Making fun of indians

>making fun of indians

>Canadian flag replies

You don't like india because they are not muslim like you?

>sweden makes this thread, turkish replies
Sup Forums is a beautiful place.

Hello ranjeet

Your a muslim shit face cunt mad that we btfo of you subhumans in India.

>Making fun of Indians.
>American flag replies.

Is anyone on this board actually white?

Sweds = Somolian
Canadians = Indians
Turks = Turks
Americans = Niggers

>making fun of guzzling gallons of Muslim semen

>Caliphate of Sweden flag replies

Designated shitposting country, eh?

.t "white" american

So many triggered canucks in this thread.

Btw, did you know that Trudeaus dad is a cuck and Castro is his real father?

>praise jews
>German flag replies

>he sucks their cock because of merkel and shitty Internet laws

Kill yourself Mohammed

Go back to india, ranjit

No, it's my country I was born here. Indians are hard working people while muslim goat fuckers like yourself are terrorists and leech on welfare

wat u say you son of basterd bitch?
india great country, india not poo in loo and instead poo in toilet
yuo must show respect because we build rockets fueled by cow shit and estabilsh spess program, and become wrold superpower by 2300
we make supersoldier program which will make indian solidiers almost as good as american infantry circa 1917
i will fuck your mom and become your new father, and you respect me because new father
fuk yuo swedecuck

>Indians are hard working people

HAHAHAHAHA

Fuck off ayylien

>I'm not indian but indian are very good people tho, but I'm not indian.

REEEEEE I TOLD YOU WE DIDN'T ATTACK ON TURKEY! WHY WOULD WE GO THERE INSTEAD OF USA?

Are you nigger or muslim?

pls leave

>making fun of turkey
>swedish flag gets mad

really actives those almonds

>make fun of natives protesting the pipeline
>canadian replies

Indians are low iq, low skilled scam artist who smell like b.o. Go home panjeet and kindly,

POO IN LOO

We're not indians, we're chinks. Chinks make up like 12% of our population. Vancouver is the most Chinese city outside Asia. We are drowning in Chinese

That sounds more like Pakis. Indians are based.

kek
well done, Monty...
but still the Rake

Not so bad considering the alternatives. Also most Indian immigrants in USA are fairly high IQ and assimilated people. I come from Sup Forums and am familiar with the whole pajeet meme but really as long as they work hard and don't shoot up people and call themselves an American I would call them my brother

>indians are based
you can't possibly really believe this

>make fun of any minority
>german flag

>Sweden in general

Apologizes for pajet by smearing Ahmed

make fun of castro

>canucks reply.

>Sweds = Somolian

Sub 5% Somalian population, try again

Nice one Stan.

The only difference between them is they don't explode. That's it. If anything Indians are darker skinned and even smellier.

>As a minority in the alt-right, I think ethno-nationalism is important. It is beneficial to everybody, including those who would have to leave or go back home if white Americans made their own ethno-state here in the US. I believe in Japan for the Japanese. India for the Indians. And Europe for the Europeans.

>More than half of India is not potty trained—there's no plumbing. Everybody who graduates from top schools from there comes to America. In Punjab, my homeland in northwest India, everyone with a triple-digit IQ moves to the Western world. Well, I think it is a cheap cop-out for the natural elites of these foreign nations to leave their countries and come to an already developed country instead of developing their own country. India is a much worse place because of the brain-drain effect. I see mass immigration today as the imperialism of the 21st century. The Western world robbed everyone else of all their smart people, impeding their ability to develop their own nations. It's time to go back.

While we're on a meta topic why do Aussies get called shitposters?

POO

hey my fellow Brahmin, u got some dank dried cow poo?

t. Mohammad

Because your posts are shit

Coming from a fucking leaf

That's pretty rich

its that one comic where australia trolsl britain with shit through email and flood the wolrd with shit, also aussies are so inbred and isolated u can't tell of they are legit or retarded so they are all a floating fresh stool floating in an ocean of piss.

Hi Rakesh.

savage.

This.

There are more Indians than chinks. Indians are a bit more than 5 percent and rising fast while Chinese are almost at 5 percent.

Delete that picture and any similar ones faggot, tired of this shit now

India has the second largest muslim country on earth, there's over 150 million muslims there you fucking retards.

>5% Somalian population
Holy shit

I do. Pakis are really fucking rude and annoying. At least Indians make good money (avg salary around 70k/yr) and they support the economy by purchasing luxury cars. They also have good cuisine.
Pakis are smelly shitskins who pack 10 people in a 1bedroom apartment and buy cheap cars like honda civics. They're cheaper than jews.

wtf a single ethnicity makes up 5%? Christ.

Average indian salary is 100k and the average Pakistani salary is the same as most immigrants from European countries and higher than whites. Around 64k.

>canada

leaf is right, fuck indians

>make fun of the USA
>mexico replies

No :-P

You have to go back

and then we have

you

Uh this isn't stormfront. We're quite a diverse progressive board.

>insult muslims
>a "British" flag starts talking about Christians killing people 500 years ago

Shit is beautiful f a m.

kek

>make fun of spain
>mexico replies