BFing

Whats makes people think this is ok?

It is public nudity. Don't try to argue.

It is degrading of a women's body.

It is disgusting.

That girl looks a bit too old to be suckin tits

Actually it's pretty natural. Seeing tits in public doesn't bother me because I'm not an autistic virgin, neither does seeing some woman's kid suck on them.

Public or private I don't give a fuck.

She looks like she's having a pretty good time with it too

it's pretty natural unless you are some autistic adolescent that can't handle to see a tit.

I think its perfectly fine and natural, but shouldn't be done in public. There are pumps used for extracting breast milk to bottle, so women should use that if they're to be in public all day.

Why dosn't she bottle it up like every other normal fucking person?

its my fetish so its ok in my book

you are fucking retarded. There is nothing more natural than breastfeeding and if you see something wrong, you are the degenerate.

Only if i can have a turn.

& Only if their hot, no fat chicks thats gross.

Id rather see a tit than hear a screaming child.

because she doesn't have to, and nature's best supply and demand works damn well

plus, skin-to-skin contact in the early years is a key to building bonds with babies.

>durr you are an autistic virgin if you don't support public nudity

Its a woman feeding her kid. The nipple will be in its mouth. Look the other way and be glad it is not crying.

I'd rather my kids have the best start in life with breast milk whenever they need it than worrying about what a bunch of autists think.

gtfo conservacuck

Three-year-olds shouldn't be breastfeeding.

If the woman isn't a whore she will bring a small blanket around to cover up.

>tfw no milky gf

I wanna such on those tits if you know what I mean.

is pretty natural to shit too, do you do it in the street? oh sorry pajeet.

Yup. nothing worse. Never having kids.I can't stand Wal-Mart for this very reason.

Heard of really clingy mothers breast feeding up until their children's 3 or 4th birthday.

Judging by your inferior intellect on the issue you were probably bottle fed on formula. Hmmm powder from a can or the infinite number of health benefits from breast feeding. Senpai your mother was blue pilled.

fellow /lactationfapper/ reporting in

Because bottles are an abomination that detract from the natural feeding/bonding process.

The fact is that breastfeeding is highly beneficial and should be encouraged among whites to make strong white children.

Also this.

Only if pretty mothers do it

>feeding your baby is the same as shitting on the streets
jesus all these beta lords in here

Just cover up with a blanket.

I'm fine with them breast feeding in public if they put at least a little bit of effort to cover themselves up. Its a matter of decency and self respect.

The "its natural" argument is true, but doesn't justify doing it so openly as OPs image. If you're all about being natural why aren't you a nudist?

Kids are pretty rewarding. Dont buy the Jewish lie of not reproducing.

I don't mind it. :))

>degrading a woman's body

What are you fucking on about. It's demonstrating of a woman's body's natural ability. It shows tits aren't just sexy bags of flesh but serve a practical purpose which a male body can't.

This is coming from a person so prude that I'm annoyed when I see any physical displays of affection in public.

I like it. I'm a kissless virgin with a baby dick so breastfeeding in public is the only time in my pathetic life I get to see titties. That's why I am so passionate in my support of it on Sup Forums.

I was breast fed until I was 2 and I'm an autistic fuck up

I think 1 year is the cut off to avoid autism

It is scientifically proven that BF makes children healthier, stronger and smarter. They need every opportunity possible during the day to get breastfed. It is a degeneracy of modern society that women don't breastfeed as much anymore.

>tfw your azn gf is likely too flat to be able to breast feed if you decide to marry her and have kids

The people linked above want to do away with children bonding with their mothers via skin on skin contact so that all whites grow up to be numale autists. Shun these jews.

Damn, your mom probably got off to you sucking on her tits which is why she did it so long. You pimp.

Its very natural and honors the past. So let it be.

I dunno, user. I'm curious enough about adult nursing that I'd probably suck a fat chick's milk bags just to see what it was like. I've wanted to try it for a couple years now

>too flat
Pregnancy will take care of that man

This makes me erect

They can get put on hormones that make them grow in and get thicc

This.

Also pregnancy.

I came.

>Trying this hard to shill for baby formula companies

Fuck off Gerber

When my gf was pregnant we both enjoyed me sucking her milk tiddies. It was great.

Me too bro. Lactation is my fetish. I get a raging boner anytime I see a slut breastfeeding her kid in public.

its ok but only if the kid is younger than 1 year

appeal to nature fallacy

Rape is natural too. Wonder if they would argue in favor of that?

