ALI MUHAMMAD ALI MUHAMMAD

GAME OVER

8 YEARS CONFIRMED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DCpaJKuziCk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_the_United_Arab_Emirates#Terrorism
balkaninsight.com/en/article/albania-police-charge-a-man-from-kosovo-with-terrorism-08-18-2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what happens now?

Obama pardons him and apologizes.

this, and imports more

CNN refuses to report it was a Somali Muslim

not all muslims, pol

ALIteral MUHAMMAD

you can't make this shit up

RELIGION OF PEACE COMIN THRUUU

>pardons a dead guy

THE WALL RISES

WHY DIDNT YOU STOP IT

end niggers
end kikes

>end niggers
>end kikes

end niggers
end kikes

>end niggers
>end kikes

end niggers
end kikes

More Muslim apologists.

Somalians in Ohio will hold a peace vigil.

Some hashtags will be use.

Trump perpetuated this violence :^)

No wonder. Just got back from a trip to NYC. I've never seen so many counter terrorism guys in my life.

Any other sources reporting this?

"18 years old"

No matter how the american MSM spins this case - it is a big plus for trumps narrative. If this would have happened during his term, he might even be able to push through with some new laws.

Fucker didn't even use a gun. Not even a mass shooting.

Maybe he was inspired by the new ISIS video that urged attacks, especially with knives.

Not the FBI's fault guys, they still had him down as Clay Cassius

literally everyone

you don't get it. he did it out of despair because of trump's aggressive islamophobia and racism

>Attack at University, literal home of pro migrant views.

You couldn't make it up, pure pottery!

/POL IS ALWAYS RIGHT

This.
Poor show yanks, why didnt you make him feel welcome?

DEEEEEEEEEEE...

POOORRRRRRRRRRRT...

AYYYYY-TIOOOOOON...

HA!

You and all your mates go back to that shithole Somalia

All niggers! Attention! Report for deport! I repeat: Report for deport! Under Massa Trumps orders!

But he a good boy. He dindu nuffin. Jus need mo immigrants fo dem inner cities.

Knife attacks have been around and promoted for years.

He doesn't know our laws. Its not his fault. Its our fault for not teaching him better, and making him feel welcome.

where is the logic in importing hundreds of thousands of them and having increased terror prevention costs at the same damn time?

Weren't there two other guys?

Weren't they white?

HA

underrated

Weapon free zone.

The Canadians in Ohio have already apologized

IT'S OVER

He was a Michigan fan.

>tfw its a muslim

>BLACK AND MUSLIM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HERE WE ARE, CTR STILL SHILLING THE BOARDS

>Some hashtags will be use.

top kek

His name is Abdul Razak Artan. Name of the car owner was Ali Mohammad.

A TANNED AMERICAN CITIZEN

The criminal justice system, which is collectively the largest for-profit organization in the USA, requires a constant stream of new criminals.

Enter: Police State.

And you let them get away with it just like you let them get away with the TSA (and for the same reasons, muh safety).

>Ohio votes for a man who wants to kill all Muslims
>Get surprised when Muslims attack back

This was because you were mean to muslims. If you criticize them in anyway they will turn violent you fucking racist.

Was Sam Hyde behind this? Has he been recruiting?

The media needs to know this!

>ali mohamed

An obvious plant by Trump/republicans to take attention away from the recount.

Guarantee you we see an article on huggington post soon:

>Sup Forums's army of trolls celebrate that the shooter isn't a white male, they got lucky this time.

>uwenttoofar.jpg

#NOTALLL

Why distract from a recount that isn't going to happen?

I thought America was closing down for profit prisons

Anyone has found his facebook/social media or everything ZUCCCC'ed now?

>be named Mohamed
>become a terrorist
do you think he stopped for a minute and realised how cliche that is?

inb4

>this is Trump voters' fault, Trump winning made muslims fearful for their lives, which led Muhammed to a panic attack and the subsequent shooting
>if guns were restricted this wouldn't have happened

There isn't a single country in the world with a sizeable Muslim population that doesn't suffer from Islamic terrorism.

Yes, including those that are ruled by Islamic governments.

It'll be one of those articles where the author brings up other mass shootings first and then just talks about Islamophobia.

deport the new Germans back to Germany

USA YES

Remember this next time a white liberal males ask you for help with some cause.

These people hate your very existence and want to see you marginalized and exterminated. Turn about is fair play so give them a taste of what they wish on all white people.

A society that refuses to protect itself will not be long for this world.

Why are Somalis so fucking ugly?

Not even joking or being racist for the fuck of it, but they are legit the ugliest most subhuman pieces of shit on Earth.

We open up the camps and gas them all

he has been deported to hell already.

UAE, albania in the last 10 years

Whether or not it's going to happen is irrelevant. The point is they need to solidify trust in the new president and destroy the idea people have that he might not be legitimate.

this

I wouldn't be surprised if this happened even if the shitskin wasn't using a gun

are you MANSPLAINING?

THE FACE WHO LAUNCHED A THOUSAND SHIPS TO AFRICA

FEED THE FIRE

LET IT GROW

THEN WE CLEANSE

FEED THE FIRE

LET IT GROW

THEN WE CLEANSE

Assuming any of his victims dies, then they win and he loses.

>t. Trudeau

I love how a Somalian Muslim refugee crashes a car into a group of people and then begins hacking at them with a knife, and yet somehow social media is managing to turn this into a gun control thing.

I fucking hate leftists.

This guy is pretty decent looking I think. But I agree there are some creepy looking one's from that part of the world and I guess this guy has some of those aesthetics. He carries them better than most though.

No, that's hot to women. I bet you'd fuck a somalian girl who was thick in all the right places.

>Permanent Resident
>NOT US Citizen

This is a DHS issue. But he's not going back.

Welcome to your new home, Mo.

Did you just fucking assume my gender shitlord?

Jesus fucking Christ, get these dune coons out of my Burgerland.

I need pictures of liberals saying anti-white shit during mass shootings.

if only there were more gun free signs
this poor gentle spirit could have maybe seen one

What do transgender POC think about this? Did you even stop to think to ask?

EXTREME VETTING INCOMING

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=DCpaJKuziCk

Somalians are actually quite ok, if we are talking bone structure. Much nicer noses and cheekbones than most africans.
With that being said - most of somalis come from shitholes and are inbred as fuck, they are malnourished and ugly.

he's a citizen of the world, now human being is illegal

>Muslim
>Black
>'Legal' immigrant
>Used a knife in America

Is Sup Forums setting up false flags now? Has Kek truly become this powerful?

Well shiiiiiiiiet!!

theyre the slavs of the sahara

>UAE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_the_United_Arab_Emirates#Terrorism

'The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) of the Government of Australia advised travelers "to exercise a high degree of caution in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) because of the high threat of terrorist attack".'

>Albania

balkaninsight.com/en/article/albania-police-charge-a-man-from-kosovo-with-terrorism-08-18-2016

'Police said the 29-year-old suspect from Mitrovica in Kosovo attacked three people in the coastal city of Vlora while trying to kidnap them and shouting “Allahu Akbar”.'

I hope you have more countries in mind.

no human being is illegal Sup Forums , it is tragic he killed himself for all of his actions were legal, it is society who is illegally forming toxic social constructs aroun him

i apologise to xe

*clicks fingers*

>bone structure. Much nicer noses and cheekbones
>malnourished

Deportation squads.

Can't risk these lawful permanent terrorist resident niggers stay here.

Dindonuffin! Just a kid!

This is actually him.

no one died

maybe it was a suicide by cops attempt

Complete media blackout