Post the event that turned you 100% from liberal shit

Post the event that turned you 100% from liberal shit.

>Was always right leaning and never gave two shits about "muh heritage"
>First year of college
>Get letter to join "minority empowerment group" (assume Im hispanic because of last name... actually, Puerto Rican/Italian)
>Agree to go out of morbid curiosity
>Hispanic femenist professor looks me up and down and asks if Im in the right place, straight up says "Aren't you white??"
>Say Im Puerto Rican.
>She has everyone have a seat
>All in attendance are dinndus and spic wanna be dinndus plus one girl that looked white and was hot as fuck.
>Professor starts off asking what everyone wants to do with their life. Nignogs all say they wanna be rappers, basketball players or run a recording label. Spics say largely the same. Hot girl says she wants to be a prosecutor.
>Professor starts "impassioned" speech about how all minorities are oppressed, all bad things that happen to them are because of whites. Continues to rant about how latinos are Americas new slave class
>Nope too much.
>"Really? Latinos are the new slave class? Who is stealing them from their home country? Are they someones property? Are they being raped by "white masters"? Are they being forced to stay here or work a job at gun point? How the hell are any of you *cough* African Americans sitting in here listening to this shit and not being enraged at the ridiculous claim shes making? Are you telling me all of you here are ok with your cultural identity being that of a perpetual victim?"
>All stare in silence and confusion
>Professor says she thinks I should go as this group might not be right for me because "Clearly your white skin tone has given you privilage and I've been brainwashed"
>I laugh right in her face and tell her the only person here brainwashing people is you.
>Walk out, hot girl walks out a moment later and runs over to talk me. Says she agrees with everything I said. Dated for about 5 months. Turned out ok. Fuck libs.

Shoving white guilt down my throat and the behavior niggers exhibit in general.

Still can't understand how anyone defends niggers.

>Post the event that turned you 100% from liberal shit.
Taking a mild interest in history. Watching the news. Understanding statistics.

Coming here turned me from an edgy lolbertarian to full fash and I am now a member of TRS and got lucky enough to attend NPI this year.

So sad that doing these simple things is quiet impossible to liberals.
Or they just cherry-pick and scew whats said to fit their narrative.

This

after sandy hook when Obama started shilling for the salt weapons ban. That's what woke me up from my brainwashing.

this

also seeing how distraught people get when you question the narrative they have been told their whole existence that they have accepted as truth helped

it was my first year of college too funnily. Liberal arts can be really demeaning or appealing. Thank goodness I dropped out. It was filled with degeneracy

Niggers just don't fucking get it. They're the most brainwashed of all. Thanks for standing out for your beliefs though. Had a similar experience lately so it's nice to see other people speaking out too. Libs are only trying to censor and silence us. Don't let it happen.

>be me
>7th and 8th grade
>school is prtty much 50/50 between spics and niggers
>only white kid in most of my classes
>most other white kids act noggish
>eventually try to fit in and listen to rap and wear the shitty baggy clothes etc
>still get picked on by both groups
>fights and sent home crying and all that shit
>behaving like 3rd world subhumans as usual

what redpilled me the most about all this is when they would call me "cracker" or "honkey",I would call them "nigger" back and most of the time I'LL get sent to the kike principals office an lectured about "muh rayyysism". Growing up and realizing they all act that way from that age and dont mature really didnt help.

>got lucky enough to attend NPI this year.
Was it useful in terms of networking? How was the commie disruptors, did they actually threaten with violence?

Build up to the elections.

>be me in Commiefornia
>surrounded by spics
>spics everywhere
>elementary school is full of fat spics who pick on me and wont let me play soccer with them
>better at spics in their own sport
>smarter than spics in every way
>call them spics and get in trouble
>call me cracka
>no punishment?
>bring gun to school
>threaten spic by pointing dads 9mm at his nuts
>spic starts crying
>threaten him some more
>tell him to leave my country or die
>spic runs off and tells principle
>principle agrees with my sentiment and draws his own 9mil
>principle and I start shooting rampage killing all spics
>spics start fighting back riding jackasses and launching mug spicy guac at us
>spicy guac only fuels our anti-spic fire that much more
>capture spicy guac and use muh capitalism to push better product
>profit? ??
>spicy guac is a hit
>white people inherit, reinterpret and reform spic culture to fit into white christian america
>spics all leave and make mexico shit again
>mexico is nuked by trump
>winning!
>white people finally leave this shithole behind and colonate star systems nearby
>meet other intelligent white race from outer solar system
>link up and spread whiteness everywhere, celebrating Holy Spirit and muh spicy guac

kekek cool story huh?

