ITT: We celebrate the reason Trump won

ITT: We celebrate the reason Trump won

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QptgvcVZPAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is that a spaztika on her wrist?

WW2 happened a little bit because black people wouldnt stop pushing into everyone and because of feminism.

The nejeru species must be stopped. They will turn the whole world into south africa. Someone do something. Follow my train.

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=QptgvcVZPAQ
God dammit it feels good to be white

Trump will be a loser president. He literally fails on everything he's proposing.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM

Commands still work in Germany.

Any book that claims to write about the reason Trump won that doesn't mention this asterisk is NOT an authority on the build up.

She fucked with the bread and circus. They should not have doubled down on fucking with the bread and circus.

Zoe "Gamergate" Drumpf is little more than a claymation afterimage left by undersea reflections of moonbeams. Have you ever thought about WHY they put mcdonalds monopoly pieces on the DRINk too? Think about it for a moment. This is hopefully something to wake you the fuck up and realize we are in a world ruled by seedlings. Don't fall for their lies, because they don't fall far from the tree

GTFO Sup Forums, this was our win. Goobergate had nothing to with Trump.

Did the soda trigger her?

Reason #. 463

Because sjw's have a large online presence, online polling was skewed far from reality, making the fall back to reality that much harder for libtards

Thanks be to kek

>why they put the mcdonalds monopoly pieces on the drink too
You lost me. But I'd love to hear the rationale behind why it's not 'to incentive getting the bigger size drink'

kek lords report in

Is this a bot?

Not it's
A

Them family arguments :')
Guys, you all won.

>Brianna Wu was on Hillary's PR team

There's definitely at least one leaf bot, but I think there's a couple. Some of the most obnoxious leaf posts, I think *might* be bots.

Dank memes increasing my iq

Was there any good salt mined from this slag after the election?

human body want me die quietly
nigger dick holocaust
i am a little asian man
please help me

Weird how this hideous whore fucking 5 guys for video game reviews was the spark that ignited all the internet autists to rally against liberal culture in general. It really did all begin here, with Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums teaming up and doing actual organization.

So successful that m00t had to fracture Sup Forums into 8pol and 4pol because he was tired of being called a cuck

>moot had to fracture pol
Well to be fair, there were elements posting dox information that was always expressly verbotten.

We do not dox people.

>swastica tattoo on her wrist

Is she /ourgal/?

That image made me physically sick to my stomach

An ugly beast like this fucked FIVE GUYS but I can't get a gf?

>taking a shitpost

It marks the beginning of the destruction of the American empire. This country WILL separate within years, mark my words

loving this post

god she is so fucking hideous

I mean you could be there for me to be interviewed with a sign that said homosexuality was a sin and was giving doing a debate with the crowd of the dead movie and the other side of the world and the world of the world and the world of the world and the world of the world and

this...i miss teaming up with other boards

We kiiiiiinda used to

Back when the internet was the wild west and the normshits hadn't migrated yet

Sup Forums won't admit to browsing /r9k/ and /r9k/ won't admit to browsing Sup Forums

i bet they fucking regret taking our vidya now

>Im just acting retarded

>we kinda used to
Not your personal army, user. Doxxing was never ok.

GO HOME GAMER GIRL

Of course it wasn't, but it still happened...a lot

Let's not pretend our history is clean.

fucking rank
Wtf I hate beasts of burden now

memes aside, it's disgusting how this irrelevant, fat wastrel actually made it to the news. Same with (((Anita Sarkeesian))).

Like they actually went to the UN. BECAUSE OF VIDEO GAMES

F
Her Patreon as of 3/1/2016:
$3239.09/month
Her Patreon as of 28/11/2016:
$2874/month
kek

Thanks for ruining my day

Bullshit. I've posted people's dox hundreds of times over the years. Hell, I've kept up with Jessie slaughters all these years.

Never said it was clean.

