Trump scored 14% in Boston, 8% in San Francisco, 17% in Los Angeles, 9% in Manhattan

Trump scored 14% in Boston, 8% in San Francisco, 17% in Los Angeles, 9% in Manhattan.

He was literally elected by dumb and emotionally immature suburban and rural plebs who have never experienced the kind of complex and fulfilling social interactions that can only happen in large, educated and diverse cities.

Got that Canadian citizenship already Mr. CTR

A

Oh such multicultural joys such as rape and stifling groupthink? Made me reply/10

I don't need to go to college to know your a faggot.

>discounts the opinions of giant swaths of country due to vague criticisms of lifestyle differences
>only the opinions of people who meet my specific criteria matter at all
>"TRUMPS NOT MY PRESIDENT, HE WAS ELECTED UNCONSTITUTIONALLY! THIS ISN'T DEMOCRACY!"

Kill yourself.

fucking neck yourself you disgrace

FUCKING

I agree with the OP. Fucking rednecks destroying this country!

>Give rural Americans the ability to become part of best universities, corporations, and media programs in the world
>Make America the most famed intellectual, economical, and cultural country
>They vote against your interests still
>They call your state shit afterwards

Feelsbadman

L E A F
E
A
F

>People voting for the candidate they believe best supports their own interests is bad
>They should vote in MY best interest instead
>Trump is #NotMyPresident because too many people voted in their own interest vice my own interest.
>If I don't get my way, clearly the world is fucked up

Kill yourself.

>too many people

Not enough apparently since he lost the popular vote.

At least enough apparently because he's president elect.

Have you looked at your universities lately? They're hug boxes that discourage any kind of confrontation in thought or otherwise. Just like this site they are giant echo chambers where the only way to live there peaceful is to surrender any shred of individuality.

Also we call your states shit because of the prevailing attitudes that the big cities breed. Calling people names makes them more likely to go against your interest, try actually talking to people next election instead of "oh you have that opinion well then you're x y or z". Stop marginalizing white working class people and telling them they don't know about this or that because they're white.

Start taking some responsibility, this whole situation was created because pc culture has gone out of control and has begun to border on fascism. You're really gonna hate the next generation because all studies, that I've read, point to them being the most conservative since WW2.

Tldr: learn to debate again, stop pandering mostly to minorities and expecting whites to fall in line due to guilt.

>still believing Trump, a billionaire, is in the best interest of rural people

kek, when will this meme die?

>fully 86% of boston's population are clueless drones thumbing through smartphone news feeds in public
really makes you think

If city people are so great, then why did Pol Pot force them to live in the countryside?

Not once in that post did I comment on my own beliefs on the matter of the presidency. I just stated that the people who voted for him clearly felt he was the candidate who represented their interests most.

What's more embarrassing is that he got people to believe it due to the other candidate. He may not be 100% concerned with our interests but he atleast pretends to give a shit, which is more then the Democrats have done in a while.

Day of the rake soon

Have you been to downtown Los Angeles recently? It looks and smells like shit. Don't glorify shitholes.

Fpbp

>ready to respond to this nonsenses with no mercy
>noticed the flag
>kek

Wow! Really makes me think.

I'm really surprised MA didn't turn out more red in Central, my town & county typically goes red, but was solid blue this time around. 978-er

Half of boston is non-white

The top universities have only very small amounts of whites in them too
Mostly jews/asians/AA shitskins and foreigners

White people who live in cities voted for Hillary.

Funny how all the people complaining about "shitskins" are people who've never actually met one.

you realize all the most successful/smart people dont live in the cities? People dont want to raise children in the cities and you can get much more land for the price outside the city.

i met tons of them and complain all the time

what now ? btfo ?

Nevermind, take that back..just looked at the 2012 map, and the big loss was in the south shore. Interesting stuff.

>i met tons of them

No you haven't.

ah ok

i didnt realized montreal was filled with holograms

oh well

cant wait to vote conservative (again) in 3 years

>hillary was voted by city fuckboys and woyim that never did a real work in their lives

Get a life you autistic subhuman leafnigger loser. Pathetic sperg shitposting trash

>he was literally elected

That's all you have to say, leaf. He was elected.

