Noam Chomsky: Donald Trump Is Winning Because White America Is Dying

>“He’s evidently appealing to deep feelings of anger, fear, frustration, hopelessness, probably among sectors like those that are seeing an increase in mortality, something unheard of apart from war and catastrophe,” Chomsky told The Huffington Post in an interview on Thursday.

>Trump’s rise as the Republican presidential front-runner has been confounding for Americans across the political spectrum. The bombastic, billionaire demagogue has won three of the first four primary states and holds a lead in the polls, both nationwide and in upcoming primary contests. He now appears poised to take an insurmountable delegate lead over the next several weeks, based on a platform of hate and vitriol targeted at women, Latinos, Muslims and other minorities.

>A legion of less educated, working-class white men has fueled Trump’s rise. And while many say the business mogul is capitalizing on their fears about the perceived decline of white dominance in America, Chomsky says there may also be more existential forces at play.
aljazeera.com/programmes/upfront/2016/11/upfront-special-noam-chomsky-trump-era-161125114959227.html

Remember when Sup Forums unironically defended this kike?

>Chomsky told The Huffington Post
Stopped reading after this.

They say this like its a bad thing. All these candidates represent minorities and faggots, of course trump represents whites because we have been vilified.

Why do these clowns always conflate credentials with education? I learned more on my own than I did at college.

He's not wrong.

>A legion of less educated, working-class white men
When will this meme end?
Trump won all the whites.

WHY WONT YOU LAY DOWN AND DIE, BAD GOY

Not so fast Noam Cucksky. White males are waking up in huge numbers.

pffffb

So not becauee Clintons are evil? Just racism?

>listening to a Jewish "intellectual" who defends Castro and the Khmer Rouge

Makes me happy that he will live just long enough to see everything he believes in stomped into the dirt

He won an even bigger percentage of Whites when you factor out Jews.

>sectors like those that are seeing an increase in mortality, something unheard of apart from war and catastrophe

Why is this happening?

It's not about whites dying, it is that we are dying AND funding, feeding and supporting the other races who want us dead, that would not be alive in anywhere near the numbers they are today.

what is a decline in labor jobs thanks to a.)outsourcing and b.) more competition in the labor market because of mass immigration neither of which the democratic party was addressing aka why the fuck they lost Pennsylvanian

>he remains a leading critic of U.S. foreign policy, neoliberalism and contemporary state capitalism, the Israeli–Palestinian conflict, and mainstream news media. His ideas have proved highly significant within the anti-capitalist and anti-imperialist movements, but have also drawn criticism, with some accusing Chomsky of anti-Americanism and alleging that he is sympathetic to terrorism and genocide denial.
Contents

Psychological warfare. (((They))) want to drill it into your head that you're a fucking idiot for not towing the globalist kike line

>aljazeera.

Here's a rope. You know what to do next OP.

>has been confounding for Americans across the political spectrum.
>based on a platform of hate and vitriol targeted at women, Latinos, Muslims and other minorities.
>A legion of less educated, working-class white men has fueled Trump’s rise
ah, so hes a retard that lets the media think for him.
spewing out buzzwords without any understanding of whats actually happening.

Khmer Rouge never happened shitlord

F

I love how this guy said Clinton was better on every issue in the election including TPP and foreign policy, what a senile old dipshit.

Interesting that Chomsky thinks that all out nuclear war against Russia some how signifies life for the rest of the world.

also if i may trump did better with latinos and women than mitt.

Sounds like he's talking about the heroin epidemic.

Also reminder: 7 million

Yeah and he literally wrote a book called Manufacturing Consent that was about the media being controlled and lying to the public. Now that his side is in charge he could give a fuck.

>white people are dying off
this old nigga needs to stop projecting lmao

Quit fucking up the narrative.

> IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS

>Woah woah woah, hold on a minute, what the hell do you mean "white identity"?

Dumb fuckers. what exactly dI'd you expect to happen?

>Trump win because white america are dying.
>Clinton wins, white america is death.

wow, he is mexican intellectual tier.

>“He’s evidently appealing to deep feelings of anger, fear, frustration, hopelessness, probably among sectors like those that are seeing an increase in mortality, something unheard of apart from war and catastrophe,”

Or, you know, most ppl simply chose the lesser of two evils.