Personally i don't remember...

I just started to question such kind of behaviour and then realized that a competitive world its better than an equal world.

>colonate
>coloNATE
>coloNIZE

lmao kek

In terms of networking it was great, I met some great goys and enoch from TDS.

Antifa was fucking awful, they never got into the conference but one of my new buddies got cornered when he went out alone.

>be me, 20 something Chad attending NPI
>go out for some smokes
>get cornered by antifa faggots.
>ofuck.jpg
>around five guys beat me up and take my wallet and phone. But get two on the way out.
>realize that my life is over because kikes from the SPLC ADL and antifa are going to dox me and I'll never get a job after I'm fired.

Trump's campaign and election.

I used to be a fucking bottom left corner degenerate, no joke.

>and then the whole class clapped

Occupy Wall Street. Seeing a bunch of retarded college kids protest shit they didn't understand with no legit agenda or ideal really opened my eyes.

Funny that that's the norm now for shit like BLM and "Not my president"

>>Walk out, hot girl walks out a moment later and runs over to talk me. Says she agrees with everything I said. Dated for about 5 months. Turned out ok. Fuck libs.

What'd her cunt taste like?

>actually, Puerto Rican/Italian)
Pic related
Fuck off nigger

OK I'll actually contribute now.
I used to be fairly liberal just because everyone else was (I live in New Jersey). Midway through high school I began doing research for myself out of curiosity and I just happened to agree with many right leaning opinions. I still have some leftist opinions, but only very few.

What really turned me off is the whole snarky attitude surrounding leftists. They act like facts and logic are always on their side and since most of the media supports them the *must* be right when they really don't have that much going for them at all on many issues.

As the old saying goes: "Conservatives think liberals are wrong. Liberals think conservatives are evil."

*Yawn* Come on you can do better! As I said I don't give the sightest fuck about my "ethnicity". I don't identify with either and my parents never indoctinated me to care about it.
Always believed who you are is how you act or what you believe, not some trivial ass bullshit about where your ancestors were from.
Im 30 now and can safely say race has never been even the slightest issue for me.
No one can ever seem to identify what my race is and when I traveled through various countries people only asked if I was American, not what my ethnic background was.
That being said I hate both sides of my family. On the Italian side they are all loud mouth uneducated retards and on the PR side they are all crybaby liberal fucks despite the fact most of them make over 400k a year. Oh and they also hate me for being right wing and blame it on my racist italian father...lol My father went against his strict Italian family and married a "inferior" PR women in the 1960's but is somehow racist.

New Jersey here also...fucking hate this state.

>be told in school that Rosa Parks sitting on the bus was a great act of civil disobedience
>be taught in school that civil rights were a purely good act, and people regardless of their skin, want to be equal because of it, etc...
>find out years later that another black woman who was pregnant at the time(Rosa Parks wasn't) sat on a bus in a similar fashion before Parks was supposed to
>the black community pressured her into not standing up for her rights so that Parks could stage the protest and make it look genuine and honest
>never really trust civil rights since then

Now I just laugh at how nicely printed the signs that leftists carry are.

bailouts

>*Yawn*
>>>/reddit/

Well, the state itself isn't bad. Especially south Jersey. But the people here are unbearable.

Why would you spend so much time making this up? What could you possibly have to gain from posting this obviously made up story?

I'll take things that never happened for $1000, Alex.

When i was 15-16 i feelt white guilty, i cured it when i started to read history.

I love to discuss and leftist can't provide you with a good concersation because their ideals are a dogma, there's no conversation at all so i moved to other sides.

But i would say the thing that really turn me into a more redical ideas was learning about the low european birthrates and islam (which i already hate previously).

I watched a group of niggers drive by in their car, get out, sucker punch a kid for literally nothing else but being white, and drive off.

0 to 1488 instantly, they must be exterminated. All the statistics and history which I read afterwards that corroborated that impression was just icing on the cake.

