HALIMA ADEN Is First Contestant to Wear Hijab in Miss Minnesota USA Pageant

jezebel.com/halima-aden-is-first-contestant-to-wear-hijab-in-miss-m-1789410217

I love her. Her courage, her beauty, her dimples. Those dimples!

I will fight for her right to wear whatever the fuck she want!

>But despite her excellent performance, Aden tells ABC that she is not especially concerned with winning. Rather, she is invested in combatting the poisonous Islamophobia that currently run rampant across the United States.

>“This pageant is so much more than just beauty. [The] whole message [of Miss Minnesota USA] is being confidently beautiful, so I didn’t think that I should allow my hijab to get in the way of me participating,” the St. Cloud State student explained to MPR News. “This is a great platform to show the world who I am...just because I’ve never seen a woman wearing a burkini [in a pageant] it doesn’t mean I don’t have to be the first.”

>Aden was born in a Kenyan refugee camp and came to the United States when she was six-years-old, settling in Minnesota. She says she did not enter the pageant thinking specifically of Donald Trump’s anti-Muslim rhetoric or of his recent election to presidency. However, she believes it’s critical to support her community by representing it in the most positive way.

you cant even see her fucking hair.

would bomb/10

>“What I wanted to do was to just give people a different perspective,” she tells MPR. “We just needed one more thing to unify us. This is a small act, but I feel like having the title of Miss Minnesota USA when you are Somali-American, when you are a Muslim woman, I think that would open up people’s eyes.”

reported to Sup Forums ceo for hateful rhetoric

I came here to make a thread on this, you fuckin leafs gotta ruin everything.

post your face when she actually wins

get gassed with that bullshit

isn't the point of a hijab to project modesty? wouldn't being in a beauty contest completely go against the point of the hijab itself?

>post your face when she actually wins

All mental gymnastics are permitted when it comes to accommodating muzzies.

has nothing to do with liberals. if she pulled this where she was originally from, she'd be getting more stoned like an oregonian on friday night

muslims need to get on their shit. why are they letting this girl mock their traditions?

>inb4 she wins in a landslide

now we can celebrate together fatso

during the bikini portion she wore a burkini

>beauty is determined by this 5 inch plot of visibility on my face
Kek, she's going to lose so hard

I hope this cunt gets shot by a dune coon haji.

>Minnesota

I hate this cuck state beyond words

But she is legit ugly.

I am not saying this because I hate muslims - I will happily admit there are some fairly cutie muslim girls, but this ain't one

Has it always been cucked ? Or is it something that gradually happened once the Kenyan became head ooga booga ?

>LOVE
>T R U M P S
>HATE

Nothing represents farm fed minnesota girls better than a black muslim woman whose legs are 2/3 her height.

Beauty pageants have become all about virtue signaling anyway.
Like Japan sending a nigger.
Or Argentina sending a blonde.

plz no hate. only celebrate diversity on this thread plz

>BUMP FOR LOVE