, then 40 million romas and gypsies and finally 90 million portugese, spaniards, south italians and greeks. that leaves us with 330 million whites in europe.
>400 million in the Americas
In the US, hispanics, jews and arabs are counted as white. so subtract 90 million. that makes it 310 million total for all of the americas
>100 million in rest of the world
more like 50 max. the only countries i can think of are australia, new zealand and south africa

>the additional groups
mixed people aren't white. mulattos, mestizos etc. arent white. anyone from india and the middle east isnt white.

that gives us 690 million in the world. and that is a high estimate.

Asia/Population
Image result for population of asia
4.436 billion

Kek save you all

Honestly I think we'd steamroll everything just because we have by far the most advanced militaries. And nuclear weapons are almost all owned by white countries. China is the only issue. The billion of Africans are a non-factor, and most of asians aren't either.

Asians are the only race which would be an honor to be beaten by.

Ummm. Anything below Texas isn't white.

stop with this 'slavs are not white' please
>t. slav

I think we can let in argentina

>slavs are white

t. a literal nigger

lol maybe the very bottom where the nazis went to make there new base + easy transportation to antartica

I think you're forgetting who has the most nuclear weapons and military capability.

Protip: Chalkasians.

just stay the fuck away from croatia this summer. i consider nordics and germanics a welcome and dear guests whose company i enjoy immensely but you can fuck off

How many guns/bombs/weapons of war do the white countries have vs non white?

>there new base
It's "their" you fucking nigger!

It's your own goddamn language and you can't even speak it asshole!!

Fucking Sphere Cuck using that diagram

chinese/indian/arabian countries fund all the colored

you guys just do your regular white person europe,russia,and usa thing

the earth is hollow not flat you fucking goof
join the IRA and do something useful

>which race owns all of the guns
>which race has the most combined military experience
>which race makes a tradition of passing down the heritage of owning and operating weapons

;)

I'm ready for the race war

I got modified one shot AK
>glock 43
>civilian AR

I'm ready to be dealing with your cumskin kind you cousin fucking peckerwoods, we shall have the black panthers flag above Washington!!

Pic related, it's what's going to happen to most of you when race war breaks out, since our superior African descent people have the capability to organize and keep a secret where going to pull a historical replica of "tet offensive" once we have the fair numbers to battle with you shall feel the might of blacks united

why would I go to some third world shithole anyways

Chill out noob.

Last we met, the whites were a thousand years more advanced. And this time . . . nothing has changed.

im not black i just found a picture of the last nigger to go against rome and nearly destroy it

Btw i think our tech was so advanced back in the day white people are still making tv shows trying to explain it.. oh yeah aliens

>Implying amount of soldiers will determine the outcome
No mate, the race who has always been the forefront of civilisation and technology won't need soldiers to win

>Hannibal
>nigger
American education.

its a myth that he was a caucasoid
maybe jesus really was white too?

you serious? do you not all the cuckhold going around?

Whites won't need to fight in the race war at all. The self replicating and repairing robots will fight for us.
All heil techohitler.

I like when black people make people from History black like Hannibal up there because the few actual black people they could bring up are only famous for being massive Slave Lords who ran empires of slavery.

Niggers can't even live with each other without killing each other. How are they going to form any kind of unified force?

Bad b8 m8 I R8 david carradine fate/8

With a 69 to boot

>exactly my point
;)

I think in total war with the gloves off and no restrictions placed on things, with the only goal being genocide of the other side, the west would exterminate 50% of the non whites in the first 48 hours and likely cripple any meaningful counter attack, insurgencies wouldnt work because we would not be coming in to rule over your countries cities because they would be radioactive craters not fit for habitation for years. The other 50% would likely have at least 25% die off in the next 6 months from lack of clean water, food and disease.The remaining 25% would be allowed to live on essentially in the dark ages with any sort of resistance being destroyed via air strikes and drones.

