If you removed all of California's major blue cities (LA, San Diego, San Jose...

>If you removed all of California's major blue cities (LA, San Diego, San Jose, and San Francisco) then California would still be more blue than NY is with NYC
>even if you removed all the votes from the California coast, California would still be a blue state at 1,716,918 Democrat votes to 1,605,971 Republican votes according to the Guardian's vote totals on their website.
>Going by the same method, New York would go Republican by ~5000 votes if you removed NYC from it going by the Guardian's vote totals, Illinois would go deep red without Chicago
>The state of California
You guys aren't even just dominated by your big cities, the entire state is liberal as all hell, even the inland.
the vote totals I am referencing are this: theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/gun-ownership-by-state-2015-7
techtimes.com/articles/23784/20141230/u-s-population-grows-to-320-09-million-california-still-reigns-as-most-populous-us-state.htm
ppic.org/main/publication_show.asp?i=1081
nytimes.com/elections/results/california-president-clinton-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=6CBZZgXaE_A
yescalifornia.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=XvAsR4O4W0w
youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Keep in mind that California cities are sort of these sprawling messes that spill across several jurisdictions.

>the entire state is liberal as all hell, even the inland.

We aren't. You have to understand who Californians are: Richard Nixon. Nixon as President created the EPA, Amtrak, and was in favor of a handgun ban (a thing he mentions on his private tapes, the ones that Congress wanted which caused his resignation). The Democrats here understand this which is why they support Prop 13, the cap on property taxes. Even San Francisco would flip Republican if the Dems repealed Prop 13.

It's a matter of priorities. California is about sustained real estate speculation. This is why Brown is blowing $70 billion on his bullet train, because it'll cause Fresno and Bakersfield to grow.

True that. Which is why Portland was so smart to invest in their transit, otherwise Oregon would be as blue as Illinois right now.

california is majority non-white

See the second meme arrow, I removed all of the California coast

I literally removed everything that isn't the Inland and still got a heavily Democrat state, give up California is not conservative at all unless you remove pretty much everything except the Northeastern-most part and the valley east of Sacramento and north of Fresno

And your point is?

>See the second meme arrow, I removed all of the California coast
Did you remove riverside and san bernardino?

>live in NY
>here "Deadass my guy thats facts" all the time
>everyone in NYC thinks trump is a racist, sexist, xenophobe.
>only upstate and in some suburbs will people openly support trump.
>cant move anywhere else because of my job
>started even saying "nah b" because of this fucking retarded slang influence.

any other NY niggas know the pain

California is dick and can't compete in the meming about big cities making the state liberal because the entire state is liberal

No but if I do the vote total comes out to 1,065,256 Democrat and 1,042,495 Republican so it is still pretty democratic

In order to make it Republican you would need to remove practically every single city except Fresno which it can barely do so.

We are the epicenter of SJW brainwashing, both in and out of schools. This is the result. If California ever comes back to reality, it won't be for decades. The current generations of Californians (as a whole) are too brainwashed/cucked.

Wisconsin cracka here

I've started saying deadass b now, thanks to you new York niggas

hate it desu

What about Alameda and Concord?

it only gets worse, I have a pair of timbs but thats because its fucking cold as fuck out and Ill get 3-4 nigs a day in timesquare asking me to roll up or where I got these "fresh jawns" from

>give up California is not conservative at all

It is conservative, in the libertarian sense. Californians want little restrictions on business but are ok with nanny statism. This is exactly why most Californians, including Republicans, endorsed if not assisted the mass migration of hispanics into the state (as they used them as an exploitable labor force).

The keyword here is "cuckservative".

I included those in the California Coast one, The ones I included in coast are the ones that are to the left of the red line in pic related, which is what Wikipedia defines as costal California.

I only hear black people in NY say "deadass b" although most teenagers use it at least sometimes and most adults understand what it means.

>Californians want little restrictions on business but are ok with nanny statism
that is basically the modern Democrat platform and non-SJW American liberalism

we need to Jump this sinking ship of migrants. Don't forget California has more people then the entire country of Canada.

>that is basically the modern Democrat platform and non-SJW American liberalism

yes and notice how it was the Republican platform twenty years ago

this is partially why Hilary lost

>major blue cities
>San Diego

End my suffering

Subtract the 3 million illegal college kids getting free college under the dreamer act who voted and Trump wins.

