Whose ready for the new episode of Hydewars? Also discuss the last three episodes

Whose ready for the new episode of Hydewars? Also discuss the last three episodes
youtube.com/watch?v=F9FCDfcGQqg
youtube.com/watch?v=1k-KzdjCbIA
youtube.com/watch?v=4wpJBeedAWY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p978u4r-q4c
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0
yescalifornia.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=XvAsR4O4W0w
youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk
twitter.com/RadFemDuchess/status/803299365704048640
youtube.com/watch?v=js0JutcAJj0&t=610s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Better off watching farage videos desu

Hyde keeps me woke

He can't keep getting away with this.

More anime Sam.

this guy puts me to sleep

Dutch alt-right white nationalist Sam van der Heiden

youtube.com/watch?v=p978u4r-q4c

I've always gotten alot out of sam's autistic ramblings. Kinda make me want to kill myself but its something to use as a liftoff point. Glad to see he's making regular youtube content again.

He needs to theme the videos instead of jerking off for 10 mins. Or are the vids content supposed to make fun of infowars conspiracies and stuff? I get it sam wants to use his popularity to talk about serious things. but then again he's better at being ironic and mocking things that others take seriously like sjw shit and youth culture. whatever keep at it sam.

That segment hits me so goddamn hard. Sam really put the fear into me that my dad never did.

Wasn't he at OSU earlier today? How did he make these so fast?

I can't get enough Sam. I love what he does so much I give him $25 a month on his patreon. He's the only person online I've ever given money to.

>(((Sam Hyde)))
This faggot wouldn't be shit without MUH IM HIDING BEHIND MULTIPLE LAYERS OF IRONY xD

t. ctr shill

Did he used to be skinny?

Holy shit this guy is hilarious. Who is he?

Sam "you can run but you can't" Hyde

Probably most well known for his infiltration of a tedx talk

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

Also has his own TV show MDE presents World Peace
youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0

I think that photo is super misleading because he's always seemed stockier?

Anyway I subbed but I haven't had time yet. Sam is a very creative and intelligent dude with an astute eye (his depressed neet vlogs were incredibly eye-opening and inspiring, for lack of a better word, for me), so I'm really excited to watch these. MDE:WP is a work of art and I can't wait to get How to Bomb the US Govt in the mail

Numbers confirm. Sam Hyde is an enemy of kek.
You know it's true fag. Prove me wrong you literally can't. The guy isn't funny. Instead having talent, he fills the void with muh irony, and unnecessary edge.

>THAT'S YOU STUPID

Fuck
He can't keep getting away with it...

>numbers confirm w/o checking

if digits this ctr shill blows his brains out

>Stoner gets blazed and talks about stoner deep thought stuff
kay

yescalifornia.org/

here is why MURRICA is ded
youtube.com/watch?v=XvAsR4O4W0w

LET THERE BE CALEXIT AND LET THIS BE YOUR BATTLE SONG WEST COAST
youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk

motherfucker

booq on schedule? itching for it

sam hyde is the 46th president of the united states

Twitterfags ate that shit UP today

twitter.com/RadFemDuchess/status/803299365704048640

the man has never smoked drugs in his life, pinky swear

The Chinese AI is something Weev talks about a lot, him and Sam are mates so I assume that's where he got it from

should be shipped out by dec 14th but that isn't a confirmed date if they don't sell all 3k; he posted a month or so ago that the booq may not arrive by xmas ; ;

>tfw I understand this
>People into drugs (both legal and illegal) tell me I am the craziest person they've met
>Never even smoked a cigar in my life

Drugs are for the uncreative.

the book costs $120 (incl shipping) for us Eurofags, sucks man

that fucking sucks holy shit /: im sorry user

What mental disorder does this guy have? He's clearly not normal.

Charles is truly off his rocker and it makes him that much more incredible. beautiful human specimen that boy is

I'm paranoid that Sam is playing a character and he doesn't actually believe this shit. Can anyone confirm he's genuine?

He should switch to maybe a three a week kind of deal and put more thought into each.

Honestly, even if it was up to around $60-70 I might still buy it. But $120 is fucking ridiculous.

It's a shame. I would love to own it, especially since this is a one time thing.

You're an alpha male, I'd better back down

protip: he is

I don't just mean hyde wars, I mean in general. He drops redpills like a motherfucker but I'm scared he's doing it ironically and it's all satire.

What the fuck? Sam has a new channel? How did I not know about this, I keep up with mde on kiketube and follow sam on Facebook. How did you faggots find out?

this.

i dont' want to see him go off the deep end with this shit. I think his ego is getting too big.

He should keep it funny and subtle.

he's made a bunch of posts on his (((sub-reddit))) about the shit he believes in, it was pretty long and ranty so i don't remember it quite right but he seemed 100% genuine, if not a complete 14/88 race war now type guy he's at least pretty right-wing

i think he uses ironic hyperbole to get his point across. Listen to his needledrop interview with anthony fantano, it's pretty good, he seems to be the most truthful in that one.

