Should we let Russia dominate eastern Europe?

Its a new Nationalism based Europe. You can't rely on the EU/USA anymore.

Its going to be Warsaw pact 2.0 soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WnAvNdVyJB0
youtube.com/watch?v=mHSShWr4D2A
youtube.com/watch?v=iy28W4cfS4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes we should.

It's not our problem and Europe can look after itself now.

I hope you realize that Russia still wants to wipe you off the face of the Earth. Why would you want to make them stronger?

They only want to wipe us off the face of the earth because we protect you from them, Sven.

Maybe some European Client states need to get to paying their overlord country USA some money if they don't like getting Vlad dicked and then absorbed into the Russian-Chinese economy.

What if. Here me out. What if i piss in your skull, I piss in Russia's skull, and we rule ourselves. Or are you and your kin afraid of a strong Eastern Europe that promotes nationalism? It's not like it would be the first time this would be a nightmare for you westerners and, of course, not the last time you would intervene. But maybe, it would be the first time when you will not succeed. I can see cock sucking in the future from the "world powers".

Hear* ffs I can't type a damned word today.

I never understood why burgers say "Should we let something something we have the powah." As if they had a say in the matter.

Looking pretty mad today, Romania.

>Implying we need help to deal with Russian scum
Get real.

youtube.com/watch?v=WnAvNdVyJB0

>Brings up the Northern War to brag about military history
>Completely forgets they got cukced by Russia
Get real, you had a chance to keep us Nordic, but you pussies couldn't even keep your army fed so you lost and became the cucks you are today.

Last time it took the whole world to stop the nazis. Europe is safe from russia and it is safe from murrica.
Cant wait the moment when you will beg for our help because sooner or later china will mop the floor with you.

Weather or not you like it America is the curren only superpower China may join us in the future but it's extremelyunliky we will be knocked down.

Do you feel in control

You do realize we fought Norway, Denmark, Saxony, Poland and Russia in the great northern war? They conspired and invaded Sweden on 3 fronts. Even though we were extremely outnumbered, Karl XII managed to hold back all of these countries and eventually defeated Poland and Saxony and turned Poland into a Swedish satelite state. It was a war we were never supposed to win to begin with, and yet our losses were less than theirs. We massacred slavs from left and right.

Karl XII lost Poltava due to the fact that he were outnumbered 1 to 3, had an army that had been starved through one of the coldest winters in history while Pjotr veliky performed "scorched earth tactic".

Then again, seeing as you're posting with an Estonian flag you're probably Russian. Here, have another.

salty vampire

Russia has the most Jews besides Israel. What do you think?

Russia can be as strong as they want.

They can never wipe us out because if they ever tried we would shove so many ICBMs down their collective throat Mother Russia would be shitting uranium for centuries. They know that.

The only countries Russia can beat single-handedly are countries outside of western Europe (I include the US and Canada in western Europe). To beat a western nation they need help from western nations. That's the only reason Germany lost WW2, because they were fighting Russia (who you supplied) and the allies at the same time.

>America can be as strong as they want.
>They can never wipe us out because if they ever tried we would shove so many ICBMs down their collective throat United states of Burger would be shitting uranium for centuries. They know that.

-Russia

No. If it was an one v one fight russia would be able to beat almost all European countries except maybe UK because it has a stronger navy and is on an island. But NATO changes everything.

Yeps. Have fun Russia.

Please Russia do this. Fuck the US.

You're currently roughly comparable in warhead count. It'd be a mutual bloodbath.

>No. If it was an one v one fight russia would be able to beat almost all European countries
Not even remotely true. History is replete with evidence of Russia getting their ass handed to them by extreme minorities (Sweden being a prime example, Finland another).

That is, unless you want to go "muh nukes", because then Sweden is done for.

Whats really going to happen is that in place of an EU. It will be a Germany dominated remnant of the EU, plus a reject EU alliance-of-sorts, pretty much completely dominated by France (UK staying away). With the east euros and Turkey slowly getting onto Russia's dick.

