kek

britpol reporting in

bump for #IllStabWithYou

Bump for keks

lul

bump for keks

Bump for many keks

bump

does a post and waits for someone to do something funny on twitter because i can't be bothered

Aw, that doggo looks so happy with life

not good enough

what isn't good enough?

I've been meaning to ask this for some time now. Does America have a functional legal system that's enforced by the government? I ask because for many years now I keep seeing leftists and leftist publications calling for violence, genocide and riots, and not one of them is getting fucking arrested.

In America its not a crime to say things as long as its not a (((direct))) threat of violence.

I used to fight the meme war on twitter but I have retired for the moment.

Make this happen and post results senpai pls

Threats have to be direct and realistic for them to be reasonably believed to be actionable by police.

A fat guy walking down the street with a megaphone saying "KILL ALL NIGGERS" is not illegal.

A fat guy walking down the street with a megaphone saying "I WILL KILL TYRONE JACKSON, MY NEIGHBOR, WITH MY HANDGUN" is an arrestable threat.

5 things i like stacked on top of each other

You can see her beef flaps. That's lewd as heck.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

but are they really this dum......

eh, who am i kidding,
get on with it

Not lurking more.

That is amazing, pls spread.

bump
also remember not to post links / reveal your accounts here

This, plus when making a threat towards someone you have to take a 'step' towards committing said act for it to be considered credible.

If you threaten to kill your neighbor with a gun but don't own one then its just hearsay. If right after telling them such you go out and buy a gun, people start to worry.

I'll use my 1000 twitter bot army

Bmup

Make somalis deported again

flawless

kekked harder than I should have.

>manspreading
That's sexist against men.

Do eeet.

Freedom of speech dumb gypsy. Libshits can say whatever the fuck they want as long if it's not a direct threat or hate speech.

sleepy bump
good night

kek'd what the hell, please someone tell me this is fake

top fucking kek

>Does America have a functional legal system that's enforced by the government?
Yes, but unlike in most of Europe, in our country it's nearly impossible to convict someone of a crime for "hate speech".

You have to go as far as explicitly instructing people to commit violent acts or actively put people in danger (the common analogy is "shouting 'fire' in a crowded theater") for it to qualify as an actual crime.

Now, that's not to say saying dumb shit doesn't have consequences. People get fired or publicly ostracized for saying dumb shit all the time, but there are no legal consequences for acting like a dumb faggot online.

As a bong I could get arrested just for trolling twitter. Feels bad man.

Bmup

Bonus points for reporting people who fall for this to authorities for making terror threats