It's beautiful y'all!

Final count, finally delivered. Victory of 64 electoral votes--12% margin of the E.C.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mxW4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice source, shitbag

The new Reagan of the Republican party didn't even win the popular vote.

The margin for victory will grow increasingly thinner each new election cycle. In 15 years it will be demographically impossible for the republicans to win. Another Democrat Obama-like would win in a landslide.

Same goes for the rest of the west really. See pic related.

>new York times in the pic

Retard

That's the point, shitbag. Even this communist rag can't deny it anymore. Fucking tard.

Still don't see a source, dicknuggets

Baba Vaga, is that you?

Dumbfuck can't even google

>using jewgle

>can't even

Who? I'm just trying to point the obvious. Tired of the jingoism on Sup Forums we're already fucked if we play by the rules.

Trump will do little if not nothing (if he plays moderate) to push back the demographic and societal shift.

For the moment, wait for the recount

Fuck off, Leaf.

CTR utterly BTFO beyond repair.

HAHAHAHA!

I doubt it will change anything at this point. They're not going to filter for illegal votes from the places who didn't ask for an ID, and they're not gonna count all the absentee/military ballots.

I got money on it but it doesn't seem Im going to win anything. Trump already refused to recount for New Hampshire.

Thank you for this, my Rustbelt brethren.
t. Indiana

Uhh society is shifting to the right, not the left, as this election showed.

Shut the fuck up Carlos Ramirez Fiftyysixpercent

in 15 years the most conservative generation since the 1950s will be adults with careers raising children.

anchor tacos are also being deported
kys leaf

Donald Trump wins AGAIN!

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WHITES WIN AGAIN

I fucking hate leafs so god damn much

L A N D S L I D E

This election showed that even with the most corrupt unappealing candidate in existance the democrats still won the popular vote.

It took a Reagan phenomenon to narrowly win.

Look at the stats, the majority of millennial are leftists. The next generation will predictably be post post modernist.

No one is shifting to the right here, some people found out they can be more vocal about their beliefs and find some support than a decade but that's about it. Reminder that 3 decades ago you could go around 3/4th of the United states calling niggers niggers no one would give you shit.

>Yuge

subtraction hard for leaf

archive.is/mxW4M

You couldn't be more wrong.

Here is a map of the shift in the vote from 2012, notice the red right arrows.

That's right. Happiness overwhelmed me. Apologies for stupid calculation error.

LEAF STATUS: TOLD AS FUCK

We did it Michigan... we really did it. Good job to other rust belt states.

It's beautiful.

When will Jill Stein be hunted down like a dog?

I'm surprised at the southern border of Texas being red Feels good.

Don't be stupid, you know he's right. Trump won older voters. He won whites. Those people are dying off and white kids are outnumbered by shitskins. If mass deportations of 5 million plus don't happen, and something isn't done about anchor babies, that map won't be possible in twelve years.

Romney was up against Obama. Romney was utterly unappealing and a manchurian candidate on top of that (litteraly disappeared the last month of election).

Hillary was so utterly unappealing that a small margin of white democrats refused to go out and vote. Trump reaped a few disfranchised people who usually did not vote.

For the massive effort and outrage it took, Trump only won a narrow victory. Trump was the ''Obama'', ''reagan'' candidate. He should have won a landslide like Obama did.

If the democrats get their shit together next cycle its over. Stop being pussies and face the fact.

A litteral nigger ruled America for 8 years and Americans on Sup Forums were still patriotic about their country. This is how I know you're not Canadian by blood. You have to go back chink. Go back to china.

He won't deport all illegals. The president of the USA does not have absolute powers and he probably won't be overzealous.

Even with all illegals taken into account, the demography of white Americans is not looking good. Legal mexicans and Asians alone will shift the demographics to a white minority.

bump

Here's a liberal been utterly BTFO, can't face the results, or has and now uses general fearmongering "oh yeah yeah well it won't happen again *sniff*"

Face it loser conservatism is going to fuck all you liberal weiners.

Trump, MAGA and to a new century!

You're underestimating the power that a strong economy can have on solidifying any candidate or party. Think Reagan 1984, then again Bush 1990. Then it took a very moderate, change-w-the-wind democrat from a southern state WITH a republican controlled congress to revive any hope for the dems. Then 8 years of Bush, until FINALLY a candidate with no history, running on fairy dust and retardation of youth, to win an election. The tepid economy slinking along, and an epic propaganda machine in MSM is the only reason we had 8-years of communist, hypocritical retardation. In those 8 years, like someone who'd made up with a girlfriend who'd cucked him in the past, the nation woke up and realized they'd rejected this shit in the first place for a reason.

Now, booming economy (which is a certainty) and charismatic president, will usher in another generation of faithful Republicans.