So if you flip it, looking at the demographics of those places, Hillary would have been elected by dumb and emotionally immature nig nogs who have never experienced the kind of complex and fulfilling life of a ruralist.

I don't get this argument, especially looking at intelligence bell curves. Calling uneducated white people dumb (higher median IQ) for voting 53 percent for a candidate is one thing but can we also mention the fact that blacks (lowest median IQ) voted 86% for theirs?

>Funny how all the people complaining about "shitskins" are people who've never actually met one.

Hmmm. Really fires up that grey matter.

"complex and fulfilling social interactions"

People in NY don't talk to strangers and don't know their neighbors. If yelling at a homeless guy who is trying to sneak into your building is what you call "complex and fulfilling social interactions" then you have a point.

>implying flyovers can last in the city

There's a reason we laugh about how quickly you guys move here, get chewed up, and run home to mommy and daddy. Plenty of you try though.

>People in NY don't talk to strangers

You don't know shit about NYC. We talk to strangers, we just don't do it while we're walking on the sidewalk or on the subway. Because we have shit to do.

you do realize, in those big cities, there will be a thousand+ people on the street all trying their best to ignore everyone else right?

i wouldnt call that a grand social experience

>never experienced the kind of complex and fulfilling social interactions that can only happen in large, educated and diverse cities.

As someone raised in one of those cities I spend my time avoiding non-whites.

Day of the rake When?

Suburbs aren't the city, Timmy

Fucking stop reposting this you leaf.

>complex and fulfilling

You're embarrassing yourself every time.

cities smell like piss

>dumb and emotionally immature suburban and rural plebs

What are you even basing this information on? Do you always spew shit out of your mouth?

Studies have shown that you are far more lonely and isolated when living in a city, instead of having a happy little community where you have many friends and social interactions like a barbecue on the village green.

God bless Britain.

>complex and fulfilling social interactions that can only happen in large, educated and diverse cities

>like stabbings, shootings, beatings, being robbed, getting raped, carjacked and having your kids turn out thinking it is ok to fuck a nigger

lel

>using modern methods, city folk are way easier to control

The great thing about these country maps is the dumb and emotionally immature suburban and rural plebs will know where to start when the communist revolution begins. Because you must know they are the Proletariat and you are the corrupt middle class who maintain the systems that oppresses them.

This. Every city I've ever been to smelled like a bunch of disgusting odors probably due to the immigrants and pizzagate rituals going on underground.

>dumb and emotionally immature suburban and rural plebs
It's not like the worst faggotry and niggers always come from your shitholes.

>Educated
No.

>Leaf
Why do I even bother

>a fucking leaf

Btw why isn't his score the best in Boston out of all those cities? I thought that city was whiter compared to the others listed.

>God

Kike

Do smug, elitist leftists even realize Trump won the higher income brackets?

Actually, it's the most successful and intelligent professionals who realize that city life is dangerous and unhealthy, and choose to commute from the suburbs, most of which voted Republican.

wtf I thought Boston was one of the most racist cities in the country

>rural plebs
You live in Canada. What is Canada? Canada is a huge place with 35 million people. United States: 321 million people.

> elected by dumb
I am a Mechanical Engineer

> emotionally immature
I will stand up for the rights and lives of those around me. How is that emotionally immature?

>who never have experienced the kind of complex and fulfilling social interactions that can only happen in large educated diverse cities
Yes, like overwhelming gang violence. You are right. We don't get much of that in rural America. We do on the other hand have intelligent conversations, research, learn, go to college, get degrees, and fight for our rights.

>educated
Again, I am a Mechanical Engineer.

>diverse
You think blacks, hispanics, asians, or any other types don't live in rural America with whites?

What do you know? Time and time again you just spewed things that just aren't true in the duration of a single sentence. Not to mention a higher percent of people in cities are uneducated in contrast to suburban or rural communities.
Why don't you do some research before you spew nonsense?

I am from Seattle, have a degree in accounting and voted for our president elect.

Why don't you literally commit suicide you fucking babydick?

The quality of social interactions in large cities mimic thone found in the mouse utopia expirement. On top of the Internet.

The rural society is the moral, agricultural and military backbone. Literally the Warriors and producers.

