B A S E D

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timocracy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanna_Rosin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>B-but muh democracy

Not redpilled enough, he needs to be advocating the destruction of democracy and mass sterilization campaigns for all minorities.

Can we just skip all the small steps and be an oligarchy already?

Good.

Still not enough, though.

>property-owning
>male
>at least 35
>married with children

That's what the based Greeks had in mind when they invented democracy.

>tfw i used to be bluepilled enough as a kid to think this shit was racist

Pointless. Being a property owner doesn't guarantee intelligence.

90℅ of LA and SF residents cant vote. Shit idea

It's funny because we're a republic and not a direct democracy. You should also be required to pass a test (literacy or some other general education test), be a resident for at least 4 years or more (ideally born here.) Not to mention you should have at least 2 or more forms of identification.

cut out the last part and i'm fine with it

You're only helping his case.

It guarantees you aren't some urban hyper-cuck 19 year old faggot that knows nothing about the world or society in general, that's good enough.

The original voting requirements of being a white land-owning male are ideal, it is how America was intended to function.

Civil or military service should be required to vote.

Married and 25
Or single and 30

WE SENETUS POPULUSQUE AMERICANUS NOW

CANT WAIT TO SERVE IN THE HASTATI FIGHTING THE BARBARIANS

So where did he say that

Who gets married at 25?

Sorry, only faggots do not have children or plan to have children.

It was a way to keep the poor working class from voting you cuck.

SUP KEKSUL

FTFY

>90% of Blacks and Latinos can't vote, GREAT IDEA!

NICE TRIPS DECIMUS

I married at 27.

Property owning now days isn't as easy as before, renting's a lot more common now because of how expensive houses are.

They were also fucking children all the time.

If you aren't raising children, you have no stake in the future.

I'd be more interested in a minimum amount of tax paid than a property requirement.

no if you dont have children you don't deserve a vote

>The media bubble is the ultimate symbol of what’s wrong with this country. It’s just a circle of people talking to themselves who have no fucking idea what’s going on. If The New York Times didn’t exist, CNN and MSNBC would be a test pattern. The Huffington Post and everything else is predicated on The New York Times. It’s a closed circle of information from which Hillary Clinton got all her information — and her confidence. That was our opening.

Morgages will require a pledge of loyalty to Israel before any loans are authorized to buy land.

Nobody's perfect.

I'm married and 21 here. Kys.

Ah, then that would put most Trump voters in a pickle.

ooof, at least you can project on hungarian digital christmas card forums

>Soros, Kissinger, Rockefeller and Rothschild buy all the land
>Only they can vote

They aren't even IN yet and its happening

Fuck I love these guys

Nice. Universal Suffrage was a mistake. The enxt 8 years are going to be so good.

I am 100% okay with this.

That, or only having military personnel be able to vote or hold public office.

How about only giving veterans the privilege to vote? You're willing to die for your country, you should be the one to say how it's run.

Too late kikes. I've got 10 acres of fuck you and I'm not selling anytime soon.

This is literally me ;_;

>literally shackling yourself to someone else before your balls drop

Enjoy your impending divorce, nigger. 21-year-olds are literal morons, every single one.

>tfw i would prefer that as well
50 states would go red in the next 10 presidential elections

maybe 49, fucking commiefornia

The military is full of niggers, spics, and females.

>only having military personnel be able to vote

No, the military is another expense on the budget, they have their own agenda. Civilians are paying for wars, they should get to decide.

If anything, Government employees shouldn't be allowed to vote or they'll just keep granting themselves bigger budgets.

Democracy is cancer, even libertarians should understand this.

Maybe in yours.

Neck yourselves, faggots.

Not even California

Spics are too poor and worthless and leftists are in so much debt they'll never "own" anything

That sound horrible. You're essentially saying that only people who work for the government would have a say in the government. Taxation representation, tyranny etc...

So, the people that actually have a vested interest in this country. Perfect. This just keeps getting better and better!

I grew out of libertarianism the moment I realized that people can, have, and often do just vote their rights away and that in a libertarian society there is nothing you can do to stop them.

