Will Trump pardon Snowden?

Will Trump pardon Snowden?

I hope he imprisons that traitor.

Death penalty please.

No.

Almost certainly not. He'd sooner hang him than pardon him.

We gave up solving the surveillance problem this election so we could focus on winning the culture war. Ideally, when the border is secure, the muslim hordes aren't coming, and the inner cities are less hellish and brutal, there will be less practical justification for drastic measures like mass-surveillance anyway and a future administration can really dial it back.

cuck

Unfortunately I don't think so.

So sad to see a strong leader who believes in the constitution make the wrong choice with regard to Edward Snowden.

But at least maybe he won't drone strike him like Shillary would.

>Romania
>cucked entire cold war

10/10

Why? What did PewDiePie do?

No, Snowden is spying on Russia. He is still loyal to the federal government and he needs to stay undercover.

Once CIA, always CIA

>We gave up solving the surveillance problem this election so we could focus on winning the culture war. Ideally, when the border is secure, the muslim hordes aren't coming, and the inner cities are less hellish and brutal, there will be less practical justification for drastic measures like mass-surveillance anyway

Sounds pretty 1984ish.
>These are temporary war measures
>But we are always at war...

I honestly don't care.

Hopefully not

Nope.

>believes in the Constitution
>won't do shit about surveillance and won't pardon Snowden
Pick one and only one

>Sounds pretty 1984ish.
No shit. That giant server farm being built out in the desert is gonna be one heck of a good time for the Alphabet family. Sad to see so many cuck Murica flags have an indifference toward something as grand a scale as this. What happened to all those constitutional conservatives?

I'm not saying I agree that it's a *good* justification, just that it's the justification that the mainstream uses.

>We're multicultural because resisting it is heresy
>Multiculturalism brings disunity, crime, and terror (but pointing this out is still heresy)
>Wave of crime and terror becomes justification for police state, because all other solutions are heresies to even suggest and the globalists like having jacked up police powers anyway

That's just the way that the discourse works at present, user. Even if Trump himself won't do anything about the surveillance, he's clearly got both removing its justifications *and* seriously diminishing the power of the globalists who created it on the agenda.

No, Trump isn't good at civil liberties.

Trump said that he wanted to have him executed for treason, and stated that if he won the presidency that he'd work with Putin to have him extradited to the United States.

>What happened to all those constitutional conservatives?

Trump sent them into hiding during the Primaries.

To be sure, more were voting against Trump than for him, only there were more candidates to spread that vote around. Though I'd hardly characterize constitutional conservatives as the entirety of non-Trump votes.

that is literally one of the pillars of the tenants they believe in and hold sacred yet seem to know jack shit when it comes to stuff like this. The whole SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED stuff is not the end all be all yet it seems to be the only limited focus when discussing the constitution. There are other Amendments to protect as well. How far are (((they))) willing to stand up for them?

Don't kid yourself. You do not put these kinds of issues onto the shelf in hopes that they'll all work out in the end. For that to be, you'll have to nominate and vote for those who at least try to appeal to a desire to do away with security state measures. Trump has only ever demonstrated a desire to wield more personal power.

Still, Snowden deserves no special exemption due to that one public service he performed, for the damage he also inflicted.

BTW, the culture war is never won. It just moves on to other battles.

Kek, fuck no.
He'll probably demand the death penalty for him.
Treason is still treason, no matter under whose administration it was committed in.

What damage did he inflict? Everyone who was paying attention already knew.

Hell, I remember reading about PRISM on fucking Wikipedia in 2009.

It was just thought of as "tinfoil hat" stuff until he brought it into the mainstream.

Even that one movie with Will Smith laid it all out in 1999 or something. "Enemy of the State" The agencies were actually worried about that movie.

Headcanon accepted.

>Even that one movie with Will Smith laid it all out in 1999 or something. "Enemy of the State" The agencies were actually worried about that movie.
That and True Lies...

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED types are single issue fucks. They're fine as convenient allies on that one issue (albeit a critically important one), but don't pretend they're at all interested in matters beyond guns. The more considered constitutionalists were always a minority strain, and has to forge consent issue by issue, losing allies on one and gaining them on another. It's a Sisyphean task for constitutionalists to have a strongly felt presence; there's not much lure for their interests to be represented when legislative influence is measured by how much corrupting power representatives wield.

I hope Obama pardons him, just to fuck with Trump.

Trump's not the only one who can be petty.

all the more reason to indoctrinate the young ideological ones on both sides of the aisle asap. Constitutionalists have allies on the left and the right and everything in between under the sun.

Not after the tweet he made about how he needs to pay taxes

>What damage did he inflict?
Revealed foreign intelligence gathering capabilities in detail to the Russian. There's no reason for a constitutionalist to turn a blind eye to this; foreign people's and entities (typically adversarial ones at that) aren't protected by it.

And talking about movies, I remember reading about how alphabet soup agencies like NASA and the Department of Defense were always getting jealous over how their selves were depicted on the big screen with their big flashy rooms, and then remodeled their control rooms based on those depictions. Really makes you think what other ideas other alphabet soup agencies got from the picture films.