Is lifting a cure for the nu-male epidemic?

Is lifting a cure for the nu-male epidemic?

Yes

But that fag deserves to be knocked in for having a man bun

Idk about "cure" but its a hell of a start.
Lifting, and doing so successfully, demands certain characteristics and traits that liberals don't have.

>man bun
yea i forgot to mention the man bun is fucking retarded as fuck.

What does Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of Sup Forums think of

wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums

How long do you think it would take to go from the guy on the left to the guy on the right?

A year?

Nope

It is only a way to make up for you lack of personality or small dick

yeah i guess

It's a treatment but does nothing to actually cure the problem at hand, which is low testosterone.

TRT and steroids for life is the way to go

>A year?
If you started going hamf and had your diet dialed in from the get-go, maybe. Likely longer.

No way that's the same guy.

Yeah, GOMAD + SS. Intermittent fasting for the final 5 months.

>implying a nu-male would wear hugo boss
that dude is clearly a facist that is getting ready for the race war

>manlet detected

He still ugly

No, the only cure is a purge

that guys still a numale desu

no, lifting is a gay cult the true nu-male is the sodomite male

not with that faggot haircut

>men nowadays have to take testosterone

that isnt even the same person

Two, maybe more with a solid cut and good lighting

Maybe sooner if you have god teir genetics but you're American so I doubt it

I've seen pictures from people claiming that much change in that little time. Though I would assume those people are also taking Creotine and Protein powder regularly and hitting the gym on a 5 day program with a trainer.

There's different levels of intensity. Wouldnt be hard to see this kinda change in 2-3 years with working out 3 days a week, having good diet, sleep/ exercise habits

Is that shopped?

>Intermittent fasting
still not convinced of this

THERES STILL TOO MUCH XENOESTROGENS

ELIMINATE XENOS COMPLETELY IF U WANT TO NOT BE NUMALE

MOST MALES THAT GET MUSCLES ARE JUST MUSCLED NUMALES
THE XENOS NEED TO STOP

>viking hair and body
>based vikings didnt braid and tie their hair/beards
this is a fucking meme. Spartans, Vikings, Romans, all of these people had long hair that they tied, if you look like a numale while you wear it then youre a fag but it doesnt automatically make you one

I think you're right.
The first guy has a birthmark on the side of his stomach.

Yeah liberals dont have testosterone.

hah stupid gay liberals right? Wrong.

Testosterone is the single BIGGEST factor in everything that is wrong with the world.

EG:

Wars (pretty fucking big deal here)
Slavery
Sexual abuse
Rape
Domestic violence
Gang violence
90% of all crime
Terrorism
Mass murder
Genocide
Torture
Pedophilia
etc

The jews putting xenoestrogens in our plastics and water are doing the world a favor.

Testosterone is great for bashing rival males skulls in from a different tribe,. Its not good for creating a successful thriving advanced global society.

Vikings were total fags, loser.

think about actors by the way. They cut diet insanely, work out with a trainer and get that fit for a movie.... then immediately get fat as shit afterwards

Everyone who lifts that I know is insecure and has body images. They pretend to themselves that lifting is a cure for their mental issues.
There are much better things you could do with your time than lift a bunch of metal plates up and down, but, I guess, at least it isn't as wasteful as shooting heroin.

>test is bad
>see flag
into the trash you go

holy shit. Sup Forums doesn't know how mirrors work

you can start by the desire to look good and healthy, the change starts when you are confronted with the actual training and your body begins to produce testosterone. and since the kikes are brainwashing into fat accepting nobody even has the intention to start

Yes, because chad thundercock looks like 150 kg piece of fat.

No. If you missed the fetal and teenage testosterone train you are fucked for life. No amount of lifting will change your bone structure well enough to look masculine.

Same goes for height or literally any bone like collarbone which'd give you wide shoulders or a good expanded chest.

Lifting is like faking being tough, but women (more precisely their unconcious brain) will see through that you're pretending and you'll still be a chump for them.

Better work on money as thats the only way genetically disadvantaged individuals can really achieve anything.

They had long hair because they were wearing helmets and barbers were expensive.

Just because warriors did it doesn't mean you're a warrior.

