Guys, let's teach the liberals a lesson, they never seem to get it

Guys, let's teach the liberals a lesson, they never seem to get it ....
twitter.com/JohnDoe_997/status/803345050507755521

Other urls found in this thread:

uscis.gov/tools/glossary/permanent-resident-alien
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
twitter.com/JohnDoe_997/status/803345050507755521
news.sky.com/story/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants-10346437
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

pls

Bump

Why the fuck is it always "refugees".
>you saved me from dying in a war
>lets repay you by draining your welfare and attacking your people.

le bump

take my energy bump, kek wills this post

What is everyone cooking today?

What about his parents? Also it is well documented that the 2nd generation of Islamic immigrants are the most radical so this lines up perfectly with what we know.

He shot people... But at least he wasn't a racist white male bigot RRREEEEE!!!

He was mentality ill and only did it because he was being oppressed!!!!!!!

bump

somali

I love you guys lol

They aren't. They pretend to be refuges so they can get easy citizenship. Plus all the refugee bonuses. In fact, most Syrian refugees aren't even from Syria. They just look brownish so they get in. Soros literally went to the third world and gave everyone phamplets telling them how to get into Europe and guides on how to fuck girls. It's fyvked up if you ask me.

There were no guns used.

Libshits got BTFO.

>but He was a LEGAL citizen.

Oh I guess that makes it alright, then?

blown oir

So he'll take murderers as long as they are vibrant citizens. If they are white, they are literally Hitler and should be banned. It's not like dindus do over half the violent crime right? I mean Colbert told me reality is liberal bias do that can't be true?

Oh, I thought I heard mentions of "shootings".

Well, that's even better, hahahah

Permanent resident is not legal citizen.

>I need help from this (((war)))!
>which country should I go to
>hmmm all these countries around me are cool and all but they don't have (((benefits)))

>I know! I'll go to welfare state nations! Thousands of miles away and often across seas!

>I'm a refugee btw

>tfw browsing twitter

Now sure if these people are just trolling for attention or just retarded.

shit skins got to fucking go

The other thing is that they are mostly young men and the leftist ads are focusing on the women and children despite them being the minority.

Trump needs to deport fucking everything brown

seriously

They don't care, as long as they can vote for democrat, they'll make exceptions to bus them in.

uscis.gov/tools/glossary/permanent-resident-alien

>a paper that acknowledges some social rights in a place has anything to do with culture.

Niggers don't kill because they don't have citizenships, they do because it's in their culture, how the state acknowledgs you doesnt change your cultural behaviour.
So I'm perfectly entitled to call him a fucking somali.

>somalians
>being a vital part of anything other than the food chain

I agree, America as great as it is, is fucking stupid regarding his voting laws. In France wherever you're Left or Right wing you don't argue to the fact that you have to be a french citizen to vote, it's normal, but in the US stupid dems and rep don't want voter ID laws, fucking cucks

Just proves we really can't vet any refugees from those areas of the world.

This just goes to prove that even 2nd generation immigrants have issues with integrating. Also, this person's claims could just be used as arguments for even stricter border control.

I imagine this guy would be singing a different tune if the shooter was white

It was reported as an active shooting, but what happened is he drove up onto the curb and hit a bunch of people, then jumped out of the car and started stabbing people with a knife.

Cop shot him and that's why it was initially reported as a shooting.

#NotAllSomalian

>all these faggots defending somalis
Well then, when we deport them all, you can leave with them too if you have such a raging hardon for Somalis.

>JohnDoe_997

Totally not one of many shill accounts paid for by the US government to cover up yet another false flag operation.

Nothing to see here people. Move along.

This bitch is stupid. Instead of reacting in shock to those who were injured she has to be a typical liberal cunt and defend the refugees. If she loves them so much maybe she should move over there. I bet that would work out really well for her.

Gave them guides to fuck girls? Explain how Soros did this. Not saying you're wrong, just want to know your source so I can redpill some normies with it.

Fun fact, of all the groups of immigrants in Norway, Somalians are the most unlikely to work and instead be experts at milking the welfare system.

They're not actually refugees.

Bump.

It's racist if you don't want to admit Somalian killers into your country.

hope she gets beheaded to be quite tbqhest senpai

Of those who have lived here 0-4 years, 21% are working, those who have been here 7+ years, 34% are working.

Somalians contribute absolutely fucking nothing.

