Kermit the frog is on Joe Rogan show

Kermit the frog is on Joe Rogan show

dropping red pills on the SJWs left and right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
jordanbpeterson.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Peterson-JB-Maps-of-Meaning-Routledge-1999.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=wR-MrJwqcFc
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE

thanks

I love this man in a non-degenerate way.

other thread not getting responses

peterson dropping bombs

bump

Bbbbbbump

This is the guy with the KEK hat right?

Bump for quality

Take a drink every time Joe has a "meaningful" sigh

Joe looks like he's questioning the entire universe right now.

Is this his 1st appearance since the debate?

Joe is actually an ok guy, because he knows he is dumb and says it almost every podcast. It makes it less painful when he says something lefty, as opposed to a SJW that would tell you they're in the top IQ percentile going for a masters in ballet interpretation.

IT HAPPENED

THIS IS WHAT I ASKED FOR

FIRST HE WAS ON GAD SAAD, NOW THIS

I think yes, if he didn't upload some other youtube video before.

I love this lad. Really nice to listen to. He has like 60,000 videos on his channel.

Speak true, O Prophet or Kek

I could listen to peterson talk for hours. This guy is a fountain of knowledge.

right.
go watch his lectures and read a book - Maps of Meaning.
It's free:

jordanbpeterson.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Peterson-JB-Maps-of-Meaning-Routledge-1999.pdf

Jordan B.(ased) Peterson.
Bump for the prophet of Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=wR-MrJwqcFc

JP can be pretty scary when he wants to be .

this dude is pretty based, is the fact that he kinda sounds like Kermit a sign from KEK?

yep

I love watching Joe Rogan question his very existence.

I'm at work and can't enjoy this interview until later.
Can anyone let me know if he has reflected on the debate he had?

based jordan. he looks pretty demotivated though, hes probably going through a rough time.

joe rogans getting redpilled

definitely, he just lets the other people talk and stokes it as a dumb person for the listener. Great interviewer as far as i'm concerned

that was a great episode. Ordered a couple books immediately after that

man I'm loving this. fantastic talk

This guy is a hero

this guy is awesome

He's been reading an unbelievable amount recently. He has to get himself up to speed on a ridiculous amount of subjects that people are trying to use to debate him

SEND THEM TO TRADE SCHOOL

UNIVERSITIES DO MORE HARM THAN GOOD NOW

Be an honest blue collar worker.

Stay out of the idealogical farm.

Joe Rogan is a weak minded douche. One call from Ana Kasparian and he jumped ship in the past.

Bump
2017:
JBP will be
>A big guy for us
Rogan de-cucking himself in real-time...

he slowly has, he was on bill burrs podcast awhile back and immediately shut him down when he brought up the wage gap

I have a feeling joe rogan is fairly red pilled, but his dick is getting massaged from so many angles he plays it super careful. Notice when someone like Peterson comes on, Joe is more willing to say shit not within a designated safe space. Now watch an episode where some safe space slime is on and watch joe slide back and adapt to their warp field. I like joe. Just wish he bend

This guy is a fucking savage

I first discovered Dr. Peterson thanks to Sup Forums. I've been watching his lectures and his time as a panelist on The Agenda with Steve Paikin.

I commented on one of his videos (he replies to a lot of the first comments on his videos) telling him about Gad Saad and Joe Rogan. 2 weeks later he's on The Saad Truth and now the JRE.

This month has been better than any Christmas in some ways.

I was an undergrad in two of his courses. AMA.

Actually, he was using Kermit the Frog as an avatar for years on twitter before we even knew about him.

He had a native friend of him make him some kind of hat (I believe he called it a 'speakers hat' or something like that) and the animal he chose to be his speaker was the frog, totally by 'chance'.

Praise kek brother.

>tfw were redpilling all the stoner celebs and beating the degeneracy out of drug culture

at this point i wouldnt be surprised if he tries to springboard into politics on his newfound fame

He changes his opinions depending on the guest

Holy shit, this guy is throwing red pills everywhere. I need to go look up more of his stuff.

He needs to do that to get his guests to relax and give honest answers without being pissy bitches

should i read it Sup Forums ?

Which courses?

Steve Paikin is fucking legit.
One of the best interviewers and hosts I've ever seen.
Canada should be proud.
Plus he always has Jordan on red-pilling people with zero discretion.

This man is beyond "red pilled", he is one of the awoken ones.

Joe is having his mind blown.

He's literally /ourguy/

Saw his name but didn't recognise it .. is he one of /ourguys/?

ALL THESE REDPILLS ARE MAKING ME FEEL LIKE I'M ON DMT

If you haven't read anything by Solzhenitsyn then I'd recommend you start with this. It's a very short read.

I guess

what years did you take them? also, what did the coursework and reading involve? could you post the outlines?
I've watched his Maps of Meaning and Personality courses this year, but I want to know what else he requires of students who take them

>Kermit the most famous frog
praise kek
also why are these weird guys smart as fuck? Kermit the frog? wut?

