I just can't anymore guys, it's too much for me

I just can't anymore guys, it's too much for me.

I literally can't even.

You shouldn't have let the Third Reich fall then

They always find a way to flip it. Always. Black crime is a national crisis? Lets focus on police brutality. Black families are in ruins? Nah lets talk about white privilege.

He saved hundreds of American lives, that sounds like a hero to me.

Wow. Just wow.

Imagine being so subhuman you actually get triggered when a terrorist gets shot dead because you share religion.

So you think black lives don't matter?

They're worth less than fecal matter

Fucking racist. He was a good boy

hell no, theres too many alive as it is.

Convulsing Figuratively.

based medkit

Getting his life back on track after the horrors of civil war. If anything, this tells us that we need more money for refugee programs.

they matter more than australian lives. blacks can be trained to pick cotton, cut sugar cane and clear land. all aussies can do is impotently shitpost.

>black somali stabbing suspect
>black somali suspect
>black suspect

queue BLM

WHITE CRIMES, SLAVS SHOOTING NIGGERS
KANGZ VS UNTERMENSCH
wtf is going on inside their heads

LITERALLY SHAKING

Stop posting on pol you reddit dick loving faggot

Who is this fuckin yard ape? I keep seeing his tweets posted.

Not when they're taking unarmed lives.

he is a hero
he killed the bad guy
AMERICA MOTHER FUCKERS
reminder: America is best system

>only kills 1
>hero

Why couldn't he have been a white cis male? The world can do with one less of those!

TARIQ NASHEEEEEEEED HABUBULAY PEACE BE UPON HIM

No.

WHOSE STREETS?

Did Hillary release a statement about how refugees are good people and all black lives matter?

[[Horujko]]

I don't see any evidence that the alleged victims were unarmed. This was a normal university, not the paralympics.

That's not even a white last name...

OUR STREETS.

This middle east vermin is who exactly and why should we care what his rancid mind thinks

Welcome to hell OP.

I'm literally shaking rn

>suspect
What?

Doesn't even need commenting tbph. And no, terrorist and criminal lives do not matter, they didn't matter yesterday, they won't matter tomorrow.

Youtube video from ISIS demonstrating how to attack people with a knife and suggesting a kitchen knife works best.

next day some mudslime carrys out a mass knifing...

hopefully they can prove the guy watched the video, and youtube gets raped in court...

Did the police even try to arrest him? No. They just assumed that a black man with a knife standing in the middle of a pile of bodies was the aggressor. This is why I'm scared of a Trump presidency.

Please let these guys gain controll of the Democrat party. Normies don't like it. Normies minorities don't like it. Let them keep up this open hatred of white people so that they are never in power again.

I am completely for Muslims being placed into camps.

"So a man who saved lives from a stabbing barbarian Islamic maniac is a hero?"

Fucking BOOM. Never thought about it like this. Amazing

Double doubles confirms

But that is the same complaint Europeans here and on Sup Forums always make in American police threads. If he was armed with a knife they could have taken him down non-lethally and Europeans claim that their police are trained to do things like that. Think back to that incident where the police shot and killed that white girl who went crazy with a knife in a police station or something like that, people here were livid

>I am completely for Muslims being placed into camps.

You're too nice, friend.

I've never been able to even. . It's a serious genetic condition

I was sleeping through this happening.

Please rate this happening out of 10 please.

>donald, grab the battery

Concentration or Extermination?

Is this a trick question????

Nigga, you can't be serious c'mon. A focking madman in a killing spree.

Aussie shitposting intensifies

"So you're choosing to focus on the feelings of terrorists who intended to hurt and kill those around him by making it a race issue. That's interesting."

And with Trump threatening to repeal obamacare some of us cannot get the treatment we need to even shake our damn heads.

DINDU

Can't fix stupid. Have a nice day, m8.

>this can't possibly be real
>check his twitter
>it's real

smdh Amerikkka everybody

what is he trying to imply?

>Can't fix stupid.

Indeed.

U took the b8 m8

I thought the exact same thing, I don't know how they'd prove he was inspired by the video though, unless they found it in his browser history

liberals are lucky, if they had it their way there would be no armed police on campus

>Monday’s violence [Abdul Artan] comes after a February machete attack at a Mediterranean restaurant in Columbus, which also ended with the police killing the suspect. The restaurant’s owner told reporters he believed he was targeted because of his Israeli heritage. Also, in September, a young Somali man, Dahir Adan, was killed by the police in St. Cloud, Minn., after stabbing 10 people at a shopping mall.
Literally where was the news on this? I don't remember this shit at all happening in the media.

I have a hard time believing this isn't a fake account/some troll who got verified.

>guy watches ISIS youtube video about slashing people.
>goes out and slashes people
>cops arrive and thoroughly perforate mudslime
>people hear gunshots
>oh no active shooter errybody dance!

bleh

wow thats actually real.

I'm a Catholic.

I don't believe in killing without it being in self-defense.

But I do believe in hard, back breaking work. So concentration.

Yeah, I know.

The real attacker could still be out there!

>horujko
>white

Which is the good one?

Fourth Reich soon

Why are they always verified?

>Impotent
Got you to respond, didn't it?

That's what should be worrying people. I'm scared right now that this has happened during an unprecedented 'whitelash'. They profile the perpetrator and the alt-right murderer (possibly) just slinks away.

I do, that's why I vehemently believe that they should be sent to Australia as refugees

The cop is a hero
Killing somali's is good for the environment.

Why is this allowed in 2016!

Now let's wait for Obama to wave his finger at the police and tell them they need to do a better job like he did during the Dallas Police shootings.

Deport all liberals. Send them to Russia and let them try their constant rioting there. Let me know how that works out.

The weak deserve their fate.

I'm sick of this fucking loudmouth nigger.

>1 digit off

The cant evening is literal

here a (you)

The restaurant stabbing was on our local news. If happy merchants supposedly control the media, why was that not publicised nationwide? The answer is because is didn't fit the initial liberal boogeyman of muh scary assault gunz based on conflicting rumors from millennials seeking attention

If anything, this tragedy should provoke a conversation about police use of force. They shoot this man, who might have been carrying the knife for legitimate purposes (maybe he's a chef??) but they just arrest all those white spree killers. Double standards.

no idea who this dumb nigger is, guessing CNN goof? Women is telling about her actual experience, and he asks gime the link, what a nigger commy. I want Mike Pence to link the nigger to 100amps

CNN has already said the killers mom said he was a good boy, and it was most likely that he had mental issues. They said way too early to call it extremism.

What's the implication here? That he shouldn't be paraded as a hero? That he shouldn't have shot and killed him because he was only a suspect? That it's a white man who shot and killed a black man? What the fuck does interesting even mean? Is it a bad thing or a good thing? I literally don't understand this tweet, it's so vague and without substance.

whoever shoots this guy will be my hero

Based.

RACISTS BTFO

troll plz go

0/10 not even trying

straight up

When?

That guy is a fucking troll.

LOLLLL