NEW STUDY PROVIDES A HANDY GUIDE TO RAISE A GOOD DAUGHTER

pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2016/11/24/peds.2016-0782
>We found that only girls (not boys) having a higher-quality relationship with mothers were significantly less likely to have initiated early sexual intercourse between T1 and T2.
>Our findings suggest that a higher-quality relationship between adolescents and their parents, especially between mothers and daughters, may help to protect against early sexual initiation.
>Our results did show that sports club membership was a significant predictor of sexual intercourse initiation. Adolescents (both boys and girls) who were members of a sports club were significantly more likely to have had early sexual intercourse
>In addition, Model 3 showed that boys and girls who were not living with both biological parents were significantly more likely to have engaged in early sexual intercourse between T1 and T2 than boys and girls who were living with both biological parents
>Girls who used a computer >2 hours/day were significantly more likely to have engaged in early sexual intercourse between T1 and T2 than girls who used a computer has a good relationship with her mother
>never plays a team sport
>doesn't grow up in a broken home
>doesn't spend a lot of time on her computer

>Girls who used a computer >2 hours/day were significantly more likely to have engaged in early sexual intercourse between T1 and T2 than girls who used a computer

Stop posting my dad.

My parents limited our videogame time to 1 hour per day. I'm now 28 and a virgin. So, i say, it works.

How old is she?

>Adolescents (both boys and girls) who were members of a sports club were significantly more likely to have had early sexual intercourse

Hitler eternally BTFO. So much for his theory detailed in Mein Kampf about those engaged in sports having no time to be distracted by sex.

Woah thanks! Can I also use this guide to determine which girls are sluts?

I'm sure Das Kapital had the answer though, right?

>Girls who used a computer >2 hours/day were significantly more likely to have engaged in early sexual intercourse

Wait, you're female?

So pretty much everything nearly every study has been saying for decades? It's only retarded feminists that have been championing single mothers as equals to two parent families.

Nah. I just got done reading it a little while ago so it was on my mind. I found it to be a rather funny notion as most jocks are Chads. Maybe that wasn't case in Germany at his time, but I doubt it.

Can women be wizards?

Can i truly be considered male if my dick will never be used for it's intended purpose?

What are good hobbies for a young girl if sports are out of the question? Some non-degenerate musical instrument like violin/harp?

Even worse, the BDM was notorious for the Landjahr ("country year") where grills were sent to the countryside to help on a farm, but often got pregnant being away from parental control and having a large number of haystacks and all.

Hitler always promoted acceptance for single parent families though, as the state could influence them more and more people were always needed

>NEW STUDY PROVIDES A HANDY GUIDE TO RAISE A GOOD DAUGHTER
let me guess, I gotta dick her good and hard?

>Girls who used a computer >2 hours/day were significantly more likely to have engaged in early sexual intercourse between T1 and T2 than girls who used a computer tfw no cute girl to have sexual intercourse with

Hah. I played video games all the time as a kid and I'm still a virgin at 28!

Looks like you just got BTFO

Didn't The Bell Curve have the opposite conclusion in the 1990s? It said that girls who lived in single-parent homes with their fathers were drastically less likely to have children before 18, I believe

Hello Artemis.

That does give absolute patrician tier grills. I know a girl from Germany who was classically trained in the Steyrische Harmonika, youth pictures looked stunning and somehow my respect for her grew when I came to know this

Witches

Knitting

The sports thing makes sense. I was on the cross country team and the girls regularly went on a dating carousel with the male members. I swear half the girls' team or more gave me head at some point during high school.

not all sports are out of the question, just team sports. So tennis and stuff is still okay. Also martial arts. Or dance

Negative. All modestly attractive females get offered sex 6-98 times per day.

this is the only thing i've picked up, too
goddamn, so all the possibly nerdy qts are also whores

OK I'm sold. No computer for my daughter.

Is ballet dancing ok?

>>never plays a team sport

This is usually thought of the opposite way. Sports is supposed to teach girls to appreciate their bodies for more then sex.

I wonder if its the higher social interaction that causes it. I made sure my nephew got into sports just so he would have friends.

>sports
>cross country
Not a sport.

>>doesn't spend a lot of time on her computer
bullshit

I spent most of my time on my computer throughout middle school and high school and I was always known as the weird autistic girl with no friends
I didn't even lose my virginity until I was 20

I was waiting on that.

>Our results did show that sports club membership was a significant predictor of sexual intercourse initiation

I wonder what this would look like if you compared this to kids in sports clubs who were weird/ugly/ect.

Obviously kids who are generally more attractive, fit and not socially inept are more likely to fool around.

But what of the losers? Do their chances go up by simply being engaged in sports? Or do sports help filter out losers or help turn a loser into something more desirable?