Whites would suffer casualties, likely losing 1 or 2 large cities. Maybe losing 5-10% of their total population/

>ally with the east asians under the condition that after the war we keep to ourselves and don't let our societies mix
>kill all niggers, ocean asians, south asians, island niggers, abos and natives
>conquer and enslave the north africans, middle-easterns, and pajeets, hopefully teach them to be civilized over the course of many generations since they're caucasian just like us, even if they're shitskins, abolish islam, only give them human rights 150-200 years later when the originally enslaved generation is dead and every shitskin alive is brought up on our way of life
>still keep them in their shitty north african/middle-east/poo in loo containment zones regardless

wtf I'm voting for Hillary now! Didn't know the Jews were incharge of Trump thanks for correcting the record though!

>;)

Someones new

>new
>janitor on /k/ and /vg/ for the last 888888888888888 years

;)

>/k/ and /vg/
wtf is that

My dad works at Nintendo

reminder

>200 million Castizos
>300 million Meztizos

That's 700 million of the most well-armed civilians the world has ever seen. Combine this with the general savagery of what has always happened in the Americas and you have a winning combination full of win.

hannibal wasn't fucking black ffs, who made that damn image? These afrocentrists aren't satisfied with their fucking history so they steal it from people who even remotely have some background from africa.

It's kind of funny, honestly. Niggers literally haven't progressed at all. I think Africa is actually in a worse situation than it was just before the European colonists arrived to gobble up the continent.

The world is ours if we want it, white people.

>French Guinea
>Europe

Nukes don't give a fuck neither quantity nor quality of people.

I'm a white nationalist and I genuinely don't care if Asians and Whites mix so long as they don't flood our countries or something. I don't feel the same rage when I see an Asian man with a white woman that I see when a nigger is with one. Asian genes are just as good if not better than white genes.

You should

This triggered me so hard I made an actual version.

Liberia not being under European control? My arse.

>Race War begins
>Nukes rain from the skies
>Whites win
It would take a couple days at most.

How can one race be so based

We'd probably have at least some asians on our side, many of them respect us, other races notsomuch.

I don't see a reason to care. Nigger race mixing is bad because it makes our genes worse, but Asian genes are as good or better than white genes. If anything, they should be scared of race mixing with us.

Should Latinamerica fight for the whites? What do we get in exchange should we win?

>ocean asians

We call them fish mate

Don't do it
Hapas are mentally ill. Racemixing is an abomination and should be banned by the state on humanitarian grounds

A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”

i assure you hes a shitskin

>Implying whites wont join the asian race in the last ditch effort to survive being genocided.
>Imagine the Chinese avenging the fall of Europe.
>yfw

I won't race mix. I intend to find a nice white Mormon or Anabaptist gf and pump out 8 kids with her. Even if I found Asians more attractive (lol) I would go for a white woman just to help the white race.

That's interesting. I wonder if it's just because only the lowest of the low settle for race mixing or if the genetic mix just causes some issue. Very odd. It's too bad I'll never know the answer because research into it will be branded as racist and shut down. Fair enough.

>400 million in the americas

>less than 150 million in USA
>about 40 mil if that in canada
>400 million

>But the definition of white can vary a lot so you may or may not add the following groups:
Shit senpai I'd subtract from that statement. Arguably the only white country in all of americas is the USA and it's just 60% white. Not to mention that huge portion of that are american '"whites" which are swarthy, brown eyed, dark haired pooskins.

Same with much of southern europe.

Realistically, there are about 700 or so million whites worldwide.

There are billions of chinks. They could yellow our entire race two times over. No thank faggot.

Black people have a specific gene that makes them susceptible to attaining the "sickle cell disease". It shouldn't be hard to engineer a virus to attach itself specifically to that gene. Therefore, creating a disease specifically affecting only black people. So that takes care of them at least.

>thought that was a maga hat from the thumb

Only white male with Asian females mix lead to psychological disorder, and its not surprising considering the dad is probable a loser beta cuck who can't get white female and the woman a self-hating Asian whore

Really causes one to consider . . .

Hey guys, serious question for you.

I'm in a long-term relationship and have been for the last 3 years. My journey to becoming redpilled began 2 years ago though, and has become more intense since. Problem is my girlfriend is Argentinian - her dad's side of the family is completely ethnically italian, while her mum is mixed (her dad italian and her mom some mix of native i guess).

This has been eating away at my conscience for the last year, and I really don't know what to do.