Staten Island voted for Trump. Stop with this NYC hates the DON meme.

More Californian Whites voted for Clinton than Obama. Pack it up lads. California is done for.

I'll be honest. I didn't listen to anything you said or even look at your source. but I'm in an extra lazy mood ATM. But without Chicago Illinois would be 100% Republican. That city should be its own fucking state.

>still accounting for the ~3million mexicans that voted

We have 3/4 of the illegals in the USA. 85% of them vote Democrat.

Yes, that's what I meant. Illegal aliens vote Democrat in California, and nobody does a fucking thing to stop it.

Only staten island supports trump

The principal thing that keeps Portland compact is their implementation of an Urban Growth Boundary.

the Republican platform 20 years ago didn't involve identity politics to the extent the Democrats have now, gun control, etc etc so its kinda right but not exactly.

Non-memes Hillary really lost because:
>rather than making the positive case to vote for her and stressing her detailed plans that are clearly thought out, instead she primarily made the case for not voting for Trump which heavily backfired as Trump throughout made heavily detailed speeches that appealed to the states he targeted as well as attacking his opponent personally
>She basically said fuck you to the North outside of New England and NYC proper
>To the North outside of New England and NYC proper she represented 4-8 more years of the same shit that has fucked them over extremely heavily in the 90's will Bill Clinton and the past 8 years with Obama.
Bill Clinton almost irreversibly fucked American manufacturing with his trade deals but he at least had the right idea about how to win this election, by appealing to working class whites. This allegedly caused great tension between him and Hillary's campaign team.

Because of Hillary although California, New Mexico, and potentially Colorado and Virginia are now in the Democrat's gang, she has probably forcibly shoved North Carolina, Iowa, and Ohio into the Republican's gang, destroyed the already faulty blue wall by having Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania be swing states, caused Florida to be less competitive, and added the potential of Minnesota being a swing and NY and Illinois outside of NYC and Chicago becoming very against the democrats which will only hurt them in state elections there and add the potential for Republicans to start taking the governor's seat and senate seats more easily

Basically Hillary will be the most hated person in her party until she dies

I said that Illinois would be heavily red without Chicago.

Ya come to California Mexico 2.0 what's that u dont speak Spanish. This is not a meme I could blindfold you and drop you any any city in the central valley and you will see every sign for every store written in Spanish. it even has that sewer shit smell Mexicans like so much.

California is unsalvageable at this point. Any conservative residents who remain are suffering from something akin to Stockholm Syndrome.
It was a great place, once. The writing has been on the wall for years though. Personally I'll take liberty over fair weather.

We remain because we are so villified by people claiming to be from California flooding surrounding states.

1) whites only make up like 33% of California
2) California artificially looks bluer than it actually is, because the senate seat was running unopposed. This meant that would-be republican voters had literally no reason to bother showing up whatsoever. That's why Cali looks even bluer than usual.

Yes the problem is then they leave and ruin other states.

This.
Arizona-senpai and Texas-senpai keep bullying me.

CA has something like 26% registered Republican voters. There was no chance of a win here.

>Hispanics

STOP CALLING THOSE MESTIZO MEXICANS HISPANICS LIKE THEY ARE THE ONLY HISPANICS

YOU'RE BLAMING MASS MESTIZO INDIO DIPSHIT BREEDING ON THE SPANISH MAN

Pretty much, here was 2014. There was A terrible turnout and the only republican canidates going against brown was some poo in the loo cucksetvative and some other extreme anti illegal guy

More like Oregon and Washington won't accept me even though they are blue now.

>43%
Wow I am ashamed as fuck to live here now. The poz level is too high./

>We remain because we are so villified by people claiming to be from California flooding surrounding states.
The town where I was born and currently live was once a medium sized, sleepy state capital. Now it's a booming tech center. Interestingly, it switched from swing county to solid Dem county.
I'm sure I've met 10000 people from California. The vast, vast majority of them I never suspected of being from anywhere else and got along with. The people who come here and start lecturing locals about "the way things SHOULD be" are a very vocal minority.
>TLDR you are welcome if we can hunt kebab together

>GOP can't even get a serious contender to run
I don't meme to Molymeme you friend, but that's simply not an argument

Someone please post the 2016 California County results with only white voters, it's the only thing that gives me hope

I don't care for those states I just want gun freedoms back.
It's pretty humiliating to have a BB'd, 10 rd capped, rifle as an "assault weapon"

Now I gotta waste time to make it featureless.

