>I dont pay rent
>I have not started to look for a job
>Enjoy staying at home
>receives Money from NAV
>NAV is social Security in Norway
>I have everything I need
>Am I a degenerate for not working?
>Should I move out?
> What is the political correct thing to do here pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

wakeup-world.com/2016/09/23/neurosurgeon-reveals-radiation-from-wi-fi-smart-meters-and-cell-phones-cause-the-blood-brain-barrier-to-leak/?utm_campaign=Wake Up World e-Newsletter&utm_content=Latest Headlines inc. 4 Ways You May Be Sabotaging Your Own Healing&utm_medium=email&utm_source=getresponse
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes you should move to /r9k/ you fucking neet

engineering ain't a joke, take some time and chill, relax, enjoy yourself a bit and start looking at the end goal.

Start thinking about "where" you wanna work, because as an engineer you have a larger pool of available areas.

enjoy the tesla.

Drain the system because if you don't, some Arab will.

If you haven't removed your testicles and given them to your wife's somalian bull as a show of good faith then you aren't living the politically correct lifestyle

OP here

I live in the blue house

yes. and yes you should anhero grandfathers hunting rifle up your anus and pull the trigger on cam.

Join church of Norway and make it red pulled again. Imagine the power a few young men could have in the small church.

Live off neet bucks and donations. Far more important than engineering

Move out and get a job.

Don't worry about being on welfare for the moment. You're going to pay that back and then some when you get buttfucked by taxes.

If you spend your full-time working un-cuck your country then that's better than having any job.
Be thankful for what you have, but use it to benefit your nation!

Start giving particular classes. You can kidnap lolis too.

I used to do this. Enjoy the cakes and coffee while it lasts user. Saved up a neat sum of money, while living for free.

Move to San Junipero.

Now seriously, I envy you, user. Don't go too fast, and think of your next step. Work to live, don't live to work.

You are lucky that your grandparents could afford a Tesla for you. As many pollack suggest, take your time, I think, the university drained you a little bit then go to work.

I started working when I hitted 21 as a HVAC technician.

Why are you taking NEETbux? Pretty degenerate considering you live at home. Or is NAV scandiwelfare different

Get a job you mong. By the time you get any sense in your head employees will question why the fuck havent you used that degree before and drop you from the interview.

Whatever, you have a tesla and i dont.

@ everyone getting mad ITT
teslas are made in america
by americans for americans
the money didn't leave the country
electric cars are becoming the norm
everyone wins

I agree with RWB Dutch, take a bit of time to get collected, technical positions can be high stress. The only thing I would do differently is start looking now but the expectation that you are going to turn down any offers that come up. This way you practice interviewing, see what your prospective professional life might be like, and then you're not left scrambling to find anything. Plus, you are biding your time if some crazy good offer comes up.

I'm gonna show up at your house and steal that Tesla m8

You need to start playing eve or planetside 12 hours a day to sit on your throne as the prince of NEETair.

bring an e-meter into that cdar and prepare to be shcoked at the magnitude of the emf in which you are confied.. enjoy your leaky blood brain barrier

wakeup-world.com/2016/09/23/neurosurgeon-reveals-radiation-from-wi-fi-smart-meters-and-cell-phones-cause-the-blood-brain-barrier-to-leak/?utm_campaign=Wake Up World e-Newsletter&utm_content=Latest Headlines inc. 4 Ways You May Be Sabotaging Your Own Healing&utm_medium=email&utm_source=getresponse

Even if you're not working you can always be doing something positive. Learn a new laguage, volunteer at the animal shelter, etc

>basement apartment

Just say you live in your parents basement.