My ethnicity is a Nordic-Italic mix. How screwed am I if i reproduce with her? To be fair she doesn't seem too Mestiza though, pretty white features (except for an almost mediterranean skin complexion) plus she has pretty traditional family values and is pretty right wing

Just wait until the recount hits your state, Unless your state voted for Killary to start with.
> IF that fails, wait for second, third, and then fourth recount.

snowniggers you mean. If you are not counting slavs and meds you are just fucked.

The whites control the armed forces and have the firepower, atleast in the US and Europe. The chinks and gooks would be on the side of the whites too.

Also Russia.

America is 72% white by our own census definition of white, which includes 1% of the population which is Middle Eastern.

If you are speaking of "Nordic" humans then the USA is also majority Nordic, but only about 53% of the population claims to identify from solely Northern European sources.

Ultimately it doesn't matter at all- if you are a light skinned Caucasian you're fine and if you're dark skinned but don't throw a big bitchfit about how Arabs are discriminated against and just claim to be white then you're fine. If you're Indian then you're too dark skinned and you're out of luck.

Realistically the number of whites is important because it tells us how we are maintaining power in a country with minorities, likewise knowledge of how many middle easterners and southern Europeans there are can give us an idea of how likely you are to meet someone with blue eyes versus someone with brown eyes- Northern Europeans tend to have blue eyes, Southern Europeans and Arabs brown.

None of this matters beyond those things as demonstrated by South Africa where the decision to let niggers flood in ultimately lead to them being ruled by niggers and in the long term will either be killed or breed into a nigger phenotype as they are outnumbered.

>At 197.2 million in 2012, non-Hispanic whites comprise 62.8% of the total U.S. population.
It's probably way below 60% by now

>53% of the population claims to identify from solely Northern European sources.

I do not care for there claims. Oh and England is not Nordic you mutt.

The US is 5% Nordic at best.

Loser Weeb shits like you will hang first

Race war can only occur in localized areas, such as small countries. In one as large as the USA it would break down by region with the rural northern areas being safe and the major cities erupting into mass violence that will spill into suburbs- non-whites there will lose.

In a country the size of Germany it is far more difficult to have regionalized racial conflicts because of the smaller size of the country. However in this case still you have whites outnumbering non-whites by similar or greater margins to the northern USA and hence the non-whites will lose there also.

In places like Northern Chile where redskin Bolivians claim the land is theirs or the Black Belt where blacks are most heavily concentrated in the USA is where you will have major fighting. Imagine Kosovo, that's what it will be like. A Kosovo-type region trying to break off from a mostly hwite country.

In the Southwest whites will win by default because collapse of water resources and ability to feed themselves will turn that place into a desert- shitskins from spicxico can either try to march northwards to white-controlled lands and demand food, go back to mexico or starve.

Overall you'd need a South Africa type scenario to really fuck things up. And let's face it- without international food aid Zimbabwe's people would have starved to death a long time ago.

The simple fact that non-whites follow us because they want to parasite off us means they are always disfavored in a race war. Even in South Africa a race war would likely lead to mutual annihilation and mad max post-apocalyptic results rather than some kind of shitskin empire emerging on the corpses of whites.

How can europe have 800 million if our total european population is about a little over 500 million?

At the current point in time there are about 198 million non-Hispanic whites and 325 million people total in the USA, meaning it is about 61% white.

Additionally the decrease for the USA was historically 6% a decade. For this decade it fell to a percentage decrease of 4% a decade. So please refrain from saying retarded things like "lmao it totally is like 30% now". Percentages and population growth doesn't work like that.

>a fucking cross

Northern European has always been defined as Nordic by Germany and the UK. Irrelevant countries which would have been irrelevant regardless of whether they unified or not don't get to make decisions on these kinds of things.

Argentines are pretty much either Italian or Spanish. There are very few mestizos there who aren't the product of Bolivians migrating in for welfare. Your girlfriend is brown because Italians often have dark complexions but are white regardless of nazi autism.

> Only small scale
What is, Concentration camps in USA of anyone with slinty eyes?
What is, Concentration camps of Jews in WW2
What is, laws that force minority's to identify themselves and wear a badge?
What is, genocide.