Reddit? Yawning means Reddit? DESU I've been to that site maybe 2 times in my life and its garbage.
Been on here forever but generally more of a lurker.
I live in Central and its fucking terrible.
So many liberal entitled jewish fuckbags, high property taxes, shit gun laws...the list goes on.
?? Sorry to disappoint but not at all made up. I don't even know what you think is so unreal about it. Happened in Middlesex County college in 2005. I get I can't really provide proof, but trust me when I say I am not creative enough and I'm far to lazy to make it up. May sound fake in your mind but the fact that the whole thing was so ridiculous is what made me want to post about it.

Lol so you got bullied and are a loser.

>grew up in southern California as a white guy in a majority Hispanic area.
>in middle school at the time
>visit one of my friends in a different city for a sleep over
>it's a majority white area
>spend the day riding our bikes
>get tried, ready to go inside
>start taking my bike to his garage
>friend looks at me weird and asks me what i'm doing
>tell him
>he just laughs and says leave it in the front yard
>mfw that would never be possible in my community
>bike would be stolen in 15 minutes tops
>always thought that that was the norm
>that everywhere you went people would try to steal your shit because that's just how people are

That was the first push. Being a minority in my community always felt like bullshit, but I never started to resent it until I was a bit older.

all the pro-tranny bullshit they started putting out once gays were accepted made me realise the slippery slope was real

How do you think I fell living in a majority white area

T.mexican immigrant

Was actually a liberal for a lot of high school. I followed some liberal Instagram page and they posted a photo about how the killing of Michael Brown was an execution and an act of white supremacy or some bullshit like that. I commented "Why are people rioting? It was just one person, and besides, the officer killed Brown in an act of self-defense". This was an honest question, and I wasn't trying to start anything. Genuine curiosity. I was immediately blocked, and I was harassed by a bunch of people commenting on my page calling me a racist etc. That was the last day I considered myself a liberal because I honestly didn't feel welcome, and within months I found this site through reddit or some shit, which converted me to libertarianism and eventually alt-right.

dude I live in a black neighborhood. and when I went to stay with a friend in canada, for the first time in my life I slept in a house with the doors unlocked.

I asked if they were crazy and was told it was just the norm up there.

>grow up in majority democrat area
>pretty diverse schooling
>didn't think about politics much, called myself a democrat because it's what everyone else did
>made jokes about "stupid republicans" and everything
>all the while I had browsed Sup Forums for a long time
>start browsing /k/ one day
>hey these guys are pretty cool
>learn a lot about guns and in the process learn how stupid the arguments for gun control are

Now at this point the transformation wasn't fully complete. I probably would've still called myself a democrat because I still didn't think a lot about politics, but I knew that I disagreed with gun control.

>one day in a restaurant with friends
>CNN playing on tv, some kind of notable shooting
>"Oh damn, they'll just push for more gun control after this."
>all my friends stare at me
>they ask what's wrong with gun control

I will never forget this moment. I don't know if it's more accurate to call it an awakening or me going through cognitive dissonance rapidly, but here I realized very clearly both that I was different from all of my friends, and that it would be in my best interests to never talk about politics with them.

>from there, eventually find /pol
>find out about the whole tumblr identity politics bs
>start actually thinking more about politics and why I believe what I believe

Amazing?

By the way that story sounds like such bullshit lol

Bad to many whites being better than me and sheit
>tfw I just wanted to play QB

It had been building up with the turbulent refugee situation (wasn't nearly as bad at the time), the identity politics that had started taking off, and just in general noticing that a lot of liberal ideas held people up too high without acknowledging that humans are fuck ups. The straw that broke the camels back was when gamergate exploded. I lurked on it a lot and couldn't believe the bullshit I was seeing, then I started noticing that the media wasn't just 'kinda biased', but was an outright propaganda machine. That was definitely the turning point for me.

Having to deal with retarded fucking foreigners at a retail job

>iit spics tells shit that never happened

>Nicaraguan flag
What the fuck I am Costa Rican

>implying

I was raised by a single mother after my father died when I was 10. All her friends were single mothers and losers and democrats. I associate democrats with loser single mothers.

Are you aware that there's a big giant place that's majority Mexican? It's called Mexico and you're free to live there.

Yeah, I'm just thankful I didn't grow up in a majority black place like you did. Mexicans aren't monolithic like blacks. About a third of the Mexicans I knew were decent, honest people. Only like half were nigger tier.