Ok Sup Forums are you ready for some maths, here we go!
20.1% of Californians own guns and 32.7% of Californians voted Trump so it's pretty clear that most if not all gun owners voted Trump and would want to remain in the Union. There are 118,000 cops in California, with only 77,000 being real officers(The others are just paper guys). California has 38.8 million residents, which means that 12.68 million people voted Trump and want to remain in the US and of those, 7.2 million own guns. If Commiefornia succesfully seceded from the US, not even the entire police force, including prision guards, of California could stand against the 7.2 million gun owners that would take over L.A and San Francisco, No national guard to save their asses since no longer part of the US. So if you think a Californian secession is a good idea, damn right it is! Time to purge commiefornia from the inside out! Oh and here are the sources for the sauce-fags:
businessinsider.com/gun-ownership-by-state-2015-7
techtimes.com/articles/23784/20141230/u-s-population-grows-to-320-09-million-california-still-reigns-as-most-populous-us-state.htm
ppic.org/main/publication_show.asp?i=1081
nytimes.com/elections/results/california-president-clinton-trump

The problem with sac and Stockton is that's where all the blacks getting displaced from Hipster Oakland are going. That and all the Mexicans. There are so many poo in loo now around Sac by the new Apple complex.

so i can travel to that cities and without even needing a word of english? Wow.

I misspoke here btw I meant to say that California is absurdly blue because of Hillary, all Republican strongholds that have pretty much any sort of population are broken. In practice this probably only means anything on a state level.

Ya Nevada gun laws are changing fast to mirror California restrictions. Remember its only a misdemeanor to Cary a gun in California well with it sense it's almost impossible to get a concealed carry.

The kekest thing about this cuckstate is that it's a misdemeanor to concealed carry with a firearm without a permit, but a felony to concealed carry with a knife.

Yes you do not even need to know how to read Spanish. A oral translater will be provided to give you the answers to your free drivers licence test too. Then use that Id to go vote.

I really think it's a cultural thing.
Watch this (produced by a burbank studio):
youtube.com/watch?v=6CBZZgXaE_A

We're at a point now where Hollywood lectures the vast majority of the country on what is right. California is a different nation

The gun laws were written to appease liberals who complain loud but don't read. So they have work arounds if your rich and have money to collect guns. Many people here have full auto silencers and anything else. But for the poor man gun ownership will soon become too cost prohibitive. $50 to get a assult bullet background check now.

Jesus its getting worse

$50 for a 4 year permit to purchase ammo. Any type of ammo. Hasn't been instituted yet - 1 Jan 2018.

>Mississippi
Fucking based desu

>37.3% in MA, birthplace of the revolution and one of the oldest parts of our nation
Who did this to my beautiful homestate lads

Don't forget a $20 hand gun test for permit for 5 years and another pay for permit for a long gun. Now we have to register our black guns as assult weapons. Cost money it won't stop they will continue to nickle and dime us to death.

You can register your ARs and AKs as assault weapons or in the case of the AR go featureless (remove the features like collapsible stock, etc, California deems evil) and not register it. HOWEVER, there is no handgun permit for 5 years you speak of - none whatsoever. And there is no permit to own a long gun. I own both types and live in California. Hunting permits are a different animal. But you need no permiot to own a weapon in California.

After the ratification of the constitution Massachusetts has always been a stronghold for the party that advocates stronger central government (Federalists->Whigs->Republicans-(after that big shift)> Democrats)

You cannot buy a hand gun or long gun in California without a safety certification. It is a test that cost $20 to take and you get a wallet card.

>Oregon
>Not as blue as Illinois
What the fuck are you on about?

