This even worth a read? I don't want to get v& searching for it online

This even worth a read? I don't want to get v& searching for it online

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xDOPHZC936c&t=375s
saxo.com/dk/soeg/boeger?query=mein kampf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>v& for reading mein kampf

Lol

It's pretty dry. But a good read. Be sure to get the one that isn't edited by the Jews.

It is current year I'll get put on a list or something. Assuming I'm not already on one for coming here

Nice double dubbs.

It's trash.

Jewgle and jewbook already know what you think, you can go full NatSoc it doesnt matter now, we are all fucked

Spoiler alert:

The Jews did it on page 606.

Here you go you lazy nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=xDOPHZC936c&t=375s

Starts at 0:20

Is this seriously a thing? They sell it in bookstores, it's a piece of history.

>Not living in a nation were you can just buy Mein Kampf off the selves

Truely you are degenerates

saxo.com/dk/soeg/boeger?query=mein kampf

I tried reading it, but I feel like its pseudo science. Its only his belifes in whats right and wrong. I wouldnt mind reading it if he could explain some of his ideas clearly and rationaly so that I wouldnt be abel to find fallacies in them.

I wanna read it but I can't read german that well and I'm afraid that the translations will be wrong and normie tier just so it wouldn't redpill people

You have to understand a lot of german history and context which I had none of, so reading it was a bit hard.

He largely talks about how jews don't understand german nationality and how its a disgraceful act when jews try to associate in german politics with their liberal ideas which in the end don't serve the german people.

the other day i searched for a book called "on the jews and their lies" and i didn't get v& btw does anyone know if this book is any good?

Audio book is pretty good but the hack translator gives you a bunch of he was a bad boy did everything lies in the footnotes.

this book is the biggest redpill one can swallow
literally turned my worldview upside down and i began seeing the jew

Even in german it's barely readable.
So I guess the translation would be better.
I read an original my grandparents had laying around some time ago.
And unless there is a modern version/interpretation of it, it's just a lot of crap that doesn't make much sense at all.

Shit book
Its just one long ramble which barely makes any sense

Where do you find the copy with no words out of context or changed context?
Do you have to learn German or something?