Does JBP have any chill whatsoever?

Or is it just perpetual truth tsunami 24/7/365?

Does every lecture feel epic?

Do any cucks dare speak in class?

How big are JBPs' balls reeeally?

-inquiring minds must know...

I'm going to

He's incredibly monotonous, just warning you.

He teaches PSY2-- something, Personality and PSY4-- something, a class that's about his book cover to cover (I didn't read the last chapter)

would he give you a reference?

Maps of Meaning? That's the course on his book

That's pretty dope
Did you know anything about him or his works before you took the course?
What's your major?

Thank you very much, Op.

Paikin seems like a good guy, very respectful even when he disagrees with or questions someone's opinion.

I've been waiting for someone other than Milo to really challenge his feminist-leaning rhetoric. Dr. Peterson can do that in ways Milo can't.

Joe has this idea that women in our society have hard lives because every man is a Shane Carwin rape monster waiting for the perfect moment to strike, and they all have body image issues and we objectify them, etc.

He's slightly redpilled Deepak Chopra tier phiosophy. Literally only useful as lefty bait to get them tasting redish pill flavor.

Meh, I'm getting bored. They're just going over the basic shit.

well that's not necessarily a bad thing
instead of shifting points or trying to word his points differently, he sticks to the narrative he's decided on and that's that; only really sucks if you're an avid watcher of his because you'll notice that he repeats the same points quite often

what to we think about joe? watched him a bit not sure what think of his politics

dont tell anyone.

I took them in 2010/2011. The second year course was lecture based and a paperback textbook that he put together that was never really used. That class was multiple choice tests. A lot of the tangents he went on about are in his videos now.

The Maps and Meaning one was a light essay and written test at the end.

It doesn't take much being a student because his tests were MC but the real value is in his lectures. I never got the feeling that he cared much about his tests but he puts most of his effort in his spoken lectures. Now those lectures are on YT so instead of thousands listening to him he's got millions.

Checked

Every thought, from what he should have for breakfast to whether he should try a new toilet paper, probes the deepest recesses of the human psyche and the Universe itself.

His own mind must be immensely strong to withstand this existential Lovecraftian onslaught.

Bretty much truthquake 24/7. He never stops. I took his classes years ago so there were fewer loud cucks.

I think he has big balls, especially saying what he's saying in Toronto. SJW capital in Canada. He's in actual danger of being arrested for his speech.

oh shit

Peterson is reflecting on the debate now.

Order out of chaos

>only really sucks if you're an avid watcher of his because you'll notice that he repeats the same points quite often
same thing with Joe Rogasm, they're perfect for each other

no.

He rarely met with students. I don't think he even held office hours. That was a disappointing bit about him. There are other professors like him on campus though that will give you their time to drop some cold truth.

If they are not retired (or dead)
Abraham Rotstein
John Traille

No. I took his course to fill out my schedule. I was presently surprised after taking his 200 course which is why I took his 400 one.

I majored in psych and bio.
Yeah that's the name

He's only as interesting as his guest(s).

This kek stuff is too spooky, now we have a guy who voiced a children's TV frog dropping truth

Joe needs to have someone on his podcast to redpill him on Yuri Bezmenov and ideological subversion

>Toronto. SJW capital

Toronto is a strange place. It's full of SJWs but it's also filled with conservatives (since, it's a wealth capital) and right-wing godfags of various types (muslims, recent eastern European immigrants)

It's a very polarized city- look at the Mayors, Toronto mayors are typically right-wingers.

Has he ever fully explained where this "non-binary gender" garbage comes from?

too powerful, just wait until VR is popular.KEK will be unleashed

>psych and bio
What do you do now?

the fighter guests bore me, the science and writer guests are usually 9/10, comedian guests are all liberal fuckfaces

best shows are the graham hancock/randall something where they talk about geology and cataclysmic floods

he did, Milo Yuppienopolous twice

I work steps away from the financial district. They are leftys with money.

But yes, oddly our mayors are right-leaning. John Tory is a con that pays lip service to libs.

professional programmer

Thanks, I'm glad it's not so different. I'm working my way through his book lists on his webpage - I've finished Notes from Underground and reading Crime and Punishment now.

Do you regret taking Psych user?
I'm about to graduate with it and scared to death of what I can find when I'm done.

lol
close enough

so did you just learn to program on your free time?

Don't call him Kermit, call him Pinnochio, it will literally bring him to tears.

I was wondering what happened to the man. Another user told me of his twitter, which I am embarrassed not to have known that he had. I don't know if you folks know how crazy the politics in Canada have become, but this man is a breath of fresh air. Great post and ty, OP.

literally the lone bastion of sanity at the University of Toronto. We'd be lost without him.

I'm more familiar with him from the UFC commentating but he seems like a likeable guy. Besides, as Plato once said: 'The only thing I know is that I know nothing'.