Is Negan our guy Sup Forums?

Is Negan our guy Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Da8kEH0GEjA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What makes him our guy?

I'm pretty sure Alpha and The Whisperers would be /ourguy/ considering Whisperers don't use their real names and like to think of themselves as one, homogeneous group.

Fictional character on a cable television show about zombies...
sure

Crushed the skulls of the ignorant liberals like Glenn and scares the other to submission. He likely hates mix racing.

Nah.

A metrosexual actor? Nope, dude.

>is a psychopathic murderer our guy?
No. Those kinds of characters are boring.

Our guy already died senpai, give it up.

RIP sweet prince

*leans back*
*bends knees*
*smiles*
*tilts face*

......................................WELL WELL WELL..................................................................................................................................................................................

*bends knees*
*leans back*
*tilts face*
*puts tongue between teeth*

....................................................LOOK WHAT WE HAVE................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

*spins bat*
*looks behind him*
*puts tongue between teeth*
*leans back*
*whistles*
*chuckles*
*bends knees*
*locks eye contact*
*smiles*
*makes suction noise with his spit*
*moonwalks*

........................................... HERE

He's not real OP sorry to burst your bubble.

AFTER LAST NIGHT'S GAY ASS LESBO EPISODE, YES. I HOPE HE DESTROY'S THEIR FISHY SMELLING VILLAGE.

youtube.com/watch?v=Da8kEH0GEjA

>started to watch 6th episode
>they introduced another nigress, before killing old ones
DROPPED

hes a big guy

I liked the way he shot that weapon

For you

He's a racemixer.

Soooo no.

No, Pewdiepie Jewstdie is
You go redpill at

This

>is he our guy?
fedoratip.png

Bunch of dirty Negars!

Yes he is

this

everything from uttering "The New World Order" to strict gun control

though one thing /pol doesnt understand is that when society breaks down...

Guys like this are real, and they will come out of the woodwork in your part of the state somewhere, with varying levels of insanity but an ability to survive and lead gangs.

He got some ebony in his harem for variety, can you blame the man?

well well WELL. what do we have fucking here? look rick, i'm gonna buttfuck you, and i'm not even gonna give you the courtasy of a REACH AROUND. you pissin yourself yet, rick? pee pee pants city? because im a nice guy, a reasonable man. i wouldn't just ram lucille up your shit pipe without an explanation. you earned this rick, you deserve THIS!

maybe for nu-pol

especially in the show he is shown to be a viscious authoritarian dictator with a band of strong arms who use violence to instill their rule. Just like all other violent authoritarians, his first move was to disarm the people under his rule and take away what little comforts they had (mattresses and medicine) to make them completely dependent on him (the state)

the whisperers are more the old pol libertarian side

I'd vote yes