>have to take money from the banking Jew to vote or be middle aged with a house paid off before you can vote

>Implying through their puppets dont own everything already

Tfw trump supporter
Tfw land owner

More important than the exact criteria is the fact Bannon is advancing the notion that the franchise is not universal, and that a person should be invested in a government before they have a say in how it is run.

Marriage is a jewish meme
You can have kids without being (((married)))

Hey, c'mon guys. My parents ruined my credit by the time I was 18 and now I don't have shit to my name but a few guns. I voted for Trump.

Can we settle for only gainfully (and legally) employed citizens who contribute to society can vote? This would of course get rid of all of the self proclaimed "artists" and "musicians."

Do slaves count as property?

Guys he allegedly said this 20 years ago in a casual conversation, it's not gonna be policy

>Raise voting age to at the very minimum 25
>Must not live with parents
>A birth certificate and a photo ID must be present to vote

I'm sure there's a few others, but this would be a good start

It's not about intelligence, it's about having skin in the game. Why should poor public housing welfare recipients get to decide things like the income tax rate they don't even pay, property tax rates they don't even pay, etc.? Because they breathe oxygen? Because they have two eyes and a tongue?

That line of thinking was always a mistake. And most republics in history didn't do it this way. The very nature of a republic is the artful arrangement of power balance. It's not a surrender to mob rule, though the left has convinced people that it should be.

It's a way to keep welfare niggers and hipsters from voting.

>Sup Forums: we have to save the white race!
>Sup Forums: LMAO >2016 >GETTING MARRIED HURR KIDS ARE FOR IDIOTS DURR

I'm 28 and have owned my house outright since I bought it 3 years ago. Get on my level faggot.

>tfw born and raised in louisiana
>the amount of people fresh out of highschool that get knocked up and married is huge
>99% of them dont work and the kid ends up getting the shit end of the stick when they split

Kek I live in LA that's a very good thing my hombre

Ok, now I'm sold.

BASED

Its not oligarchy, what Bannon its talking is plutocracy.

In a cooperation, your vote is weighted by the amount of shares you own. Voting here should have something to do with paying taxes.

>not wanting people to get married when they're still green and fucking retarded is the same as wanting people not to get married

Something tells me you're the incestoid product of two Bogans who married at 14.

its noit racist, its not democracy though.

Legally, no.

In reality, in most places there is literally nothing stopping them. Hell, in some places it is illegal to try and stop them.

Married at 24. Currently 28 with a child who is essentially smol me

Democracy is a spectrum shitlord.

It's actually called timocracy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timocracy

What part of "you can have kids without being married" did you minunderstand, dipshit?
Brainwashed by the Jews into entering into a state contract for no good reason. OY VEY!

Even if I were inbred, I'd still be purer than a Slavic Turk rapebaby

So is autism, but I don't see them medicating you.

KEK
He walked into that

It's stupid as shit to act like somebody who rents an apartment in Chicago for $2000 a month has less of a stake in the country than somebody in upstate NY paying $450/mo on a mortgage.

Truth, I shitposting on pol so I have to punish myself now.

To him, yes.

>he said, sniffing petrol and passing out on the highway

No, its not, as my friend user said what bannon its talking about it timocracy.

>BASED

Nah.

>property owners are only allowed to vote
>99.99% millennials will never be allowed to vote again

i don't see the downside here

Can Trump's cabinet get any more based? My god

Look at that Overton window opening up nicely!

It's going to be a glorious 8 years , get comfy

Children born outside of marriage (aka bastards) almost always perform and function far worse than their legitimate counterparts

>marriage is Jewish
see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanna_Rosin

Jews hate marriage

Democrats want illegals to vote because they vote Democrat. Establishment Republicans are nominally against it, but make little effort to stop it because racism - also because they are in bed with corporate special interests that like cheap labor and pay money to avoid any obstruction to this.

All that's left over is the Tea Party/Trumpist wing of the American right, which just so happened to win an election. So we'll see. But most of our election laws are at the state level, so there's not a whole lot Trump can do. He can simply deport them, though.

The education of your child seems a pretty good reason to me.

that person also has to pay property taxes unlike the apartment dweller. He's got more skin in the game.

That's how it used to be, and should be again.

>U R G E N T

steve bannon general

there would be ways around this like timeshares

can I interest anyone here in a great vacation opportunity?