But voice from the hill never sympathized with it. Some idiots even got prosecuted because of stuff like this. Moot was very clear that you are not anonymous on any level other than the surface and Sup Forums will cooperate with authorities when subpeona'd.

It was a time of great retard outing.

She still looks like Anna Karen (Olive from On the Buses, ancient TV show).

The tatt on her right wrist resembles a hakenkreuz

agreed except for the whole ((alt-right)) thing. this meme needs to die

Why were rails feasible 100 years ago and now they are an economic sinkhole?

>any book that does not mention this whore loses credibility
Simmer down user, it'll be better this way for her name to fade from history

CONSEQUENCES

It's still amazing to me the shitstorm one girl was capable of igniting back then merely by being online.

Nowadays most anons are too woke on women to give them the time of day, i think.

>people getting mad at vidya gaems led to Trump knocking down the whole rotting structure
What a fucking world we live in

Why is he mad about a coke?

Did you call for us?

honest to god, 2016 has been the most fucking autistic year i've ever experienced.

it's like god got bored with humanity and decided to throw us all into a bizarre reality you would only find in a movie.

yeah but that was back when all boards were doxxing and raiding each other and no one was trying to control it. Sup Forums harbor was the first time I really saw the admin hammer come down on this community and it still has us split up to this day. Before then, all the hardcore, actual nazis still had a huge presence here. Now they are all at 8pol sifting through 1,500+ post threads and making 6 hour documentaries.

I like it. It's our time now, user. Not theirs.

I call her a footnote/asterisk. You cannot talk about a movement without talking about the impetus or catalyst for it. I'm not implying she deserves a chapter. But she warrants a full page picture and a caption though.

WILL

Because planes were invented and railroad priority in America is given to commercial freight trains.

somebodies mom had a mid life crisis?

im bad at charades

>cuties killing videos games
>cuties
also nice windmill of peace tattoo on her right wrist

People underestimated just how many white guys love vidya and also vote

There's still a whole army of white knights out there outside the world of pol.

She wasn't any normal girl. She was some foul mouth, psychotic preteen with the pussy of a 35 year old mother of 4.

I think she still cam whores for amazon gift cards.

Thank god for SJW retards constantly whining about nothing and pissing us all off, otherwise Trump wouldn't have won.

Kek shines down on you

Remember /i/? Me neither.

Is that a swastika on her wrist?

For fucks sake... I work 40 hours a week and she still makes more than me

Right, but I was referring to Sup Forums in general. It seems to have largely died down outside of /soc/ and /r9k/

hormone replacement therapy

Whats with that?
Why is White Knighting biologically a thing?

>wherever I do I am also shitpost

Is that a swatiska on her wrist? Was she actually /ourgal/ the entire time?

Fair enough. Just take out the full page picture, ain't nobody need to see that train wreck

Brianna intends to run in 2018

Betas think women get horny after being defended online. They aren't chad so they can't attract women through their accomplishments or personalities or looks or whatever...so instead they try to cozy up under the guise of being a friend and then shit-talk any guy that she considers dating.

The issue is women that have a lot of beta orbiters around them live in a constant echochamber of validation and truly believe they can do no wrong.

This is why so many of them have absolutely abhorrent personalities. They think they are fucking gods.

If you get lonely enough you'll do what you gotta do to get female companionship, even if you're not getting laid.

otherwise you an-hero or go full Elliot Rodger.

Her nudes stress me out. They're quite unpleasent

There's still quite a lot of sjwism and white knighting on Sup Forums. It's not as bad as it was before the election tho.

Witnessed

oh wow

Gee, I don't know, can you think of a popular means of transportation that exists today that didn't exist 100 years ago?

If it's any consolation, her looking this shit in her twenties means she's gonna look like a slab of beef hanging off a meat hook in her 30s

>gamergate
>catalyst
ayy lmao ur retarded

that's a fucking compliment.

this is such a british sound post it made me laugh

>I say.

Chicago Trump Rally
Protesters glorying in having bloodied an officer
Waving the USSR flag

It was 1968 all over again.

submarine