The De-Islamization of America will start soon: Sheriff Clarke meets with Trump

motherjones.com/politics/2016/11/sheriff-clarke-trump-terrorists-guantanamo-bay

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2016/11/sheriff-clarke-trump-terrorists-guantanamo-bay
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_book_burnings
politicususa.com/2016/11/10/american-women-suffering-trump-traumatic-stress-disorder.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UF1GyLn9Wbg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Canada#Islamist_Extremists
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>kill an idea

Why is this nigger so dumb?

REMOVE
S
L
I
M
E

KILL
S
L
I
M
E

>motherjones.com/politics/2016/11/sheriff-clarke-trump-terrorists-guantanamo-bay

>Clarke's extremist approach to homeland security is no secret. In his upcoming memoir, Cop Under Fire: Moving Beyond Hashtags of Race, Crime and Politics for a Better America, he advocates treating American citizens suspected of terrorism as "enemy combatants," questioning them without an attorney, and holding them indefinitely, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported. Their cases would be handled by a military tribunal rather than a traditional court.

>Their cases would be handled by a military tribunal rather than a traditional court.

CAN WE HANG THE TRAITORS AGAIN

HANG THE TRAITORS
HANG THE TRAITORS
HANG THE TRAITORS

>Implying you can't kill an idea
Look what happend to nationalism, or what happend to cultural identity in Europe.
This kang is gonna play some wicked 5D chess to make it happends. Kek wills it.

>>kill an idea

This is very simple

Kill/deport muslims = no more Islamism.
No more islamism = you've killed it.

it works, but it's extreme

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_book_burnings

and burning the people who read them.

FINALY GOOOSSSH

This

>No Muslims = No Islam
pretty simple

We gotta kill them all

Watch as the media is gonna go full racist on this guy.

>mother jones

Do you people go out of your way to find stuff to get mad about?

Why would you ever visit that website? You know exactly what you're going to get.

Trump should make this man part of his adminastration.

God damn it, I hope he doesn't get iced for defusing a bomb.

He has a very white facial and bone structure. What causes this?

>Their cases would be handled by a military tribunal rather than a traditional court.

THIS. This is what america needs. There are so much traitors, so much illegal criminals who enjoy protection from organizations such as ADL and SPLC that it makes impossible for you to punish them

And they usually are on the streets in less than 12 months.

CAN'T FIX SLIME

Watching our enemy get desperate is the best part of the post election

politicususa.com/2016/11/10/american-women-suffering-trump-traumatic-stress-disorder.html

>politicususa.com/2016/11/10/american-women-suffering-trump-traumatic-stress-disorder.html

>The nation should have listened to us, because a man who treats women like slabs of meat to cruelly humiliate and abuse at his whim is a man who can and will hurt anyone. This is a man who at the age of 70 can’t excuse his actions as those of a hormonal teenager. This is a dangerous man.

>Since Donald Trump won his bid for the White House, the women of America have been suffering Trump Traumatic Stress Disorder. I wish I were kidding. But I'm not. This is real and it's serious.

>he advocates treating American citizens suspected of terrorism as "enemy combatants," questioning them without an attorney, and holding them indefinitely

I'm sure this sounds like a good idea to many of you while it's being levied at Muslims, but it might be good to remember the push lately to draw attention to "white, Christian males" as terrorists in America. This seems like a dangerous precedent to set.

Put him in charge of BLM or BATF or some other shithead agency that's always giving good sheriffs trouble (assuming those ones aren't getting "rightsized").

That's why USA needs to remove the traitors first

very very very dangerous ideology you're dealing with here.

There are such things as necessary evils, but Military tribunal isn't one of them. Ask for this now, and I can tell you, when it comes, you will regret it.

Your freedoms will be have to be returned to you by blood at that point.

+1

Yup, that's why it's a good thing we're having a soft coup instead, even though that's pretty dangerous as well.

And also why I encourage the traitors to try to fade off and die if they want the best option, stand trial properly for whatever we want to prosecute them for (including perhaps treason / espionage / sedition / murder / other capital crime). Because after that it's war crimes in front of an international kangaroo court.

>Your freedoms will be have to be returned to you by blood at that point.

But that's today's situation my friend. USA is at a war. The WW3 that was supposed to happen under Hillary was just to finish everything.

Not a permanent military tribunal but for at least 20 years to the USA streets and government is needed

If Trump doesn't do something during the next 4 yeras I'm sorry to tell you but there won't be a thing such as USA in 2020.

I wish I was good at learning languages so I could assimilate into Japan. As it stands they're going to be the only bastion of civilization in 70~ years.