(((california)))

Pursuant to California Penal Code section 26840, any person who acquires a firearm must have a Firearm Safety Certificate (FSC), unless they are statutorily exempt from the FSC requirement (see below). To obtain an FSC, a person must pass a Department of Justice (DOJ) written test on firearm safety. The test is administered by DOJ Certified Instructors, who are often located at firearms dealerships. This certificate supersedes previous certificates that were required by the state.

>live in Los Angelses for all my life
>move to seattle because of muh northwest front meme
>it is even worse with all the libcucks here
>at least the mexicans make good food and have a few cute girls
>all the fucking girls here look the same.
>ugly sjw with tons of tattoos are piercings

Where is this 3 gorillion meme from?

At most maybe ~500,000 people voted illegally and about 20% of them probably voted red.

Haven't looked it up. Living in California I see first hand how many Mexicans are here so I assume any number of illegal voters that pertain to them are greatly under exaggerated. It's obvious to anyone here we have a Mexican problem.

> (((Burbank))) studio

I'm ashamed to be living in that city. There is literally nothing there except Jewish filmmakers and shitty studios. At least we had Skunkworks here before. I guess they bailed out at the right time.

Oregon is slightly less blue than Illinois, probably because its big city is smaller, and while it would go red without portland it would be a little less red because the blueness is slightly more spread out in Oregon.
Without portland Oregon would be 679,451 Republican and 662,877 Democrat

For the sake of comparison Washington would still be democrat if you removed King County (Seattle), but only by ~2k votes (953,375-931,339 Dem-Repub) because its blueness is a bit more spread out like Oregon but its spread out to a point where you would have to remove the county north of Seattle as well in order to make it Republican, which includes probably most of the metro area of Seattle which starts to get a bit excessive as you measure the effect of a single large city on state politics. The two prime examples of it are NY and Illinois, because their major cities cause the state not only to vote completely differently but also to be extremely corrupt due to how their state legislatures pan out and the power of the governor (Cuomo sucks).

I live in a red precinct in north Burbank so I don't usually have to deal with Mexicans unless I'm at college or venture out to Downtown or East LA.

I do agree that there is a problem, but it's just not as big as it's made out to be.

You have tons of malls though.

I mean compared to most of the Valley Burbank is cool, but why do you think I stayed in Seattle? The Valley fucking sucked.

>tfw I was born at saint Joseph, went to bhs, and lived in Burbank all my life until recently.
I feel Oregon is more blue out side of metro portland than Washington outside of metro Seattle. My girl friend lives in portland and I drive to see her and her family a lot.

did any part of burbank go trump this year? I only saw a bit of shadow hills as far as red in the valley went when I looked at the LA times map.

One word: Mexicans

I think California alone harbors 50% of the illegals in the US.

For reference the states that really have just a single city that heavily influences their state's politics based off the results of this election are:
New York
Illinois
Minnesota
Michigan
Oregon
Nevada

Kinda Rhode Island but not really its just a weird state that is very small and it pretty much is just Providence and like half its metro

Wisconsin isn't on this list because Milwaukee isn't big enough compared to the rest of the state to heavily influence a state, it hasn't been relevant in how the state turns out in the past couple elections.

It would be easy to rig elections in almost every California district. California does not require any identification to vote. California registers voters through the DMV. California culls voters from the rolls every 4 years so one can determine quite easily who is very, very unlikely to vote. California allows voting by mail. Etc. Etc. I don't know if widespread voting fraud happened, but voting fraud is incredibly easy to do in California and very hard to get caught. The Federal government should certainly look into it.

Oregon outside of Metro Portland is pretty much 100% red while outside of Metro Seattle there are still pretty blue places.

Overall Oregon is significantly more red than Washington to the point where clinton barely got over 50% there (although Trump got like 45% regardless of this fact)

>Washington DC
>9.6%
There is no hope for the capitol.
So the whites there are honorary niggers?

No they are just bureaucrats so their job is dependent on big government

Thanks for not blacking out their usernames.

Maybe it is because I just go down i-5 and i-90.

In Oregon most of the cities I stopped by was still pretty liberal but most of the valley is libcuck. Maybe if I took the time to go move than 10 miles away from i-5 then I would see more red but all I saw the liberal university cities and state capitol. Most of the Experience of Washington was seeing the purple suburbs of Portland on the Washington side of the river, i-5 through about Olympia which is mostly red and i-90 east of the cascades to Idaho so I see it as more red.