This

lol

yeah, realized my mistake a couple of seconds after posting

>and since the kikes are brainwashing into fat accepting nobody even has the intention to start
this makes me sad

2/10

Nipples got darker too.

i dont see anything wrong here

SHUT THE FUCK UP

STOP TELLING FAGS TO GO THE THE GYM YOU GREEN FUCKING NIGGER

you replied tho

so I get some points.

Sorry potatonigger but it's true. Pretty much everything in western society lowers testosterone, whether physically, mentally, or chemically (xenoestrogens, chemical additives, feminism, etc)

>downgrading yourself this hard
JEJ

one is a reflected mirror pic, other is not reflected. notice which hand his watch is on. Notice hes hollding his phone obvious mirror pic on right,. you wouldnt see the birthmark with the way hes standing

its easier to get fit if you have been fit before though

3/10?

Probably. At the heart of it is the anti-try-hard libtardism.

Libtardism- You aren't supposed to have to work hard or plan for ANYTHING and as a result shouldn't be responsible for the consequences of it. This ensures everyone is equal and no one gets ahead. You are entitled then to everything. If you're a fat fuck, you shouldn't work out- the world should just love you.

Working out is entirely antithetical to that. It involves sacrifice. It involves goal-oriented behavior. It involves effort. The end result is you getting visibly and obviously better than others. That upsets libtards, because if appearance is malleable then THEY are responsible for being shitty and THEY might be expected to get off their asses.

low test paki detected

basically this

but most italians fuck their own sisters in the ass, so it's kind of just 1/10, coming from a fucking wop

Nu-males will always be nu-males.

2 - 2.5 years of proper lifting. Keep to big lifts (bench press, squats,deadlifts, military press ) and avoid isolation exercises. Start with a sound beginner program and STICK WITH IT. Don't fuck around and change it every 3 months because you aren't satisfied with the progress.

Average human can build 30lbs - 15kg of muscles in his life without steroids. First year 10 lbs, second 5 lbs, etc...diminishing returns

Look up Stronglifts or any strength based variant of 5x5 programs.

Yes. It helps boost testosterone which draws men to women with thicker thighs and buttocks, which also helps boost testosterone

>Average human can build 30lbs - 15kg of muscles in his life without steroids. First year 10 lbs, second 5 lbs, etc...diminishing returns
you aren't eating right if its falling off this much

Why is that people who "lift" turns it into something they need to talk about 24/7? Are their lives really that pointless that its the only thing they can talk when it comes to themselves? Look at Arnold, he wasn't like "DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRAH" every minute.

SHUT THE FUCK UP! I DON'T WANT ANYMORE NEWFAGS AT MUH GYM! FUCK OFF YOU STUPID NIGGER! I WANT THIS "FIT" MEME TO END NOW! 7 YEARS AGO THE GYM WAS FULL OF COOL DUDES AND BASED CUNTS! NOW IT'S FULL OF FUCKING MEATHEAD KEKS WHO CURL ON THE BENCHPRESS! IT'S FULL OF WHORES BENDING OVER NEAR THE DUMBBELLS WITH ASS SHORTS FOR THE PURPOSE OF SHOWING OFF ASS. SHYT THE FUCK UP! I CAN'T EVEN DO MILK ANYMORE WITHOUT STICK FAGS ASKING! NO MORE GYM SHILLING YOU STUPID MOLES

Yeah but they were fucking Spartans, Vikings and Romans. You're just some fag in the comfortable 21st century who likes to braid his hair

this is more prevalent with crossfit bros. But yea, when you try to push yourself like that, you have to become obsessed. it tends to spill over into life outside the gym.

Skinny bag of meat here. How do I start? Honestly. I have weight machine at home but I have no idea what I should do and how many or how long of what. Please help.

It's supposed to be 20 -> 10 - > 5 - > 2 or less every year forever

You can build forty pounds of muscle naturally in three years if you do it correctly.

lol
yeah right

Hey Abdul, go with your cries of rape and violence somewhere else.

I'll bash your brain to mush you stupid cunt

Honestly, there are a billion different tips and routines you could get. But the best way, is to get in the gym and do something. Just fucking do something and find out what works for you. As you grow, you'll learn, and then you seek out more knowledge and grow more etc.

ps learning to eat is just as important as learning to lift

>Men in the past didnt have estrogen in their water but still managed to be faggots

Go to /fit/
READ THE STICKY
Lurk
Do.