>live near shitskins
>move to the country to avoid them and crowds of people in general
>enjoy open spaces and white neighbors
And you call us dumb for moving somewhere we preferred?

> the kind of complex and fulfilling social interactions that can only happen in large, educated and diverse cities.

Like sucking a random dude off in an alley around the corner from the gay bar and drinking his cum. Then getting jumped by Jamal on your way home he takes your wallet and afterwards you tell yourself that is your fault anyway because white people created the conditions he lives in which led him to have to resort to violence to feed himself. Not because he is a nigger.

Just proof that cities drive people insane

Nothing to see here.

>13% of Americans live in major cities (>500K)
>71% of Americans live in small towns (

god I fucking hate you people

>Degree in accounting

Kek. Don't even need to respond to this

Nope. The most successful generally get very expensive apartments or homes near the city center.

Another special snowflake drumoftard

>Far right pantshitters claim blacks, Muslims, and Mexicans abuse whites.
>Most whites living in cities still vote Democrat by huge margins, supporting those minorities.

Fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you all some more. Your racist ideology is so bankrupt and easily debunked by this simple paradox that a five year old could do it.

OP is absolutely correct. Uneducated racist in white suburbs and small towns gave us the current disaster.

They have zero basis for their beliefs other than raw ignorance.

Hahahha yeah no kike

You only let in kikes and shit skins. Kill your self. Your state sucks faggot.

>like overwhelming gang violence

You've never been to a city or something? Just watch movies from the 1980s?

>never experienced complex and fulfilling social interactions
It's true, I've never been robbed or raped.

Sweet! My area is red. I knew we had some smart people around here.

>live in a trailer park and hear Cletus fucking his stepdaughter in the double wide next to yours

Excuse me, but I think you've have enough nigger cum for the night. Bed time.

Cities are cancer of the earth. I hope super aids kills you all.

There are seven thousand republicans in san francisco. The fact he got even 8 percent is shocking high

CRUSH THE URBANITE

>Living in the urban Jew
Not.
Even.
Once.

> Jamal stealing your wallet
> Fucking sloots on tinder
> Smoking weed
> fulfilling social interactions
A FUCKING LEAF

>14% out of 250k people in Boston
That's like... what? 0.002% of the total votes?

Hell, you put those four states together and it's...

Oh, well I'll be a monkey's uncle.

1%.

What's that, babydick? I can barely hear you over the sound of your two dads grunting as they plow each other up the ass.

It's okay. If you join the winning team, you'll realize being gay isn't a bad thing, and you don't have to be a neonazi pantshitter because you're ashamed of having two muscular fathers who love you very much.

That little stump between your legs might actually grow another inch or two as well if you stop being a racist POS, but I'm not gonna get crazy promising miracles here.

How much food and energy do they produce in Boston, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Manhattan?

Jesus you're a disgusting, filthy, degenerate scum. Kill yourself.

He was literally elected by the people who produce your food, energy and construction materials, without which your precious cities would descend in to chaos until eventually everyone starved to death. If you think a city the size of any you mentioned can sustain itself without being supported by thousands of square miles of countryside you are a special kind of retarded.

Easy, you'll overdose on that nigger cum soon!

>I can tell Hillary losing hurt your feelings and white guilt spot, but really, stop sucking off niggers

>Hehe I dont like liberals so I'm gonna bring the whole plane down

I think I'll just keep being a liberal asshole. I promise you I will live long enough to see the look on your face when Donald Dumbfuck is stripped from our history like a hated Pharaoh, when whites are a minority, and when Texas flips the demographic switch that gives Democrats a permanent majority until the end of time. Or, you know, the end of white men's American apartheid, which is coming very fast.

This is all bullshit. Hahaha.
One semester from completing a degree in Community Psychology, spent plenty of time overseas in different cultures.

Was born and raised in the SF area. Like every city, it is a cesspool of 'tolerance' and 'Liberal-virtue' (biggest oxymoron I've ever fucking seen). There's nothing about San Francisco that beats the suburbs of the Valley, save for the hot-as-fuck summers.

Go back to your cuck-cave Leaf, Muhammad is ready to give you round two.

Worth it.