>costa rica
literally a non-country

nigger detected

>vote for Obama
>immediately destroys Libya

Human geography class brought the inablity of niggers to do anything to the forefront of my mind, plus the Baltimore Riots sealed it

Im still baffled at why. I dont think anything there really sounds far fetched if you have been to any American college.
I just gave you the kinda short version of it but there was much more nonsense to that story.
Ended up having that professor for one class later in the year and she was a total cunt and I had to drop her class.
Also, while the girl was hot she ended up being pretty nuts and about a week after we broke up started dating a nog. Found out she had dated some in the past. Immediately got myself tested after that. Thankfully all was good.

And for fucks sake I said I was PR/Italian if your gonna call me a racial slur at least get it right. Spicginny would be more accurate.

When starting college at UCF I was forced to take a module called not anymore. It had a bunch of trigger warnings in it and all the rapists were white males. All of the people advocating the message of the module were black Hispanic or a white woman. At that point I shut all liberalism out and became a full-on conservative.

It wasn't a single event. Unless you count "got high on cough syrup and discovered the Truth".

It was tumblr going full retard, and then their bullshit spilling over into the election. It made me re-question the media, so I started doing my research again.

Now I'm just trying to sort out the truth while enjoying the show.

Moonmaninelementaryschool.jpeg

>white english kids literally kill themselves because they get bullied for being white in england
>britbongs thinking they can talk shit
Wew lad.

A combination of browsing Sup Forums and listening to alt right vloggers on youtube discuss their philosophies. I was raised in a republican family but it didnt hit me until after a year of so of reading alt right stuff and paying attention to the news. It also didnt happen in a single day, it was a long cumulative experience of reading and talking to brainwashed liberals and watching them act, irl and on the web.

My political philosophies today are more solid than ever, but I still have much work to do.

lol.
after winning the Nobel prize for being a nigger

>Be me, some Chinese international transfer student in Commiefornia
>Did not care too much about the election because I don't have voting rights or imminent immigration plans
>Got called racist the next day after election because I did not act sad upon Clinton's lost and did not vote
>wot
>Tried to explain me having no voting rights but failed
>was asked to check my own privilege
>Do not think being a chink and paying $16,000 a year to a public school is considered a privilege
>Fuck this gay shit

How many people here were actually not left leaning before? I completely flipped from Commie to Libertarian to Fascism during my redpilling experiences.

One simple word, economics.

>"Aren't you white??"

Did she just assume your skin colour? That's racism you know.

Going on racial anthropology sites and seeing how triggered leftists became at the mere idea of human variation existing.

I was 6 years old and reading national geographic in a waiting room.
I saw an ad for sending money to starving African kids
That was the day I realized all humans are monsters, their compassion and integrity is a total farce

So short answer is never was

Lol just don't shoot up your school when you get beaten by tyrell you wimp

Things that nrver happened for 100

oldfag here.

the guy who first redpilled me was an oldtime talk radio host named Ray Briem. RIP, Ray.

pretty much this, also studying International Relations I kind of saw what the liberal world had done to our beautiful society

I asked a high school teacher why he didn't believe that gays should be allowed to marry. Both of us are Christian so he used both Biblical and practical, statistical evidence. Never turned back.
Simplified argument: Same-sex relationships are destructive, being gay is a choice

My Black Mother who realized that she got more and more respected and feared when she went up in the world by educating herself and participating in Americana. She told me how as time went on she began to see that a lot of her old black friends and old white friends began to treat her like shit when she got into higher and higher positions in life, and how they treated her as a sell out for essentially wanting to go up in the world and not sticking to mindless "IM BLACK YALL" tribalism.

>Post the event that turned you 100% from liberal shit.

>December 1st
>2012
>be 18
>started browsing /k/ a while back
>decide I want a gun
>go buy a mini14 at a gunshow
>think I have to go register it with the police station
>/k/ calls me a retard
>cuddle and love my gun
>start becoming very progun
>Sandy hook happens
>obongo says we need to ban my baby
>decide at that moment to become a radical right wing progun white nationalist

Im not exactly sure why I always leaned right. Was always pro-gun, pro-military and anti-welfare. Gradually became more and more disgusted with PC/crybaby culture and the constantly being attacked for pointing out the word ILLEGAL for illegal immigrants. Big push was also that no matter how calm you stay and how many facts you present they are always dismissed and called racist because facts don't fit the liberal narrative.
Ehhh in 2005 that Sexual/racial assumption outrage wasnt as pronounce yet.
I get it most shit on here is made up and I prob wont convince anyone if thats what you believe, but seriously is actually talking back to a "professor" considered outlandish? I don't get it. It wasn't some bad ass thing. I just couldn't take her shit anymore. If its about dating the girl...I dunno why thats so unbelievable either. As long as you aren't autistic or a creeper hooking up with girls in college isn't all that hard.

