Daily reminder that any Canadian flag saying ''a fucking leaf'' is a chink, a paki or a sikh

Daily reminder that any Canadian flag saying ''a fucking leaf'' is a chink, a paki or a sikh.

They are also the ones who shitpost and gave us a bad reputation in the first place. Our reputation was sabotaged by a 5th column.

Daily reminder to politely reply to White Canadian posters as we all fight the same fight. Make Canada great again.

Stop being Canadian

Fuck chinks desu

I can accept the fact that some people posting under my flag are fucking idiots. The good Canadian posters are the ones that contribute without someone citing their flag.

A FUCKING LEAF

You have to go back chink.

... Or a Canadian pointing out how retarded another Canadian is being

That being said;

>A fucking leaf

I am a fucking Lys dude get over it ..

im 100% pure aryan canadian white man and i get "a fucking leaf" replies constantly. just face the fact that literally every country on this site is inferior intellectually and resorts to ad hom

or we are just tired of this cucked ass pussy country.

M.C.G.A!

Oh Cucknada!
Your Leader's Castro's Son!
kek kek kek Cucknada

I have dual citizenship and as a canadian citizen I can assure all you cucknadians that even I'm legit ashamed to hold your passport.

Fucking TTC extension was supposed to be complete by 2014 and 2017 is here yet the city's fucking bankrupt. Its crawling with chinkos and the whole country has no fucking future economically. Not to mention that canada has zero relevance in geo-politics and is basically known for orchestrating slut-walks and fag+fat enabling. Fuck you leaf, you faggots are a global embarrassment kys

Multiculturalism works in Canada. Get over it.

a fucking leaf

faggots btfo

we're going to build a second wall and make leaves pay for it

>using bus
kill yourself poorfag

Most people who cuckpost are either south or west of Quebec.
Plz fuck off, Americana Canadian

HIGH TEST

Stating how the system hasn't delivered a fucking metro extension 3 years past its due date; doesn't mean I take the bus, faggot. Just a reminder how fucked Canada truly is and you can't deny that leaf.

fuck weebs worse than chinks at least they contribute to society and trust me im whiter than you.

No it fucking doesn't you suburban highschooler

>whites
lmao, got some spicy bants becky

a lot of shitposting is coming from black bloc quebec leftists that are trying to "fight the power"

japmoot needs to do regional flags to expose this frenchie scum

Orthodox muslims and chinese buying up everything we own are the biggest threat to canada atm

Whoa, another pol fuck blaming his problems on minorities, what a surprise

bumping for the truth about "Justin's Multi-ethnic Canada"

Make Canada great again! Veitch for PM!
Fuck chinks especially, but also curryniggers.

pls kill some poos for me senpai

cancucks can't handle even the lightest bants, this is well known
>a fucking leaf

Get the fuck outta here you broke Paki scumbag, we don't want your kind.

T. violently shaking teenage dweeb with orange dust around his non-existent chin

fuck off randy