China of coarse is backing Russia.

So in the end euroes your master is either Germany, France, or China.

America should only be concerned with keeping North America safe, Europeans can take care of themselves.

This,

Hell, Russian domination seems to be working for the US. Look at the president elect it helped land us.

I dont think you know what nationalism means, if you want the most rapidly nationalistic part of europe be dominated by the local superpover, burger.

pale niggers are already dominating the east

Why did Americans invest so much resources on undermining and subverting Russia in the first place?

To let them grow and dominate in Europe?

Eastern Europe can't do shit without western Europe giving them money.

Western Europe isnt as strong as it was. They would have to work with the East if they want to hold off Russia in earnest.

You're delusional if you think that the actions of your government represent the best interests of your own people.

No way, France and Germany and the UK are plenty strong to stop Russia.

But say Russia says to Latvia, trade with me and put tariffs on Germany, and I will protect you from others' well then shit, they will do it.

because eastern europe defended whole europe for a thousand year. Eastern europe got burned to ground countless times while the west got fattter and fatter. Now western europe is going down the shitter thx to the invasion of migrant niggers while eastern eu is still white as fuck. Ironic.

Russia and America should both get fucked I think.

Like 'the hun' can lecture anybody about defending europe.

>The Pacifica act went nowhere

I'M STILL MAD. FUCK YOU ALEX, YOU FUCKING HACK

Whatever you say, Sven

No this is retarded on so many levels.

why did gravity falls have such cute girls with horrible personailities

If you're so strong, make your move. We're itching for a reason to knock you on your ass again.

I bet the french can lecture you about killing redcoats. you are a country only because the french allowed it.

France also won't have to cozy up to Merkel in order to not get the vat-dick. Unlike austria.

What does this have to do with Bigdad Pacifica?

I don't think you truly comprehend your situation.
You have no army anymore, Russia can just fucking make amphibious invasion and airdrop straight into your country, you lazy cucked fucks can no longer pretend that Finland is going to do all the hard work for you.

Get fucked Sven, I'm pretty sure we'll annex your shithole refugee camp of a country with one company of armed truck drivers because you fucking losers don't deserve to exist and we'll do it just to cockblock Russia.

Maybe another time, sugar.

Your problem is that you are judging all Swedish men by the loud minority. If I were to do the same, I would simply suggest that the Finnish military has always consisted of sauna-dwelling drunkards. You see the thing is, it was Swedes who subjugated Finns, not the other way around. It was Sweden who controlled Finland century after centuy. It was Sweden who supplied your entire army during the winter war (even fought on the frontlines). It was fenno-swedes who lead the charge in your fight for independence from Russia. Let's face it, you've always been shit-tier compared to the other Nordic countries. Sweden has been carrying your sorry ass for millennia. If not for us, you would be in the same situation as the baltic countries. Completely irrelevant with a barely functioning economy.

The video below is a perfect illustraion of the Swedish/Finnish relationship. Based on what I previously said, I think you can safely deduct which is which.

youtube.com/watch?v=mHSShWr4D2A

Show some fucking respect you piece of shit.

What's the matter? Should be easy pickings for big, stronk, Russian bear, right?

First Alex shits all over what could have been a great ending and then spergs out about libtard shit.

they are all swedes, even the one carying, want me to tell you why? they all lok like arabs

look*

Yes.
It's going to be Warsaw Pact anyway.
Geography determines destiny.

The only reason you're not a 5'2 tall midget is because our Norwegian and Danish brothers enriched your maternal ancestors. You're literally a rape baby.

>Implying bear wants half faggot, half Somalia land

agreed m8. the straya military should invade both those shitholes and btfo

You have no room to speak, ParaGAY

The Swedish soil more fertile than your entire nation. Together with Norway it's one of the most geographically advantageous locations in the western world. You have every reason to invade, and that is why you tried in the past (along with our nordic neighbors and polacks to the south).

