When will this degeneracy end?

When will this degeneracy end?

First gay marriage now gay fucking TWINS are marrying each other

2 lesbian twins from South Korea (Hyun Shi and Dakni Shi) recently married

This needs to stop

I just thought they were two unrelated chinks

Twins? UHHH Racist and sexist much? Just because you think all Asian-Americans look the same doesn't mean you get a mandate to spew your bullshit.

this image is photoshopped

im with flub on this one.

No it isnt

Yeah, it's mirrored down the middle.

That sweet smell of progress in the mornin boy.

No the picture was taken with a drone

lol what are you even talking about? Chinks just look similar.

why?

Damn...like a hot Jessica Alba.

I'm not autistic, so I can tell you're just joking.

That's kind of hot.

Kim Jong Un got married?

Who cares? Just distractions meant to keep your attention away from more pressing matters.

Oh god, even Trump is gay marrying his twin - and gay singing at the gay reception at a gay auditorium.

First they shared the womb
Soon they will share the tomb

No victim no crime.

Plus, humans have the right to enter into contracts and to freely associate.

>tfw other humans don't need your permission to do things.

nice 1 sweden, maybe there is still hope yet for you.

Shouldn't be surprising with all that weird matriarch cult bullshit they got going on.

I'll bet everything that cult is connected to Hillary and that whole pizza faggotry.

What a shit show.

Well they cant have kids and they arnt hurting anyone so who cares?

They are hurting the moral fiber of society and civilization as a whole.

Heretic

Fyndigt!

holy fucking shit that looks disgusting

My whole life revolves around learning Korean and it's it's own beast and oddity. Very weird nation and people

>people itt who seriously think this shitpost is real
top ebin

Literally mirror image
/sage

It was taken with a drone

MMMM MOTHERFUCKING CHEEESE

How does melted cheese look disgusting?

Can you show the image where the trump quadruplets all get gay married together?

Pretty hot desu famalam

>brever jordgubbjävel flicka.

Dra til Skellefteå din pajas.

Rate my swedish skills

>They are hurting the moral fiber of society and civilization as a whole.

No they're not. Advocating for rape, murder, theft, coercion, lying, manipulativeness, and poor hygiene does that. Marrying someone that you disagree with does not.

Skellefteå is terrible, great job!

And the sun will raise on the morrow
Your anus will remain virgin
You won't be forced to marry a goat

You been there?

A couple of times, it's not too bad actually, just a running joke of many neighboring towns.

ahh okay. I go there camping every year. I think it's a pretty nice town. I love the atmosphere of sweden to be honest, I think the lush green summers with the botnia gulf breeze is very comfy, with the pinetree needles and pinecones everywhere on the quiet nice paved pedestrian paths which are nice for hiking. Breddy good desu. Don't know if I would live there though.

Ah, glad you've enjoyed it. The north is still quite good relative to the southern metropolitan areas. I've spent many summers during my childhood at campuses hanging out with Norwegians, funny and generous people. Haven't visited Norway yet, pretty envious of your beautiful landscapes and women (don't get me wrong, Swedish women are plenty beautiful too).

I haven't been in the south of sweden yet, but the north is plenty good for me. It's kind of funny that although I certainly appreaciate the beauty of norwegian nature and landscapes, I get fascinated just driving through the endless swedish forests, that many would find boring, especially if you come from a place like that. I've lived here my whole life so I suppose I take all the mountains and the fjords for granted.