A Ohio State University student intentionally drove over a curb and plowed into people at the school early Monday...

>A Ohio State University student intentionally drove over a curb and plowed into people at the school early Monday before getting out of his car and using a butcher knife to attack them, according to OSU police.

>OSU police have identified Abdul Razak Ali Artan as the suspect. An officer fatally shot him less than a minute after the attack began, OSU Police Chief Craig Stone said at a news conference.

>Eleven people were injured in the attack, according to Andrew Thomas, the chief medical officer at OSU’s Wexner Medical Center.

Fucking casual, couldn't even copycat the Nice attack right.

May Donaldus Magnus Trumpenführer I the White kill one hundred Muslims for every Christian this mudshit failed to kill.

He was driving a Honda Civic. I can't think of a worse car to do that with.

Oh that explains it.

>CIVIC

1/4

2/4

3/4

4/4

source?

;_;7

Fucking source?

I found it, the name is Stand With France.
Protip: the triangle next to the post number does something.

SPEEDY SPEED GOY

Over at our gay lib euro media no one said his name or race or religon or a photo

And Trumps approval rate goes up!!

A manga called Thou shalt not die

Unfortunately it's about japanese teenagers not based Frenchies

Fuck you, made me laugh in class.

>shot a minute after it started

This legitimately scares me. Do you really have ARMED police walking around a school?

How else can we stop terrorist attacks? With hugs?

This is maybe the worst happening of the year.

> trying to plow into people
> drive full speed with a Honda Civic over a curb
What the hell did he expect? This is not GTA, every not-retarded person knows that this will fail

> shoots at people
> only one dies
How the hell can you live in 'Murica but not being able to just train a bit with your weapon, so that you will at least hit a few people?

How is this possible?
These guys know that this will be the end of their life, but still they are so unprepared?

>This is not GTA, every not-retarded person knows that this will fail

What? Are you implying curbs will actually stop a car?

They absolutely won't my friend. Might fuck up your wheels, but not stop or disable your car, even if it's a civic.