DONT BLAME THE TERRORIST

it's starting. This was written by a OSU diversity faculty member. He was a good boy who was troubled,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQgd6MccwZc
housing.osu.edu/people/stephanie-clemons-thompson/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what the fucking tits?

Makes sense.

But you weren't supposed to share it. Why did you?

If he was white the issue would be about gun control and mental health regardless of what happened. Really makes you think.

Share the fuck out of it and make duplicates , captioned images or whatever.

Nigger what the fuck are you talking about, he was absolutely meant to share it. Just because she said "Do not share this post" you think he shouldn't name the (((sympathiser)))?

Go the fuck back to wherever because you're wasting your time if you're trying to be an English.

>#sayhisname

Bitch he has a name like the alphabet got into a car wreck, that isn't going to happen.

already on it

>#BlackLivesMatter
A black guy goes on a knifing spree and HIS life is the one that matters?

Share the post

Show people how fucking ridiculous it is

Fucking disgusting.

Terrorism has no excuses.

You wouldn't have excused any other mass-shooter, why would you excuse him?

Because he's muslim and it's a special privilige, which allows you to go on a spree and be remembered as a good person?

Fuck this insanity. This board's threads make me sick and I am not even a Westerner. Fucking shit.

>DO NOT SHARE THIS POST

kek.

>a member of our family

Inshallah he only stabbed non-faculty.

>Think of the pain he must have been in

Probably not as much as getting stabbed by a knife.

Anyway, I like these posts.

Whenever they harp on about hate crimes by Whitey, we're allowed to just say "ECONOMIC TENSION" and "REACTING TO SOCIAL INSTABILITY".

kek

>Her timeline

She doesn't know

#SayHisName

youtube.com/watch?v=sQgd6MccwZc

I hope Jay-Z and Beyonce do a fundraiser concert.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Every Liberal Shall Hang.

>DO NOT SHARE THIS POST

We should send her the link to this thread.

I would personally spit in her face.

Let's meme this shit. #terroristlivesmatter.

All these feels.
Why couldn't society let him kill more until he was satisfied and could continue being a productive part of society?
This is cruel and saddens me so deeply. I could cry right now.
I dunno what to do right now. I' done.

>no sympathy for his victims who, due to his own ineptitude, luckily survived

spotted the libshit faggot

How about you report this to the Dean of the school?

She's supporting the death of students of OSU in the name of tolerance.

can we have the dead niggers pic?

oh god, share that with the media

nigga you so dense its a wonder why you havent sinked under the earth yet

>today we got another redpill for the facecuck demographic in the form of a muslim terrorist attack

Nobody had to die, and this gives carte blanche to Emperor Drumph to begin cleaning the country up in 2 months.

Think of the pain he must have been in to Illegal Share This Rare Post and feel that this copyright infringement was the only solution.

#AnonsPostsMatter
#SayHisName
#CheckMyDigits

>housing.osu.edu/people/stephanie-clemons-thompson/
>I love to read books about social justice, diversity, and inclusion and I am a huge Harry Potter fan
He dindu nuffin! kek

Anybody got the picture of a mudslime running over people and the victims defending him?

>hashtagSAYHISNAME

what was his name again, Sup Forums?

>i can't pronounce his name
>???
>blacklivesmatter wait what?
>profit?

>Ohio state
There's your problem.

>Huge Harry Potter fan
>Old School R&B

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

This is an imaginary person right? Sup Forums is leaking into reality again.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THE HARRY POTTER BULLSHIT? These folks are mentally arrested.

She has a good white name, so I was worried for a second.

She's just another cancerous nig though.

Stephanie Clemons (((((THOMPSON))))))

EVERY FUCKING TIME!!!

So did they say why the musligger did it? Did we get Religion of Peaced or Black Lives Mattered?

All SJWs loveeeeee Harry Potter for some reason.

There are kids who chose it for literary analysis in some English classes. Pretty sad desu

>This was written by a OSU diversity faculty member.
Lynching when?

>DO NOT SHARE THIS POST

So he admits that he's ashamed of this thing he wrote, so then why write it in the first place?!

Virtue-signalling......in semi-private? That's a new one, someone is going to have to try to explain this one to me.

lmao if this happened with a white person and someone made this post defending the shooter everybody would be screaming "FALSE FLAG", use your brains whoever made this is clearly a troll.

>Harry Potter fan

Every time.

What the fuck is with Harry Potter and crazy lefties?

I dont know what disturbs me more.

The thought of lone wolf attacks or the people that defend them.

It terrifies me to think that if some foaming rag stabs me to death in the street people like this will jump up and down and find a way to blame white people instead

>pic related

All white people

>Black lives matter
My sides. They wonder why no one takes them seriously.

She looks like one.

>Harry Potter fan
YER A FOOKIN' WHITE MALE HARRY

DON'T UPBOAT THIS

BLM needs to be designated as a terror group at this point.