Alas, I probably wouldn't assimilate well and so it's best to go down with my ship.

Keep the dream of civilization alive japs.

>nigger tired of trying to understand so he resorts to violence

They never change.

I want to shake Mr Clarke's hand.

>for at least 20 years to the USA streets
You mean the military on the streets? As big as our military is, that's physically impossible.

We could see some military and national guard type stuff helping to keep chimpout zones down to a smolder, but that's about it.

A military tribunal is needed for one simple reason

There is not a single federal court that will ever, I repeat, ever condem people that sold US secrets and data.

Hillary Clinton for instance can even provide for against herself and still not a single judge will do something.

And Hillary is just one of the many millions of high level traitors.

I think there can be legitimate grounds for military tribunals. These people are allied with a foreign ideology and even pledge loyalty to an enemy state. In any "normal" country we could put them in the electric chair. We did it with the Rosenbergs and that was only 60 years ago and it didn't end with kangaroo courts convicting real Americans.

The west should've never let islam in. There's no multi-culturalism with islam. Islam is fundemantelly anti-culture. It erases whatever culture it encounters.

And its returning because it cant die
.Even if every muslim is killed and a quarter of the world's population is wiped out there's nothing stopping somebody from reading about it later and lone wolfing.
People can convert.

Military Tribunal for "normal" crimes such as domestic terrorism, drug dealing, etc.

The State don't punish these people and they are back on the streets in less than 1 year.

Then we execute converts and make it extremely painful.

>implying

The dirt religion only appeals to dirt people and niggers. When was the last time an upstanding white citizen opened up the Quran and ended up killing kufar.

I wish I could nuke America's ghettos and San Frincisco.

I'd put a 15 megaton bomb right in the middle of the Berkeley campus, and one under San Fran town hall.
The ghettos can settle for kiloton bombs.

It'll wreck economic havoc short term but I bet it'll be for the best long term.

Jesus you weaboo shitstain, your grorious nippon isn't all that grand, and there's nothing stopping us from keeping civilization around. We might have to purge the cities but rural and semi-rural America is as good as it gets.
A FUCKING LEAF

Yep. I can vouch for that.

>look what happened to nationalism
Give us president elect Trump and btfo Hilldog?

But CNN and my liberal teacher told me otherwise

I trust CNN and my teacher more

ISLAM IS PEACE ISLAM IS GOOD

I BELIEVE
I BELIEVE IN
I BELIEVE THAT
I BELIEVE THAT SHE
I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL
I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

youtube.com/watch?v=UF1GyLn9Wbg

then why do liberals constantly try to censor people they disagree with?

checkmated.

>lone wolfing
some people are just born muslim and don't care enough to leave. The sears tower and john hancock center in Chicago were both designed by a muslim.

>We might have to purge the cities but rural and semi-rural America is as good as it gets.
kek. The cities will turn small town America into death camps for cis whitey long before they're rural America "purges" them.

>some people are just born muslim and don't care enough to leave.

A few muslims are not a problem as long as they don't have a Mosque or a secret place with other muslims to meet

/thread

alright. you have herpes. there's a cure for herpes. it is proffered to you. you decline, because even if your case of herpes is cured, others can still contract it.

do you understand why your parents regret your infinitely pathetic, cretinous waste of an existence? do you see how bitterly painful it is to know that such an immensely moronic genetic failure as yourself is draining the kind mother earth of resources?

you're a fag. i'm calling you a fag.

>advocates treating American citizens suspected of terrorism as "enemy combatants," questioning them without an attorney
here we go, we witch hunt again

American post best post

>muh miniscule "moderate" apostate meme

Nope, Islam has NO place in the West, it is inherently opposed to what we value. If you understood Islam, you would know that the people that don't wage jihad on the West or disagree that the infidels should become 2nd class citizens they are apostates. They will breed like animals if you don't stop them.

And now that but I'm talking about the white idiots who read about the koran on the internet and convert

They should go. All of them.

No one will ever kill us, death to kafir filth.

>here we go, we witch hunt again
Nothing wrong with that if the witch is real.

They are just larping unless they support jihad, then they are enemy combatants and can go to Gitmo.

My family is hui muslim from Taiwan and I live in Toronto which is full of muslims. Look at birthrates around the world. Aside from warzones muslim birthrates aren't that high especially compared to Africa.

This, this, this

>liberal teacher

There are no slave descendants in the USA who aren't thoroughly race mixed.

>motherjones

KILL YOURSELF

The only reason why muslims in Toronto don't have higher birthrate is because homosexuality is public and promoted.