Thats a bullshit statement. had the gunner been white-male he'd gone on his spiel.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

fuck, checkmate. he got us.

this fucking kike

>Somalian attacks a campus
>"DONT WORRY, I love you Somalians! #notallsomalis
>white man attacks campus
>WOWWWWWW WE NEED TO KILL ALL WHITE MEN THEYRE A FUCKING PROBLEM, WHEN ARE WE FINALLY GOIN TO CALL THEM WHAT THEY ARE? TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Yikes, these people don't have brains.

theyre all kike-enabled nigger invaders to fuel the next war

calling Somalis or Afghans refugees is a fucking disgrace, they are only in their position cuz of their own degeneracy

I mean in Syria at least there are a lot of foreign interests and it's caught in the middle of it but Somalia and Afghanistan it's just degenerates killing and stoning eachother

What happened i've seen two threads on this somali nigger and did someone get shot or something???

I'm on phone now, but check a sky news report about pamphlets on the turkey shores

t. desperate man

The somali got shot after driving a car into a crowd killing no one then attacking with what my media is describing as a butcher's knife.

Probably got a cut in his welfare cheque or something.

>>Sarah
Every time :,)

Permanent residents cannot legally vote.

>implying that a majority of them are fleeing war
>implying that people who commit acts like this are desperately running away from a serious threat, and are not actually just opportunist leeches who are exploiting a system based solely on white mans guilt

Is the somali a good nigger now or is he still alive?

where does the autism maymay(your pic) comes from?

Deader than a dodo.

The mudshit was a legal permanent resident is not a citizen and permanent is a misnomer. The holder must maintain permanent resident status, and can be removed from the United States if certain conditions of this status are not met, the dude's dead anyway.

>somalian is a race

this level of stupidity can't be taught or untaught, just let them keep believing their own drivel and eventually they will be weeded out through natural selection

This is probably op trolling for attention. Not going to participate

(((Keegan))) is close enough to kagan

Isn't it funny that we see this knife attack literally days after the "cooking with ISIS" video featuring Noob-Knifing 101?

It's from a Finnish movie starring a guy named Spede Pasanen. I haven't watched the movie, but I assume he's playing an autistic character. Or he just happens to look autistic.

guess where the war is coming from

>twitter.com/JohnDoe_997/status/803345050507755521
fuck you

>Now they have to rescue us :^)

Kill the cuck

see They're in your country for gibsmedats, same as mine.

We'uns president now.

Liberal filth are too far up their own assholes to be capable of self-examination; therefore trying to teach them a lesson is pointless.

His smugness doesn't stop

just get that chick trending, should piss them off

What about all the beta white people that actually shoots a lot of people? What's their problem? What does it goes to show? You are just biased and making assumptions. You know literally nothing and have no overview. You are just assuming things from a hunch based on the top stories of media.

Like your opinion is 100% invalid. If you want to argue at least try. But atm, no you don't deserve anything other than a "lol racist".

This? news.sky.com/story/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants-10346437

Nothing in here about women

Oh shit, I didn't know we he declared himself a killer when he applied for his green card. How could we have been so foolish. Says right here that he was coming with intent to butcher. We'll be on the lookout now. Can't fool us twice.

This is from the german government.

Aren't all refugees given refugee status meaning they are all "legal" immigrants? Essentially they're given a quick path to citizenship and cutting every other person trying to get in the legal way.

>so they cut in line
>no vetting process

oh hay but he was LEGULZ!!

Yeah he was legal because of fucktards like you that didn't want a moratorium and a vetting process.

>He's 20 years old, meaning he was practically born here

Are we being trolled?

I don't believe he was a citizen, media stated he was a permanent resident

Niggers and jihadists realized they could scam whites by pretending to be "Syrian" "children"

How many people were hurt in the stabbing/shooting/rundown.

I'm getting conflicting results on what exactly happened.

Syrian cases have their own dedicated review team. They get more scrutiny than anyone else.

>What about all the beta white people that actually shoots a lot of people? What's their problem? What does it goes to show?

In general, school shootings are done by young, white males. I doubt anyone denies that, but it's a topic entirely separate from this, so I'm not sure why you've even brought it up. Consider this, nonetheless: bringing up violence committed by whites does nothing to refute the massive over-representation of immigrants in violent crime.

This shooting is just one droplet of the ocean of violence that is now flooding Europe. Violence, that is being committed by radicalised 2nd generation immigrants. Anyone who denies this "knows literally nothing and has no overview."

>M-muh media!
You are delusional if you believe the media is somehow biased towards Muslims. The media has a massive pro-immigration and left-wing bias. This is fact.