Thing is that body packs a shitload of muscle in the first year. There is a steep fall in gains as years go by. For instance, I lift for 5 years and have gained by 15 kg by the end of 3rd year. Lifts continued to go up but the bodyweight stayed the same. I eat normally, don't bother with counting calories and will never go on the juice

it doesnt even matter. just start doing things until you get tired. the only rule of thumb is that you want to do less reps with more weight to build muscle, instead of less weight to do more reps

Please stop this attitude is why bongland will die soon

No, it's all mental. If your mind is fucked then no amount of body changing will help that.

I've met some Nordic cucks who were great, physically, tall, strong, manly looking, but their mind was permanently softened by a lifetime of Marxist brainwashing, like pottery that never got to dry. It made them weak people, worse even, beyond weak, as weak people can merely not defend themselves, whereas the truly cucked of mind will use all their strength to destroy themselves and everything they inherited.

Lifting cannot undo that, testosterone can't undo that either, it's the mind that needs work, not the hamstrings.

I feel like a pussy, my father is 53, smokes, drinks, and lifts.

He always beats me in arm wrestling, and makes fun of me because i am a almost fat neet that doesn't have one fiber of muscle beyond what is needed to move my arms.

He told me i have the best body to lift, but i am just too fucking lazy.

I mean it doesn't bring me anything but faster aging thanks to the intake of protein i have to go through which stimulates the telomeres to create new muscle cells which results in faster aging.

He is already almost bold and looks like hes 70, but he has muscles!

What do you expect when the kikes keep putting oestrogen in the water?

>There is a steep fall in gains as years go by. For instance, I lift for 5 years and have gained by 15 kg by the end of 3rd year. Lifts continued to go up but the bodyweight stayed the same.
this is all true, lifting for size and lifting for strength are two different things.

>not counting calories
well you need to consume more calories than you consume (unless you are balancing it super carefully) to gain mass.

>Taking Testosterone
Injecting Testosterone will literally mess up your body. Plus the excessive testosterone is transformed into estrogen, which literally means youre having slow gender reassignment Hormone therapy, aka. its why people who juice are subhuman and loose their dick n balls.

Socrates wasn't referring to you, Zyzz.

>man bun
>not nu-male approval seeking behavior

please choose one

I think faggots actually have higher testosterone level on average. Dont remember the source.

Mate, your making us look bad and you definitely sound like a nu-male. Fuck off back to Islington... or Hackney.... or wherever the fuck "trendy" area you are hanging around these days.

pic not related

>Plus the excessive testosterone is transformed into estrogen
no. Your body will produce more estrogen in response to higher test, but it doesn't transform. Taking test long term is bad for you and no one recommends that.

It's just a different side of the same coin. They compensate with different stuff. They're all equally insecure. I mean seriously, lifting for better feelings about yourself, lifting for looking good, lifting for feeling strong like a real man ? Instead of really wanting to be healthy ? Too pathetic.

>self improvement is bad
stop

Kek. Have that same scale at my gym, detecto brand. I'm pretty much the same weight as this guy and still pretty ripped. This guy has to be 5'8" or shorter.

I have heard it is way harder to go skelly to ripped. I saw guys who were 245lbs having never lifted go from fatty to guy on right in 6months-1year on proper diet. They usually get fat again if they don't keep working constantly though

Testosterone does turn into estradiol. They even say the "roid rage" is not simply a byproduct of testosterone but the elevated estrogene level (this is known for making you more emotional).

This is also why women are crazy when they are mestruating (and even when they are not.)

He's probably going bald. It's a Gareth Bale situation.

Thick thighs and ass have always been my shit, so I have high testosterone? That explains why I'm always thinking about getting a gf, enjoy fighting and smashing shit with friends and am natural somewhat fit.

>have pectus excavatum
>mfw even if I got ripped my chest would look ugly

>politics

it's time consuming and you get knowledge about the human body. you need to learn the chemistry of the body and to eat right, and when you lift, you spend a lot of time eating. learn the proper forms of body movement implicating the connection of the workings of your muscles/tendons/bones not to fuck yourself up. always looking for ways to improve your routine. before lifting i didn't even realize, that my fucking stand is wrong and i would destroy my back in the old age with my bad posture.

i would encourage everyone to absolve atleast a year of martial arts and lifting. this shit will change your life

Nu-male detected

No man it doesn't improve yourself. You feel better but in a warped way.

lifting is the new fedora