>jew is happy that whites are dying

Noam Chomsky is the preferred writer for faggots in Philosphy 101 courses that take his books to coffee shops and conspicuously read.

True. Jews are dying off in the USA and race traitor liberal whites due to extremely low fertility rates.

Normal White conservative Christians are actually growing in population due actually having families and having above replacement fertility rates.

:P

Thank God that the (((left))) has positioned Donald Trump as a man who is for the white people in this country.

I never get why morons in this website defend this jew

everyone that has been paying attention knows he is anti-white

I can't wait until this kike is just a footnote in a dusty anthology of "people who were a big deal in their day but forgot about after everyone realized they were retarded"

why do you have that disclaimer?

you are not in Europe m8

This. Funding your own destruction while being silenced to say anything against it is evil.

I remember that he's a communist throwback who never accomplished anything in his life.

Shit linguist and should just stay out of political commentary

welfare was a mistake...

On the bright side, GOP congress, Donald Trump as president.

Also, it's not "whites" that are dying. It's a specific subset.

>white people found this country
>only reason our families even came from Europe is because it was an extension of such
>kikes and Dems shill immigration
>whites are now going to be a minority in their own country
>"haha wow gee what's wrong with white people haha amirite fucking white people haahahaha"

smug pieces of shit are just rubbing it in our face

There is literally no one dumber than this piece of shit, everything that he says ever is wrong, economically politically philosophically

Indeed, rednecks will fight for survival against feral niggers and beaners, but beaners reproduce faster, EEUU future is sudamerican tier.

I bet it'll snowball and more whites in the middle will become more conservative as the majority of whites that exist will be conservatives.

(((Chomsky told the Huffington Post)))

into the trash it goes

perst foast best toats

Most rednecks are mixed with niggers or injuns themselves, so who gives a shit

America is literally Brazil tier.

lol no

Jim Crow laws were effective

they are fools, the left is dying and once they begin to import radical sunnis who stand counter to everything the left stands for they will die.... sweden will be the new 4th reich

Well, we have it worse here in Europe, we're being replaced by islamic sand niggers.

>lol no

Shut the fuck up. You don't even live here you stupid fuck. Most "white" Americans have some Injun in them. I would say the pure white American population is somewhere around 20%

Literally a jewish lie.

Have you ever seen a 1/4 black person or 1/8? You can still see it in their face.

>5 degrees
>4 degrees covering 0% to 12.2%
>last degree for 12.3% to 99.7%

Split it evenly. We don't need subversion tricks, the truth is convincing enough.

White People Are Dying, Says Increasingly Nervous Kike for the Seventh Time This Year

>I would say the pure white American population is somewhere around 20%

Most Whites came after 1880's. There's not mass interracial mixing.

Shut up you dumbass

There are other factors at work too. As whites drop from majority to plurality, mixed marriages wI'll become more common. This means that a higher and higher fracton of white children who are born will have parents who went out of their way to find a white partner on purpose instead of by default. Whites are going to end up an ethnic enclave like basically all the other races.

This may well be the grearest disaster in the history of mankind. I wish I knew some way to stop it.

But I imaging that's not how most of pol will feel about it.

He's right, but your memes won't let you see it.

>1%

And you said only 20% were racially pure?

There's not enough generations for the mass amount of European Americans to have only 1% African DNA. Also, it is Sub Saharan African DNA?

I see the White people around me. They don't look like mulattos, dude.

Yeah, I see Whites behaving more like Afrikaners in South Africa though. They have larger families, low Interracial mixing, etc.

Who cares what this communist thinks? He's a dying man from a dying school of thought. We won. He lost. Leftists are finished and their ridiculous statements should be scoffed at; it's the last thing they'll ever do.

This was from one of the heritage threads on Sup Forums yesterday. There was another dozen just like it. These people were unironically upset that Europeans were chiming in and telling them they weren't white because they think they "look white".

He isn't, people vote Trump for diffrent reasons, reducing it to the absurd is a jewish trick.
>Don't support Trump goyim

(((education))) == indoctrination. Simple as that. Hence you're an uneducated dumbfuck if you don't share the same (((values))).

Yes, it is a tragedy, and if something isn't done soon (and it's possible too late) we will be living like white africans, or like jews, and those are the best scenarios.

He's right.
Where he's wrong is in thinking that's an illegitimate reason to vote.

>Noam Chomsky

I second this nigger

There's over a billion Whites. There's going to be an organtic reaction. If not actual or political violence then acts of self determination.