If muslims living in Toronto move to a more decent place they will just have to bang their wifes instead of Big Jamal and the birthrate will grow.

*wives

Why couldn't someone like him be our first black president?

Because he is anti-degeneracy and degeneracy is #1 priority of the (((elite))))

>Nothing wrong with that if the witch is real.

The problem is, who determines who is suspected of being a witch? Your neighbor can phone in an anonymous call and say you're a terrorist, he saw you mumbling in arabic while buying gasoline or something, and then you get arrested and held and interrogated without a lawyer and without anyone to believe you're innocent, because naturally a terrorist would insist he's not a terrorist! and so it goes

So far we've only had a white guy and a mulatto as first "black" president. There's still time for a first black president worth taking pride in.

At least Hilary didn't ruin first woman president.

FEED ME MUSLIMS I MUST GROW

Birthrates get lower in 1st world countries, but it doesn't revoke my point, compare Muslim birthrates to the birthrates of their host countries.

Convert to Christianity or go back to Taiwan, and take your family with you.

That's why we need to drain the swamp some before being able to use the proper tools of government to do this in a way we can look back on as a success rather than a dark necessity.

I would say that includes getting grand juries back on the scene bigly.

You're overly paranoid and that will never happen, especially with the way things are going right now.

>my white neighbor is going to call a white FBI agent to accuse my white ass of being a Muslim terrorist

>Convert to Christianity

Look at Spain. The government forced them to convert and they still practiced judaism in private.

You have to remove all Mosques and deport all of them.
Still you have to watch for potential muslims convert in your own homeland and try to prohibit them from working in public office.

>whites can't be islamic terrorists
oh that's rich

That's what I'm talking about.

What are taboos?

How many white muslim terrorists existed before globalization and lack of border control?
ZERO

That's a pretty big penalty.

All the jihadist attacks carried out in Canadian history (2) were done by white converts

>Look at Spain. The government forced them to convert and they still practiced judaism in private.

Ah yes, how could I forget, you are right, complete removal is necessary.

What's your point? The MAJORITY of Muslim terrorists are Arabs or blacks and the "white" ones are Chechens. Sure you might get some Joe Smith who converted, but lets be realistic here.

Ok Mohammad Xinming, it's always da white man

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Canada#Islamist_Extremists

>What's your point? The MAJORITY of Muslim terrorists are Arabs or blacks and the "white" ones are Chechens.
Point is it doesn't matter. If you're ACCUSED of aiding terrorism, then you have no rights and can be held and interrogated without cause. All it takes is someone to actually suspect you might have done something. Doesn't matter one bit if you're white, if your name comes up next on a stack of some bureau desk jockey's files and he checks the box for dragging you in, your ass is getting waterboarded indefinitely.

>i-it could probably never happen to ME so it's ok to completely strip away my rights and due process

just let you know that the blacks who funded and supported the attacks are also jihadists.

You are just the assuming the public face is the "jihadist".

They would still need proof for a military tribunal matey, we won't go full kangaroo court. He's suggesting we remove the rights of people who are enemy combatants, not just any American accused of terrorism.

>blacks

Saudis aren't black.

remove kebab

f they aren't then they are almost blacks.

Brown-almost-to-black. But that's not the point. The point is that the people behind the attacks are jihadists as well

>He's suggesting we remove the rights of people who are enemy combatants
AND he's suggesting reclassifying ANYONE suspected of terrorism as an "enemy combatant"

>we won't go full kangaroo court
Bluepills taste good sliding down the throat but it's time to stop swallowing. History shows what happens every single time a movement like this begins.

Look, the President of USA and CIA/FBI don't respect USA Constitution

Unless you have a strong tribunal that declare them as enemies of the state things will only get worse.

>let me tell you about your country

How about fighting for your own country and people.

We would have managed to survive without sears tower Castro jr

>Their cases would be handled

Nice try Shinshlomo Hiroshiwitz, but the accused would still get a trial.

>Shinshlomo Hiroshiwitz
Did you call me?

Great. The world is going to be full of dumb niggers.

Planned Parenthood Africa sounds like a good idea.

Why don't you get out there and pound some pussy then?

Understanding an ideology is a breath away from indoctrination into it.

>implying
Only if you are low IQ

Typical liberal bullshit trying to seperate religion/culture/beliefs from the people who follow them

But of course a race realist approach is impossible when a nigger is involved

It's possible. Kill everyone who knows of Islamism and Islamism will be gone.

I dont care if basednigger is a meme. This man is fucking BASED.