Figures. Hasn't DC voted solid Democrat for the past 100 years or something?

Source on the data for this?

yescalifornia.org/

here is why MURRICA is ded
youtube.com/watch?v=XvAsR4O4W0w

LET THERE BE CALEXIT AND LET THIS BE YOUR BATTLE SONG WEST COAST
youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk

Lives in so cal and doesn't see any Mexicans. So they must all be tourists from Mexico at universal studios city walk. Maybe you haven't been to the beach and seen to oil sheen on the water from all the greeasy beaners swimming in it. I live in a rich segregated costal college town too. But I don't pretend it's not full of Mexicans.

I am pretty sure they have never voted republican, before 1964 I don't think they were able to vote

>urban growth boundary
How does that prevent spillover?

It's actually pretty common for there to be no opposing candidate in places where party dominance is assured. There's basically never a reason for a republican to ever bother running in Cali. Especially during a presidential election year.

>Calexit happens
>shitload of cucks flood NV, AZ and TX
>their EV increases and they become solid blue states
No thanks

Red voters simply do not come out in droves because they have no incentive to with such a deep blue state. That, and there were two Democrats competing for Senatorial seats further reduced ballot box incentive. Strict voter I.D. laws would change the scope a bit. Were this years election to be, say, close by a

You are not allowed to build for like 25 miles outside of the zone or something. Crossing the boundary is a trip because you are just going going and boom farm land at a break neck switch. Going east or west you can see it but on i-5 it is a little more gray.

>no water

Was destroying the state economy part of your plan?

This, cant stand the false arguments coming from people who do not take this into account. Many people do not vote in blue areas because they know it won't count towards much
WA state actually could have gone the battleground route, but the fractional votes have trump at 1.1 while the witch is at 1.6... seems almost too good to be true given even the leftists here hate her. almost guaranteed the vote should have been too close to call. also why it was suspicious that the news called WA early as fuck before there was even 25% of the vote in.

We have a two-tier primary now in CA that will prevent any remotely right-wing candidate having a chance of being elected. The GOP here is just a shitshow of cronies fighting each other for connections, because they have no influence in this state anymore. We had like 5 cucks in the primary that each got single digits.

Aren't you supposed to be dead or something? Mexico 2.0?
Pero jo quiero vistar tu país aún

>the entire state is liberal as all hell

No, see, we have a law that gives illegals valid drivers licenses. Shortly afterwards, they passed another law that automatically registered you to vote when you got your DL.

So now we have millions of illegals who can vote, no obstacles at all.

I suppose it isn't shocking that they overwhelmingly didn't vote for the guy who wanted to send them back and build a wall.

Some guy on US Election Atlas did calculations for these based on exit polls.

They won't be perfect, but they should be pretty accurate. It's basically inconceivable that Trump won the White vote in California based on the data we have.

Staten Island is the only collection of republicans in the whole 5 boroughs. Coincidentally, it's also the largest collection of Italians ever, though the niggers are encroaching from the ferries.

>Mexico 2.0
Don't confuse me with El Salvador.

Even better reason for a calexit to happen. They can also go ahead and accept a few hundred thousand refugees while they're at it! Get some diversity, which I'm sure they'll love.

>i live in Cali
>i'm registered as republican.
> i didn't even bother going to vote

None of us did. The church and Glen beck said it was immoral.

I live in Turlock.It's red here. The Mexicans here aren't involved. They're just stupid fruit pickers. 60% of the electorate is white. We need whites to flip. Throw in some RAPEugees to their silicon valley cities and bam, you've made CA red again

There's a lot of LEOs that voted Trump, and even some of my neighbors voted Trump, as did I. If CA does secede, we'll either leave for a red state or work to further cripple the state if we can't go anywhere.

I don't think it will ever come to that though. CA beats it's chest like it's tough, but most of the people here are huge pussies that will back down once federal support gets pulled.

Also, CA draws a lot of water and power from other states. It doesn't matter what Silicon Valley can shit out if they're hungry and thirsty.

Plus the state would have to pay massive tariffs and purchase all the federal land from the US.

Garcetti, Chief Beck, and the LA city council should be in handcuffs regardless. All of them are treasonous faggots.