twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHE IS PAHRT OF THE MAYNE STEEM MEDIER

That face slays my sides.

MAYNE STREEM METEOR

IMAGHUN MAAAYH SHAAAUCK! IZLAM IZ RELEDZHIN OF PEIECE

stop

STAHP COLLING MEH FAYKUH NEUZ

YOO ARH THA FAYKUH NEUZ

Tell the guys at goonswarm that it's totally working.

>mfw there are Paul Joseph Watson and Black Pigeon Speaks new videos on the same day
>mfw feelsgoodman.png
>mfw I don't have my meme folder on this laptop

FOCKIN LIBRUHLS AND THA MAYNE STREEM METEARRR

GET FOCKED ESS JAY DOBBLEJOOS

This
Meme
Needs
to End.

>The reddit in the comments
Hold me.

>faceless alt right youtubers that all make the same video with the same flawed arguments

Why is this guy such a sperg.

Also, stop shit talking my fucking waifu you cunt.

>100662360
This
his accent doesnt make his reporting any less truthful
it almost feels as if redditors made this meme

You haven't changed my opinion on anything.
I still like Paul Joseph Watson.
I still like infowars.
I still want to see jill stein naked.

'people' actually watch that faggot?

MAYNE STREEM MEDIER WOUNT ATMITT THEYY ARGH BAKKED BUY BILLIANAIRE GEOORGE ZOROZ.

LIBURALL MEEEDEEORRRR

Yes, faceless.. even though his face is in almost all of them.. really makes you think.

please elaborate on all of these "flawed arguments" that are more deserving of attention versus the non-arguments on the left from the mainstream media/democuck side

He says the same shit you see on Sup Forums sans the racism, he even has the same lame ass sense of humor most people on here have

And Paul is a literal faggot that can't speak English. I mean fuck that kike Stein also but this fag needs to stop being posted

I think most of what he says makes sense actually, still a bit suspicious because he is part of infowars but I MAYNLEY JUSSED LUV SAYNE MAYNE STREEM MEDIER.

he got a point do senpai

>He says the same shit you see on Sup Forums sans the racism
so you mean he says nothing and is a cuck who is scared to address the FACT that niggers arent human...

BREGGS IT

no matter HOW accurate your picture is OP, he's still got a point. Jill (((Stein))) is an Schmuck

At the end he says "the american people" with an intonation that I envisioned as:

>The """""American""""" """people"""
>people

Can somebody explain to me why people think his accent sounds weird? As an American he just sounds like any other Brit.

Britbongs is his accent silly? It just sounds like British English to me.

fuck off, ctr, pjw is a cool dude.

I'm dying

BTFO CTR SHILL.

its a shitty forced meme

WE'RE SKIPPING THE BREAK

I love down syndrome Watson

Fuck off France leave our medier man alone

MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

No he's not.

They have all been playing us grandson, all this time. Leeching of our intel gathering and reddits more cyber offence evil illegal penetration and harvesting capabilities etc..

>Creates this alt left crap
media full shit about
>oy vey it's another shoa flipflop Kill the nazies!
>right right is against alt rgith
like SJW-s making up weird ass words

Also thinking they are some kind of leaders of anything, this pisses me off seriously. But this flip floping... They have all been talking, to score them selves some pets on the heads and in delusion think they will get positions in trump's admin or something...

>just pic related
Fuck these faggots

>Still not sure if Shkreli isn't just kiking us again
he is a mustard at that one..

something have been up, maybe all along.

WE SUPPORT TRUMP, NOT (((YOU))) FAGGOTS!

Also Varg be da boss, he calls them out for they are, they liars.
youtube.com/watch?v=y_Q4019fEjo

I trust him, he has no agenda to profit him self or suck up, he's a heathen, he tell sit how it is .

>the democratic will of the american pee-pole

WOW WHAT A BOTT-HERT SACK OF SHIT

DON'T FUCKING BE LIKE THEM!!!
>Fix the med shit and troll
we need you, don't be a cuck Martin

THES HAS NOUTHEN TOO DEW WIV MOHROLL INTEHGREHTEE

ANUHTHA PUHTHETIK ATTEMPT BY BOTTHERT LIBERALS TO RIG THE EE-LEKSHUN

I had this dream, and I never do dream.

Due to heavy workload I have just written them down and court in near future.. so yeah..

Anyways... Leeches, everywhere I went there were leeches all over. I Sat down leeches, went down leeches, cleaned them off god fucking damn leeches...

I haven't read it... IT was this, there is two papers on my desk from two dreams(always write them down, you forget)...

This is your brain that has understood something or trying too, which you haven't been able to process. It's not voodoo.

Man fucking dreamanon got me hooked on this, soon all he dreamt have come true.

>Fucking hate leeches
well doesn't matter if people leech of us that is just fine, but when they disown us this way and well blam us for THEIR shit.
>FUCK EM
basically reddit

Lmao thats a Good One

WATSON MUST MAKE A DRĂ…PA TO THE GOD EMPEROR AS PUNISHMENT!

>then I'll watch him still with care

TOP kek

Look seriously, the enemy always wants to d&q..

If not they have been controlled op all a long, they popped up rather mysteriously some of them. Got boom boosted, but really not weird, slightly. PEople fucking wanted me to do the same.... But without this agenda.. or no alt this ro that simply attacking and correcting pols and news locally...

What if they are fucking with them, to try and part em into something weird? These snakes, never truested them fully.

Only trust is Varg and I'm starting to like that golden faggot more. Not puppets. Varg is fucking based, you have idea how smart this man is. To learn what he has learnt, that's hard. It takes many many years, even for a nork. Guess he did it in jail kek.

No fuck these puppets! impostors
>There was no fucking alt right
>There wuz no fucking right right
mumbo jumbo

There were only trump fans and those who saw injustice!

Actually pissed off on these people