You never managed to however. No one did. Guess why? Because we're literally THE best stock of humans on the planet.

you just proved the fact that even a canadian is now more swedish than the average swede

>half faggot, half Somalia land
heh

>we're literally THE best stock of humans on the planet.
Wew lad that cultural enrichment has gone to your head.
Somalians are objectively the worst stock, if you consider them human. Native Swedes are going extinct. But hey, I heard just about anyone can be "Swedish" now.

Think again. We have the highest amount of Germanic ancestry throughout the globe. There is no whiter nation than Sweden.

>Delusional American
More news at 6. See There is no whiter nation than Sweden. Especially not sub-30% America.

i cant argue with these digit
btw most of my ancestry(im first generation in canada) come from the grey part of france so im like a subhuman to you

If you subhuman cuckshed-driving faggots literally need to BEG us for respect then you deserve none you fucking God's failed speciment.

We have been your shield all this time and for what? For you to grow dumb, lazy and slave for niggers. You fucked yourself up on your own accord, imagine how fucked you would be if we actually invaded you.

You are worthless, a joke, you are our special little autistic brother that we point at and laugh at the dinner table. You are the embodiment of every joke at the leftist's expense.

You should step away from the computer, I think it's time for another one of your government-imposed "tolerance" programs to take place and for you to bend over for Jamal

youtube.com/watch?v=iy28W4cfS4c

Video related; you are already a middle-eastern tier shithole. You are nothing, when swedcucks run away from your shithole country like rats leaving sinking ship we'll give you jobs as a latrine cleaners and street whores because that's what you are only good for and what you will ever be for the remainder of your existence.

Be grateful, cuckboy

because of the Red Menace, which was an attempt by (((them))) to push us into another world war with the end goal of finally destroying the West
this is truly the best timeline - we dodged the third war several times during the Cold War and at least twice in recent years (Syria, Killary)
if we can just hang on for a bit longer we'll be all chummy with Russia and it'll take much more than a spark to set things off
we're not quite out of the woods, but we can see the meadow

Hahaha the willful suspension of disbelief is incredible

Sub-human? No. But you people are in no way, shape or form equal to the Germanics.

We are as close to perfection incarnate as you can get.

Exactly. That's MAD!

>watching cartoons for babies.

Aweonao.

But Sven, if we declared, your precious refugees will gladly take advantage and destroy Sweden to the ground.

All cute girls have horrible personalities.

>If you subhuman cuckshed-driving faggots literally need to BEG us for respect then you deserve none you fucking God's failed speciment.
I wasn't begging, you illiterate fingol. I was simply pointing out that you ought to show respect to your superiors, especially when they sacrificed their lives to protect yours.
>We have been your shield all this time and for what?
You've never been our shield. You've always been a burden that we've had to carry through history.
>For you to grow dumb, lazy and slave for niggers.
I don't think you realize the irony in this statement, because this is what the average fingol has always been like.
>Video related; you are already a middle-eastern tier shithole. You are nothing, when swedcucks run away from your shithole country like rats leaving sinking ship we'll give you jobs as a latrine cleaners and street whores because that's what you are only good for and what you will ever be for the remainder of your existence.
We are intelligent enough to cluster our immigrations in segregated neighborhoods where no decent Swedes live. Also, laugh at the Australian cowards in that video. It literally took an elderly Swede on a scooter to defend them, and they didn't even thank him or help him later. They are just like you, ungrateful pieces of shit.
>Be grateful, cuckboy
Grateful for what? You haven't given us jack-shit. Like I said, you've always been a burden.

Great rebuttal, burgerstain.

I want to fuck the cartoon

Sweden will be destroyed. It has too. It's too corrupt. However it will rise out of the ashes stronger than ever before. That's the part I'm looking forward too, because then we'll completely annihilate your nation.