You guys are always so pessimistic.

>german posting swastica he saved on his computer
You're going to jail, adolf.

>Most "white" Americans have some Injun in them.

You mean most "white" Americans pretend to be 1/16th Cherokee so they can feel special.

>white america is dying
>it wins

?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

I fucking hate these dumb 'educated' niggers

>implying the krauts posting here aren't all undercover stasi agent provocateurs

But what is "white" when 10-30% of the population will be "mixed"? If a half breed nigger is born in Germany how do you determine if he is German or not? What about a quarter nigger born in Germany? Of course most of us would send him on boat towards Africa but that's not realistic. What about Americans who are 1/8th Native American?

The point is it is not natural immigration, it is forced. And even if you deport 95% of the pure bred shitskins, you will still be left with these mutts that would have never existed otherwise. And that is the entire goal of Cultural Marxism - to create a blur of lines where nothing is black or white.

And for this reason America will never be white again. It will always be a mixed version of Mestizos, niggers, and Injuns with people who claim they are white because they "look white".

>If not actual or political violence then acts of self determination.

This is the problem. Cranking up the racial identity and clannisness would fuck everything up.

The WEIRDO countries are the nicest countries on earth because of all that trust, altruism, openness, and other liberal shit. Getting rid of that is tossing the baby with the bath water.

>Chomsky
Should have stuck to linguistics. The only piece of his that I thought was worthwile was Manufacturing Consent, but even that has very few valuable thoughts, that aren't immediate conclusions for their premises.

8 gorillion, you anti-semite!

Chomsky sounds like it'd be a cool dog name

Maybe if it was Chompsky

Noam is wrong about universal recursion.

What's really dying is the dream of creating an Israeli mini-superpower in the Middle East. Lash away, Noam.

>insults working class WHITE men who make up a huge percentage of the U.S.
and they wonder why trump won
Also,
>Huffington post
The only people that read Huffington post unironically are sjw's and rich white mom's who use facebook religiously

>Spaniard complaining about Hispanics as a whole

Mestizo Mexicans are the problem, not hispanics as a whole because some of them are white

Hispanic is a geogrpahic term

If your Spanish ass moved to america, you'd be a white hispanic because you come from a spanish speaking country

>"He's winning because... uh... he's actually losing!"

They're already out of ammo?

He isn't wrong but this is huffpost, its gonna be spun their way and they wont post the full transcript. Chomsky should have known better.

No mike, wasp americans thinks we're like sudamericans too, for most of them we're not white people.

Yeah, i guess stuff like association and white fleet are more realistic and desirable.

The goal of White nationalism isn't to turn America white but for some sort of breakaway nation. But yeah, who is white is a classic Sup Forums discussion. Is someone who's 1/4 asian Considered White? Who knows. Although a white nationalist state would probably be pretty unnecessarily strict. All theoretical.

>mfw k*rdshits invited him to see our oppressive system against them since he supports k*rds
>mfw he told k*rds to shut up and put up in most kind manner
he's a scum tho

He's not wrong though.

>breakaway nation

For what purpose? It's a losing battle. The Marxists won in America. Anyone that is pure ethnic white should return to Europe and consolidate their efforts.

I know a lot of white young ppl having babies but then again I live in a poor HUD town. The rate of death among the baby boom gen and the rate of birth of hispanics is increasing tho. Personally I don't give a shit as long as my baby momma gets her check every month.

>Is someone who's 1/4 asian Considered White?

Asians are high IQ(higher than whites, in fact) and don't cause trouble(less than whites, in fact), so I don't really give a fuck about having them around, as long as it isn't a huge tidal wave of them big enough to start imposing their culture.

Certainly a 3/4ths Euro 1/4th Asian guy can stay.

basically what I'm saying is that the poor ppl of America wont stop having kids but the city kids and rich ppl wont have as many...

>Taking Chimpsky seriously

>Anyone that is pure ethnic white should return to Europe and consolidate their efforts.

Yeah, I totally understand that point of view too. I could see this happening in the future. Look at South Africa, tons of people left.

However, White Americans have sorta created their own group.

This jew is anti-white.
Fuck him.

Also what's wit the liberal meme that the whites who voted for Trump are uneducated? What does he consider educated? Gender studies? Woman's studies? Sociology (left leaning)...