Abdul Stabbin bin Drivin Ali.

Do you think if a white guy would have stabbed up the school, people would be "coming together"? They would turn it into another story about how whitey is ebil, and hwite amerikkka needs to die.

Fuck these aboriginal sand niggers.

>I love to read books about social justice, diversity, and inclusion

Good lord they're not even real people any more, they're just memes

Shes right you know, this American patriot lost his life today, RIP sweet price

HE A GUD BOY DINDU NUFFIN WUZ JUS SCARED

THIS WHITEYS FAULT

A book about a CIS white male with yellow fever that shits all over his less spectacular roastie and ginger proteges with his prophesized sense of entitlement. Not sure why they like it at all.

Send that shit to Alex Jones. He'll spread it nation wide!

Kek, good one nip

Not sure who are more inbred, somalis or pakis.

Sorry lads. Here's a better pic. Didn't expect you to all get hung up on her literary tastes

>phone
so it begins

I feel that preventing jihad is a gross violation of his 1st amendment rights.

Nip with the pants

They want to live in a magical wonderland.

>that camo
hnnnnnng

DO NOT SHARE THIS POST

Timothy James McVeigh was a "Big Red One", a member of our family. If you think it is okay to celebrate his death are/or share a photo of his mug shot and I see it in my timeline I will unfriend you. I pray you find compassion for his life, as troubled as it clearly was. Think of the pain he must have been in to feel that his actions were the only solution. We must come together in this time of tragedy. #BigRedOneStrong #MilitiaLivesMatter #SayHisName

This could be a new Trudeaulogy format.

>east cleveland

She soddy asf

Seriously though I only know one good person from the east side

please don't
there's only so much cringe i can tolerate

>insanity
>liberalism
Now you know why Sup Forums is popular
Its our way of fighting back

R e l i g i o n

O f

P e a c e

>If you think it is okay to celebrate his death and/or share a photo of his dead body

who gots da photos ???

Fuck off!

This has to be fake right?

IT WAS PREEMPTIVE SELF-DEFENSE
IF YOU FUCKING CRACKERS HADN'T ELECTED THAT RACIST TRUMP, THEN THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED
HE JUST WANTED A PLACE TO PRAY
WHY AREN'T YOU BEING MORE INCLUSIVE, HE'S JUST A MUSLIM
IT'S NOT LIKE HE'S GOING TO STAB YOU

Anyone can link me to the story?
Missed WTF this is about.

>blame
You don't understand. Everything, I mean everything about this siutation will be attributed to whitey, it's how this works.

He felt "alienated" due to the oppressive majority Christians around him.
As an immigrant, he felt immense pressure to learn the language (a White imperialist language, at that) and adapt to the culture of the youth around him, furthering, at least in the temporary, his social isolation.
Being a black AND African man in America is even worse, as nobody, especially not white people, arguably not even his African-American brethren can understand fully, let alone speak upon his experiences (unless positively).

Every last damn thing can be attributed to white's existence. It goes so far as to say, if America didn't exist and was never colonized, he may have been born and never committed this attack, thus, thanks to White imperialism, another good boy went bad. If only he had millions of Somalis living around him who could have understood and helped better than any of us were capable. Really, it is our fault for not creating an environment to thrive, yes?

Gee, I wonder which campus organization whipped him up into that frenzy of fear?

>white nerd shoots up school
fucking racist privileged cis-lord burns in hell good riddance

>Abdul Mehmet Mohammed shoots up school
wow, can't you all be understanding and stop celebrating this death? his troubled life lead him to murder his fellow students, surely you can find the compassion to forgive him for all the pain he was going through to make that difficult decision don't make me unfriend you

There are so many places to pray in the Middle East and Africa it's not funny. He could have been a douchebag over there, but noooooooo....

Somali nigger is too stupid to bring a gun to a school shooting, gets shot.

Why do you think Russia hasn't had any Islamic attacks lately?????? It sure isn't because they're copying the U.S. model

Please send that to the Media

Oi, what's this 'ere? A phone number? Someone should give it a call to see who it belongs to.

>(614) 247 4664

Coon mad that her protege failed.
You can take the negro out of africa but never the africa out of the negro

This shithead is on the staff? Not for long.

Albìn Rekt All Halal

Hahaha

Post this to normiebook and watch the fireworks.

its the only book theyve read

Why does her skin colour matter?

>#SayHisName

Black BLM nutjobs are to be expected. White traitors are more troubling.

True

2002 Honda Civic EXes matter!

He wasn't a Buckeye. He was a seditious Muslim infiltrator who got exactly what he deserved.

she decorated her office in harry potter theme

i called her and left a message asking "why are you defending sandniggers snackbaring your students? you should be fired for that i am calling every administrator i can find"

Kek, this. The only book they've ever enjoyed, at least.