>When
>Will
>Maybe
>I think so
Sure thing, big ang scary Swed.

>and

60%, stop memeing lower numbers.
You're barking up a tree here since I'm not even white.

You'll be outbred in a decade, so better stop being MGTOW and shitposting on here and start producing white babies, Sven.

I mean I can argue with a retard all I want but it won't change anything so I'm just going to post smug anime girls and laugh while everyone bullies you

This.

If there's one thing that history has shown, it's that the Germanic people don't go down without a fight, and our current one hasn't even begun. Your kike puppets can instill marxist ideals and values in our people, but deep down the Germanic spirit resides, and it's surfacing more and more and faster and faster by each and every single waking day. It's just a matter of time before you see one of the biggest backlashes throughout the entirety of human history.

>However it will rise out of the ashes stronger than ever before
More brown?

You're probably talking to a kike, Sven. There's no need to argue with a rat like him. He's not even human.

>Sweden will be destroyed. It has too. It's too white. However it will rise out of the ashes browner than ever before. That's the part I'm looking forward too, because then we'll completely become an Islamic nation.

>60%, stop memeing lower numbers.
It's certainly not 60% seeing as that figure includes people like in the pic I posted. It also includes mongrels that happen to look white. Your actual Germanic population is a minority, no doubt about it.
>You're barking up a tree here since I'm not even white.
Then I'm not surprised about your ignorance.
You would be arguing with science, not a retard. You had no rebuttal though because the science I provided you with is an irrefutable fact.

I wished europe had some revolutions happening.
Not because i want war but because I want the world to be better.
There needs to be some bloodshed at this point in time. There is no way to fix this without some people dying.

>that the Germanic people don't go down without a fight

Except if your Denmark and its WW2.

>Should we let Russia dominate eastern Europe?
Who the hell need those cucks anyway?
>Its a new Nationalism based Europe.
Hue you niggers are fucking spastic

It's like asking whether Arabs should dominate south Europe. Fuck no.

I wouldn't exactly be surprised.

Don't worry, he'll kill himself when Trump gets sworn in.

>I wasn't begging
Sure looks like so, because there's literally zero reasons for anyone, ANYONE in this entire planet to respect you. Even a nigger in sahara would spit on your face and laugh at you because he knows you would bend over backwards to please him.
>You've always been a burden
Who fought off soviet invasion of scandinavia in 30's and 40's? Not you, you were busy shitting yourself and being EVERYONE's fucktoys, a position which you still inhabit to this very day. Your political backbone is so nonexistent that you are basically a vassal state for the USA, something which every burger here can confirm.
>what the average fingol has always been like.
Yeah that's why we import so many immigrants like you d- OH WAIT. Since we still hold self-respect finnish people actually go to work and therefore have no jobs available for (((refugees))). We're also smarter than what you will ever be, this is a fact backed up by simply looking at whoever imports more niggers to their country and who has an actual goddamn army.
>We are intelligent
You are as intellegient as you are white, so barely sentient. You belong in a zoo.

We are more intellegient, stronger, and can crush you at any given time. Respect us or don't, respect from a failed undefended state such as Sweden means absolutely nothing to anyone.

Everyone look at this fucking retarded cuck and laugh

I hope you realize that a Germanic awakening would mean the end of (((America))). The shit you people have pushed on our ancestral homeland...

Such a disgraceful cartoon, J.J. Abrams and Bill Maher look nothing like that.

Germanic awakening would mena the end of you as well because you're a muslim country

I wouldnt mind at this point.
Children are already being raped and shipped around by our government officials.
The same for mudslimes in Europe.
So please whatever helps the world, please do it.

Why does this somali think he's German?

Probably moved into Swedcuckstan from Goyrmany for easier ficki-ficki

Lapplander bringing the bantz.

Enlisting army to fuck with tumblr
→ #

Yeah I'd imagine after Cologne most german girls stay inside