Honestly?
Being a server for several years now.
I started off hyper left, literally "we are all once race, borders are just lines on a map" type shit
Dealing with the bottom rung of society every single day has a pretty quick was of making you see through bullshit.

Enlisting army to fuck with tumblr
→ #

READ THIS BOOK

>mini14
>Not Glorious and cheap Mosin Nagant

faggot

My second rifle was a mosin and I got rid of that garbage stick faster than I did the mini

I

Nazi next.

I've always been a Conservative... even though I live in Baltimore City...

I was pretty liberal on things like race though.. so I guess you could say I fell under a Conservative Libertarian spectrum....

Well, all this shit against White Males has tinred me into a full blown fucking nazi... and I don't mean a real Nazi, I mean the type of Nazi that (((they))) try to propagandize.

Since I started dating a mixed black and white feminist.

She's not that bad, she is reasonable. But seeing how racist her black family is compared to her white is insane.

Also all of the Madea stereotypes are 100% accurate. Black people literally pass out for attention.

>Niggers stole my bike.

NEVER REVEAL YOUR POWER LEVEL, user
DON'T YOU FUCKING DO IT

>I watched a group of niggers drive by in their car, get out, sucker punch a kid for literally nothing else but being white, and drive off.

>i saw a small speck of a population do something bad
>kill them all

genius logic

Occupy Wall Street made me realize how stupid Liberals are.
>The 1% have more money than us so we should steal it from them and redistribute it amongst the rest of humanity hurr dur derp dee dur!
>Mfw

Zim Zam trial

>Started coming here out of curiosity round that time.
>Remember hearing from CNN all about the white supremacist Nazi Zimmerman and how he brutally murdered an innocent black child for no reason, and evil Republican self-defense laws were going to be the reason he might escape justice.
>wtf I hate white people now
>browse 4chans for fun
>stumble across black hate threads on Sup Forums, argue vehemently against these online racists.
>my arguments are nothing, to the facts
>still can't possibly comprehend that I've been lied to all my life that black people are the same
>find Zim Zam thread.
>find out the real story of how he was Hispanic Mestizo, not white like CNN said
>find out Zim zam was brutally beaten by Trayvon that night, and had to be hospitalized
>find out that Trayvon is an adult thug with a history of violence, not a child saint.
>find out that stand your ground law is not even being applied, and only traditional self-defense doctrine is necessary for Zimmerman to get an acquittal
>the media never told me any of this.
>they were lying to me to get me to hate white people
>At_Last_I_Truly_See.jpg
>This is how I was lied to my whole life
>This is the deception (((they))) pull over normies' eyes, who don't consider doubting the news.
>After all, why would (((they))) lie?

I have never been the same.

Small speck? Have you not seen the insanely disproportinat level of violence blacks commit relative to thier population?
I mean seriously, this is very easily observable even if you chose to ignore actual statistics.
Over sexed, adore violence and glorify crime. Blame everyone else for their bullshit and literally burn down their own communities when chipout reaches critical mass.

Check my flag

>never gave fuck about politics but always sorta right leaning
>half my friends devolve into hardcore liberals after highschool
>any attempts to discuss anything related turns into them chimping out with feelings
>gf gets recruited into 3rd wave feminism in college
>MFW identity politics

Understood. I have the deepest sympathies for you Germanbro. Peoplehere dont understand why you don't speak out but none of them seem to understand that you will literally go to jail if you do. :(

Shortly after the Patriot Act was passed I came to the full realization that governments are inherently evil. Trust no1

quality roleplay 7/10

Liberal here

I sincerely apologize for all the liberal-tards that you dealt with.

It all started when a friend info dumped evedence against the 6 million deaths reported in the holocaust. From that point it snowballed into full on white supremacy. No regrets.

It's more like the line was moved without my consent. I still have the same beliefs.

All of sudden if you dont like importing tons of savages or can only see the two genders that actually exist you are some kind of nazi Christian terrorists.

So deus vult I guess.

Nothing. I thought liberals were kooks from the moment I became politically aware.