What did Dallas mean by this?

What did Dallas mean by this?

Dallas? Salad

>Tfw hillary wants cleaner energy
>Tfw Propane is cleaner than charcoal
>Tfw hillary is pro propane and propane accessories

BOGGLE?

As someone that lives in Dallas (actually just north of Dallas, a WAY more wealthy area) I can safely say it was the oodles of niggers that live downtown and in south Dallas. Everyone in Collin county was very pro-Trump

It was a cry to deport illegal immigrants NOW.

BE THERE

Same thing. Also, we're a haven city. I wonder what the fuck majority of Mexicans voted for (please purge this place)

crackheads and debutantes

MOWERS AND HEDGES AND CLIPPERS BE THERE BE THERE!

As someone who lives just east of Dallas ( Van Zandt county ) I can say that Dallas is literally the most culturally enriched place in a majority of Northern Texas. Everyone I knew that wasn't from Dallas or Dallas country voted Trump, or didn't vote at all.

Dallas:
>we are mostly niggers

That's it.

Sanctuary city for illegals.

SEAKING SEAKING

This.

>implying illegals can vote in Dallas

The rise of minorities, welfare-recipients and miseducated college graduates has been gradually turning Texas' major cities into liberal dominated areas. Soon they'll all be like Austin.

No, but do you know how many little mexiniggers ate down here tugging on everyone's heartstrings?

>we will have to go back I'm so scared wah wah wah

oh yeah?

Fuck Austin. Nuke that Portland wannabe bullshit.

ITS SO FUCKING HILARIOUS

I work in a restaurant, and of course the entire kitchen staff is Mexican. I hear every day how this "probably my last year here, guey"

It's glorious, I love the bantz. I used to joke with them, "if I don't get that steak now, I'm calling INS!"

The entire election process was hilarious. "you voting for Trump, guey??"

I live east of DFW.

MASSIVE minority population that live in the run-down parts of Dallas, also California jumpers that got work in the first city they could find

It's not their fault that they're more intellectual than your primitive, racist views

>illegal

Mexicans in the United States will be obsolete in

Cities are cancerous growths on society. I know because I'm in one.

Crush the fucking urbanite

>implying Mexicans won't still live here in the US
>implying many midwesterns and Southerners don't rely on driving trucks
>implying self-driven trucks won't be coming soon

I guess it's time to say goodbye to Redneck America

Most Mexicans won't still be living in the United States in 20 years.

Yes, but mostly because first-, second-, third- generation Mexican-Americans aren't considered "Mexican."

>implying Latino/Hispanic population isn't rising in the US

But in civ you have to have cities

Trump hasn't won a single city. Only rural and suburban shitholes.

REEE