Is she really my daughter?
LET'S FIND OUT

Kek, can you imagine going with a qt bird, she eventually asks you round to her families for dinner and fkn varg opens the door?

statistics>anecdotes
Is this really so difficult to understand?

That and stuff like dance.

Also, what about marching band?

Some of the guys i knew who did that said every girl in band was a cock hungry slut and even the ugly ones got dicked on a somewhat regular basis.

I'm just messing with you. I was on the soccer team and we had to train with our cross country team over summers. It was rigorous to say the least.

They should have made the distinction between playing games on computers and being social on social media on computers.

Non-team sport, so yes.

If your a gril there is hardly any excuse for being a virgin if you dont want to be.

I'd say that the losers or outcasts wouldn't be inclined to play sports or participate in extracurricular activities, but I don't any concrete data or anything.

No worries, man. I can take the banter.

>martial arts

Ah, so you want your daughter to have a complex?

There's no proof one way or another but she definitely didn't want people to think she was Vargsdottir.
I actually kinda liked her music which has since been removed from YouTube.

>he wants his daughter to be the subject of one of the many videos of sheboons wrecking little white girls

Both male and female children should be instructed in basic self defense and firearms use.

>things we already knew: the study

Fucking lol

I was a virgin until like 26. Half hour a day on the computer. When a computer took 10 mins to boot up.

Now I'm 31 and have a gf who has a great sex drive who was also a virgin until late in her life. Sex is awesome.

Kinda sad I missed wizard status though.

Wearing pajamas and attaching value to colored belts doesn't help them.

It is the higher social interaction, the computer part proves it. Think about it, if a girl was playing video games she's spending time by her self, but they are more likely to use computers for social media related things instead.

What kind of dance are you talking about? Doesn't a lot of it require male partners?

>I didn't even lose my virginity until I was 20
>>>>girls think this is an advanced age to lose one's virginity

In other words bears shit in the woods, the earth revolves around the sun, and Jews love money.

The dynamic of this is all messed up. Sports and PCs wont turn your girl into a whore. Whoredom is a combination of natural sex drive and cultural attitudes about sex. If you put your girl on a sports team filled with whores, don't be surprised if she comes home with her box filled with jock cum.

>Co-ed soccer

sign your sons up for co-ed sports, they will literally fuck every girl on their team before the end of the first break during college

That would be the best thing ever.

Why is sex bad again?

Its a little late for the average guy, very late for the average girl.

someone post the story of the dad who destroyed his daughter's social life, how she became a wreck

Take the mean and not the median.

Decreased ability to pair bond.

>

Oh leaf. That is a good point, many keks.

>Or dance
from experience i can tell you dance girls, like horse girls are massive sluts and often damaged

Social media.

Literally every girl I've ever known that did dance had a traumatic story about "when they quit dance"

Speaking more about ballerina type stuff.

As a non white it would terrify me

prob going to trigger as soon as church burning is mentioned

>those green eyes of Kek

If it's hip-hop I guess your daughter will lose her virginity by 12 years old.

born in 1992

Let your daughter fuck as many black guys as she wants, as many as three or four at a time.

Stop masturbating to my daughter.

Facebook user. Stop assuming girls are using computers for anything productive

fuck you varg and shill your rpg you neet fuck

pls save me

Digits confirm girls are useless

>those digits of Kek

Giving yourself (you)s you squishy faced retard

I don't disagree.

>spend a lot of time on her computer

Every woman today

wow

those QUINTS
PRAISE KEK!

THICC

>athletes have more sex than nerds

wow really

Switch the genders and you'll get the same results.

>tfw every phone is a computer now

Still can't believe Joanna married Andy Samberg. My heart aches.

All of this makes sense, sports and online access just increases chance of meeting/chatting with boys.

Girls who are best friends with their moms dont need others to feed their female social drive.

Girls who are best friends with their moms don't need others to feed their female sex drive.

>OK I'm sold. No computer for my daughter.
>taking the testimony of a leaf at face value

stop it. STOP IT

>Tfw 22 year old Kiss-less Hug-less Virgin man

Is it too late senpai?

Yes.

>t. you in six years

Ok Sup Forums, how do I raise my daughter to become Sawako?

do you have daughter in the first place?

Eventually, I may.
Better safe than sorry.

I have 2 kids and one thing I can tell you it's they have their own little character. So if your daughter isn't Sawako, there are small chances you can change her behaviour

Dont break my hopes user.

I'm fat as fuck and play several sports still virgin so your conjecture seems right

tl;dr version for raising good sons and daughters
>1) Nuclear family with a stay at home parent
>2) More active playtime, less computers, games, and texting
>3) Limit exposure to degeneracy (drugs, alcohol, sex, violence, etc)

That's it. That's literally all you need to do to raise decent fucking kids. It's amazing the difference growing up in a nuclear family makes.

Growing up in a single-parent household is a greater indicator of future failure than race, sex, and class put together.