He's not genuine. Retards will always link his dumb facebook, and reddit posts, and they fail to see the satire/ irony in sams posts. He's playing a character, he often breaks it and it's quite easy to tell. Take for instance in the newest hydewars video. He talks having a team of people working on ai or some shit. he says: 'Make sure that the team is white HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH or it won't be good!'

There was a post he did on Facebook that was very well written that makes me believe he's genuine. Anyone here has screenshot?

Why does he laugh at himself so much?

PEACEKEEPER

hell yeah new hydewars

I always get the feeling he does that because he knows how ridiculous he sounds to most people. Kind of like when you laugh about something because it's so hopeless.

He likey has the autisms

>not a complete 14/88 race war now type guy

you say that like it's a bad thng

no i didn't? learn to reading comprehension retarded fucking leaf

okay...

Sam 'Leader of the Alt-Right' Hyde

Srs, he really speaks to me. He's the voice of the 20-35 yr old wastoid men out there.

>...

back to fucking plebbit stupid frog

the charls discussion was the most substantive thing i've seen from MDE. i hope for more of those in the future.

Because he isn't funny.

Will he explain in tonight's video why he stabbed all those ohio state students?

He clearly did support trump

>watching videos by a school shooter
fuck OFF

That shit knocked me good. I never even thought about it and now it freaks me the fuck out

>Hey AI, find a permanent fix for climate change, as efficient as possible
*Exterminates humanity*

>Bashes gun owners
>Shits on masculinity
>Made it clear that his comedy is only opposing left leaning things because they are the current establishment. (John Oliver, Steven Colbert, etc) So if Sam was popular in the 80s he would have leftist elements in his comedy to oppose the right wing establishment of that era.
You sure we watched the same interview?
Fucking leafs.
Charles was autisticly rambling. He made it painfully obvious that Hydewars' entire joke is to shit on people who enjoy Styxhenhammer666, Molymeme style videos.
>HAHAHA you people are dumb! you watch/ listen to long videos of people who talk about things they know nothing about!! Listen to me say random non-sequiturs for 30 minuntes! Comedy gold, right??
He supported Trump (((ironically)))

He's in front of Battleship Cove in the last vid

>at least

Ur stupid and gay

>itt finding deep meaning in a comedian
>autists, not even once, twice or three times.

Sam Harris discusses Chinese AI pretty frequently. It's basically about making sure the morals and ethics of AI match up with those of civilized humans.

mad man

I can't wait for the episode where he finally talks about his beef with Joe Rogan.

morals and ethics can't be codified

He's like an alt right Jimmy fallon

Wheres that fuckin oil coming from?

SAM "SEIG" HYDE GETS AWAY WITH IT AGAIN

Did he have one with Gavin? I saw a video from his show where Sam blows up about being too busy or something. What happened with Rogan?

we're in the Underground Revolutionaries secrete militia group, and in constant HAM radio contact on secured lines as we set in place the dominos that will topple the world

how so? couldn't strong AI be limited to have only certain impulses?

no user, you do it like this

goddamn i'd love to see him on rogan. what a weird combo that'd be. joe could barely contain milo.

I don't think an AI can ever truly have morality, but at the very least it can simulate it

sounds plausible at the very least imo

FUCK YEAH HYDEWARS

If they simulate it then they are not general A.I.
Its soft SAI.

Not saying the "morals" or "ethnic", the fallowed code of conduct would be even understandable for humans but it must be there.

Nigga want: an apple pie

youtube.com/watch?v=js0JutcAJj0&t=610s

If you haven't smoked a cig after barebacking a just legal Colombian broad then you haven't lived life

Nigga I know I aunt bout to have to check my own digits

Yeah except I say racist shit with a smile to people all the time then laugh at it so they don't know if I'm serious or not. When I am usually like 80% serious. You're the one you can't sense irony lol. When Sam "plays a character" it's blatant. He doesn't do the type of stuff you think.

I like this guy. This reminds me of shit I used to do with a tape recorder.

>Pat Buchanan namedrop

He's redpilled.

Don't know the guy. How's it a redpill?

he wrote death of the west, which you should already have read

Go listen to some Pat Buchanan, you'll figure it out quickly

/r/MillionDollarExtreme come on over to Reddit :)

He was an anti-globalist Republican who opposed Reagan for things like NAFTA and mass-immigration.

He also wrote a bunch of redpilled books, and he's a subtle Hitlerboo.

meant for:

shut up fag

thx

For fuck sake, shit i DID read that, i have really bad memory for names, but i remember the title and reading that.

Will do.

Sam Hyde bet 5000$ dollars on trump, and made 25,000$ dollars.