There is some antifa meet up at my uni. what do?

there is some antifa meet up at my uni. what do?

I thought that these fags wear masks and shit. are scared that they get recognized. Why do these meetups even exists?
Should I ask my uni if a skinhead meetup is ok as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2864415/Chlorine-gas-leak-sickens-19-furry-convention.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13th_Waffen_Mountain_Division_of_the_SS_Handschar_(1st_Croatian)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Germans_(political_current)
youtube.com/watch?v=UC5ADVceEC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wear a disguise and hand out some Sup Forums approved literature

>Oh look that fat guy with le anonymous mask gives out Starship Troopers

Dude, just go for it, also where you at nigga ?

>asking for permission to have a rally

There is an antifa meeting at nearly every german university. Just ignore them and leave them in their echo chamber. They are fucking lost.

Yell Pepe at the top of your lungs.

if you also have an antifa meetup tomorrow, probably at your place muh nigga

Make them argue over Palestine and Israeli conflict. If they agree with Muslims call them antisemites

Join them, dox them.

at every uni tomorrow or just in general.
is 29.11 some special date for antifa?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2864415/Chlorine-gas-leak-sickens-19-furry-convention.html

>This.

Send pics, my Uni never has any funny cuck rallies or anything

>Make them argue over Palestine and Israeli conflict. If they agree with Muslims call them antisemites

Holy shit this.

They side with mussies you can literally unironically call them literal nazis.
They side with jews, you can call them islamophobes.
They don't side with anyone and they are enablers who don't care when kids die.

Kill them all while yelling alahu Akbar. You won't be punished.

:^)

They have a hierarchy of oppression for a reason. Muslims rank higher than Jews. It won't cause problems.

No, in Germany this topic is actually sorted out between left-wing groups.

You have the "antiimps" (anti-imperialists) which are pro palastine and contra israel and you have the "antideutsche" (anti-german) who are anti palastine and pro israel.

Those two groups dont mix and hate each other. So, if you have a Antifa-uni group they will be either antiimp or antideutsch so it`s unlikly that they have any conflicting opinions within the group.

I did it in my country and it made a few people argue over it.

Women supported muslims and men supported jews.

go to the mc donalds before the meet up, they will all be there and take pictures...

Go down there wearing your NAZI gear, racist and get BTFO. XD

Get a gun and yell allahu akbar so after you shoot them down the police won't arrest you

this

how do you have so much knowledge about antifa

You know quite a bit about these antifa faggots user. They're slowly spreading in the US but theyre a joke here.

Kill them all hanz

I was Querfront as a stupid kid for some time and needed to deal with that nonsense.

I hang out with Antifa at least twice a month.

I quit hanging out with them 3 years ago but went back to them to infiltrate their movements.

Some of the Antifas have daddies in police and political power

fuck i remember when i was in germany there where antifa stickers everywhere
dont go to their meeting or anything, get some white supremacy stickers and post them over the antifa stickers

Karlsruhe?

op you are going to get your ass fucking handed to you and beat the fuck up if you go there ironically.

antifa does not play around, these are not liberals. these are just a bunch of communists and anarchists who are looking for any excuse to beat someone up and they will fuck you up if you go there.

be careful, its equivilant to the black guy going to a kkk meeting

Were these regular people or Antifa members? I can see it working with normies, but antifa people are too serious to not have considered this.

if the side with the muzzles about the israel vs palestine thing talk about this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13th_Waffen_Mountain_Division_of_the_SS_Handschar_(1st_Croatian)

Communists in Antifa hangout. Not actual antifas though.

yes... i mean maybe

Close enough. I guess I give them too much credit.

obligatory

every left wing group on earth that takes itself seriously is pro palestine because anti-imperialism. same reason why every left wing group on earth was anti-iraq war while liberal left wingers were pro war/pro israel.

literally the only thing nazis and hardcore commie anti-imperialist left can agree on is that gaddaffi was good, saddam hussein was good, assad is good, and palestine is good/israel needs to die.

How can you stand them user

they even had some mufti recruit muzzles

Go Op

Fuck this nigger.

Bring a fucking gun and blow them all away.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Germans_(political_current)

Well, educate yourself and dont talk about stuff you obviously know not so much about as you might think.

Well, just asking because I saw on facebook that there's an Antifa thing tomorrow. I wrote to our administration about it. Asking why they would condone and support, y'know, fucking groups of radical leftist thugs. I'm not expecting them to take any action. Hell, I'm not even expecting to get a response, but I think it's important for them to know that there are people on campus who feel uncomfortable about shit like that.

>ask my uni

If you were in the US absolutely. In Germany, you might be charged for asking that.

that's a weirdass political movement.

i doubt they are real communists, the number 1 staple of communism is anti-imperialism. and it looks like just a handful of jewish germans

Everyone in the picture looks like they're afraid

we will soon not be, us will turn into Europe very soon ;3

>communists are afraid

don't confuse liberals with communists user

You think there's a scheme behind?

Find out everything about them citizen. Addresses, contacts etc

This information might become useful to society very shortly. For marketing purposes only you understand

youtube.com/watch?v=UC5ADVceEC0

Don't try to speak to me about racial equality
Blacks and Whites are not the same
Lies spread by the communists
Hand in hand with the capitalists
Smash them both is my aim

I hate commie scum
I spit on the red flag
I hate commie scum
I hate commie scum
The Reds are on the street tonight
Let's get that commie scum

Half of Europe is enslaved
White brothers in shackles and chains
Communism is to blame
It won't happen here
To lose freedom is the thing I fear
It'd mean everlasting Shame

To try and stop the trend
I'll fight to the bitter end
Red scum and traitors better beware
We'll carry on the fight
Till you see the light
Or we'll see you rot in hell

I've wanted to glue some pol-approved posters over all the marxist posters that you find all over my city. I just don't know exactly what to print out. Race realism, anti cultural marxism or something.

>only 1 mag each.

Do they expect to win in a gunfight with only one mag?

don't be a cuck. go there and pound some niggers into the dirt.

reasonable yet supportive of our cause

white nationalism is an american mutt invention, post norwegian nationalism

Show up and infiltrate the group and slowly destroy it from the inside like jews would do.

Cry "Wir schaffen das!" , then blow up yourself.

If you have nobody to back you be careful and say nothing. If you have some mates to go with you just mess with them and if they attack you beat them up with your mates.

this is a quality idea

LOL and if they mess with you say your grandparents died in the holohoax.

throw a stink bomb at them

Guys you are very misguided anti-fascist has done many great things like getting rid of fascist scum! They are great people even Trudeau likes them.

nothing for munich

Hi leaf, proxy or bait I suppose.

kek

You're a bad troll. My university professor at Queens ( a right-wing institution) even says anti-fascist did great work to prevent Nazi trash from regaining speed in Europe.

Take some pictures of them.
Find out exactly who they are so we can dox them.

I said in another thread that 70% of leaf posts looked like shills. Then later I felt bad, like it was a bit too paranoid.

Thanks man I feel better now.

Sup Forums actually believes lefties give a shit about jews. You are delusional. Muslim cocksucking is the deal right now, pretty much every leftie is anti-israel.

Don't go, they'll kill you, they're fascists after all.

Does that say give islam a change?

It reads "give Islam no chance"