I think we ought to be like mexico

We cant have mothers breastfeeding in the streets. We need decapitations and rape by the cartels.

this

This. It's 100% natural for me to shit, piss, and fuck. Should I be allowed to do these things in public as well? This needs a better argument in favor of it aside from creepy autists in denial about their virginity so they can see a tit in real life.

Hi Daniel

Glad to see I'm not the only redpilled person in this thread.

Regardless of your stance on breastfeeding in public. Don't let anyone try the "it's natural!" argument. Shitting is also natural and we don't let people shit in public. NOT SO FAST INDIA.

didnt even try on this one

Hell, 50 years ago they didn't cover up with a blanket. Every mother breastfed. If the baby was crying, momma just whipped one of her tits out and started feeding.

I think it's more that my mom was 36 when she had me and I'm her first child so she was making up for the decade or more of time that she should've been having kids

>good goy, don't breastfeed your child the way nature intended which costs you zero dollars. Buy all these expensive bottles and teats, and chemicals to wash the bottles and bottle brushes and cleaners. You NEED to buy all these things

Titties

Your mom sounds sweet user.

Is she a milf?

pic related

rape is not natural for white homo sapiens, it triggers a stress response in those who witness it.

No, you fucking retard they want them to that specific activity in private. It's like saying that preventing 2 people from fucking in public is preventing them from bonding. Kill yourself sperg.

What's the difference if it's a kid or machine hooked up to the tit? Just let the kid suck on it and bypass the middleman (((jew machine)))

I really can uderstand this shit, its a woman feeding his baby, its beautiful and nice. If you get a boner on that you should search for help.

Of course they would

And they have the gall to call us the autistic virgins

This lmao

>no goy public indecency is perfectly fine, you must keep your women comfortable with having their bare tits on display

Your a faggot who supports degeneracy.

So what? 50 years ago racism was acceptable as well, times change.

Just buy a breastfeeding cover for like $10 dollars.

>everyone who disagrees with me is jew

The enzymes present in a baby's mouth interact with the nipple of a woman to provide the nutrients the child needs.
>If a baby is sick, a nipple can release antibodies
>If a baby has a nutrient deficiency, the milk the mother makes will carry more of that nutrient
It needs the biological feedback from the baby's mouth to work though, and without it, the positive effects of breast-feeding are diminished.
>Fuck Jew corporate businesses that want to destroy the connection between a mother and child, push consumerism, and weaken the masses.

>ignoring all the arguments that have been made about the health benefits of breastmilk for developing infants
>ignoring all the arguments about how breastfeeding promotes parent-child bonding unlike having them suck laboratory chemicals out of a piece of plastic

Nice try Joey salads

>all these triggered permavirgins ITT
I'm LMAOing at your life

Kek, whites rape more than anyone in America.

>there's nothing more natural than pissing and sex
Doesn't mean I should do it in public. This will lead to further demoralizing the society and increasing decadence. Your supporting degeneracy

But it's her body her choice right?

God gave women tits for two reasons user. Breastfeeding is one of them, there is nothing degrading about a woman fulfilling her natural role. While I do agree there should be a degree of decency and no woman should just pop her massive tits out in a crowded elevator, you shouldn't be a massive prick about it if she makes an effort to be decent. It is right and just that a woman care for her children.

Personally, I clicked your quality thread to check out those fine ass titays. Nice find bro.

If they can breastfeed in public, can I jerk of to them bf'ing?

Is natural.

Well I'll tell you what's really disgusting about that image is women and children being allowed outside of the home. When I'm going on walks on the local trail I actually see entire family units walking alone. If I was a dangerous criminal with a gun I could wipe out that entire bloodline in a few seconds.

My whore step sister does this, she also changes her kids diaper Infront of everyone at family gatherings instead of doing it in the bathroom.

what a waste

>Your

You're a Pedophile

>those full wholesome white motherly breasts

>getting triggered by motherhood
found the autist

>they want them to that specific activity in private

I also think that women shouldn't be permitted to leave the house or work. Glad we could agree on some common ground m8

This. I don't think the people who are complaining about this shit have actually seen a baby in real life being breast fed by a mother. I'm starting to have my doubts if they have actually seen a baby or a woman outside of their mother in real life, period.

maybe because there are hundreds of millions more of us, reddit

Got any sources for that pseudoscience?
Or did you pull that straight from your ass

No I'm not.

I really have to agree with you.

>the way nature intended
There's that fallacy again

You also did a reductio ad absurdum

No she's 64

Eating thumb tacks doesn't hurt anyone but the person who ingests them

We can't be encouraging degeneracy like public nudity

You wouldn't want your kids seeing me wack off and you shouldn't want them seeing some slut's funbags

>Your