> Knock knock
c-coming o-officer...
> Door opens
> Officer smiles, carry on your day, sir.
How does he know?
> knock knock
> BANG
Oh m god! They killed Mohammad next door!??!

So even hispanic people with dark skin are counted as white??

The EU is 500 million. Europe as a whole is more than 750 million. Of that number there are an estimated 40 million non-indigenous Europeans. Possibly closer to 45 million now with the mass migrations of the past few years. Overall the European continent is still essentially homogenous- roughly as non-white as Africa was European in 1950 (there were about 250 million Africans in 1950 of whom 10 million were European settlers and the remainder divided between black Africans, Middle Eastern Caucasians and Malay people in Madagascar with negligible populations from India and China).

How many other teams would join up with whites?

Spoiler alert: all of them. The race war would end when the last race accepted white hegemony.

>Northern European has always been defined as Nordic by Germany and the UK.

Germany has and will always be CENTRAL EUROPE you fucking Ameri nigger.

The UK argues many could be consider Nordic / Northern Europe because of the danish rape raiders and the Anglo and Saxon conquests. However the UK remains to this day mainly Celtic.

>American education

> Mfw race war
> Mfw "No, we don't need any recruits, we got this, stay at home, don't let in any darkies
> Mfw 3 days later race war is over, billions dead world wide, at a cost of a few hundred million.
> Media asking if it was worth the price, cash and morals
Within the first few months, as the last remaining shitskins are rounded up
> Housing problem is over
> Welfare is down 90%
> Social infrastructure is drowning in cash and resources, literally begging for people that need help.
> Crime is down 70%
> Govt spending on aid is redirected to homeless and those in need, even the most rightwing don't care that those on welfare drive $50,000 cars.
> world wide pollution is down 70%
> diseases and illness is down world wide 30%
> Rape is down 80% - wiped out in some areas completely.

Cucks still try to argue that those shitskins improved our culture and added a lot that will we miss out on in the future.

>all that money for guns
>no money for decent hardwood flooring

Laminate is okay, I guess.

If you're a nigger.

All of Asia that matters would either want to be on White team, or ally with White team in mutual respect.

When asked to draw a shitskin, NO ONE would draw an Asian.

If there is a war we either win or every one dies.

That's it really.

Both Wrong

THE EARTH IS EXPANDING

Like most Europeans on Sup Forums (and Americans as well) he knows fuckall about the US Census. Also he makes the retarded assumption that anyone can tell a Jew apart from an Italian. In race war conditions you're not going to be asking whether a compatriots name is Goldberg before you fight alongside him against niggers trying to cannibalize you.

Also no, only people who specifically identify as white are counted as white. Contrary to the ramblings of idiots in the USA being white isn't a bonus in terms of free handouts from the government, which is why people like Rachel Dolezeal exist and pretend to be non-white.

I'm not sure what your point is. However a race war would be much more up close and personal in the UK and would be on a similar scale to a race war in Mississippi. Hence there would be more casualties and be more devastating. This is theoretically balanced out by the larger overall white population, however considering that many whites in Britain are older this means you're relying on old people to take up arms alongside the youth to fight a proportionally younger non-white population.

Racial subdivisions are not defined based on geography you colossal fucktard, Nordic RACE as a subgroup of Europeans has always included all Germanic peoples.

It has never been formulated on a basis of "what percentage Danish are you, Adolf?" Danes are not relevant to the conversation of what is and isn't part of the Nordic subrace.

Kill yourself.

Two words:

GERM WARFARE

If a global war took suddenly broke out in the form of worldwide civil wars, global power brokers would respond by unleashing biological agents that attack selective DNA strands. The winning team would be the one that had access to the best scientists in this field.

Just look at the middle east, there is more green on green than any other kind of killing, maybe only topped by one terrorist group killing another, but they cant count and so no figures of that.

Europe as a whole is not white though. Not even the whole of EU is white. Some 20% of the EU population are not white.

>Hannibal is black

2/8 shitpost
(You)

>2 billion

People who aren't weird don't bother with the "southern Europeans aren't white" theories. Though amusingly I only ever see people from Sweden, Norway and Denmark aggressively arguing that talking point.