The gold standard is racist wtf

the gold standard is racist wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

inhabitat.com/scientists-use-super-strong-bacteria-to-produce-24k-gold/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Huffington Post is getting anti-semitic.

what is so good about the gold standard? the only thing I see is government setting bad incentives

no fiat currency
value is only based on amount in circulation

but he would never do it
America hasn't got a lot of gold compared to how much they used to have

whats good about having a currency actually worth something instead of having an entirely imaginary value controlled by god knows who? well gee you've stumped me

encouraging

HOLY FUCK, HES GOING TO HAVE TO START DRIVING AROUND IN THE POPE MOBILE BOMBPROOF,BULLETPROOF,JEWPROOF

he's dead
> kennedy, lincoln, kadafi

Ron Paul for State Treasurer??!!!

If he dies then its pence there is no way they would do that pence makes the don look mild in his views

gold standard is pants on hand retarded, it's 2016 guys

just use bitcoin at this point

Here's causing a stir because the market was doing too well too fast. Slow and steady like Jeb said.

Gold standard is a terrible idea

We moved away from it for a a reason. The worth of money needs to fluxuate with the economy, not be stagnant.

America will be ruined if you abolish the Fed, gold standard is stupid.

can improve our gold supply before doing it.

buy all of canada's, weed man isn't using it.

Hello schlomo.

my shitty pc breaks down all the time, and I loose my data (bitcoins)

If Trump fucking kills the bank then the American people will be indebted to him far beyond their imagining

Godspeed, you madman

you just can't trust the guys running it

>We moved away from it for a a reason

Yeah, for a (((reason)))

>ITS DA JUICE

That shit is old senpai, get a new meme

canada already got rid of the last bit of gold they had

It provides a check against inflation since it prevents the government from printing/creating money without backing it up with new gold, which is rather difficult to come by.

Government control over the currency and interest rates is the cause of 90% of our financial hardships.

Our gold has went missing like wtf and we stored Germanys gold and that went missing lol

Is there even enough gold to reflect the wealth in America now?

Make an offline bitcoin wallet on another computer or flashdrive.

not the jews, the ones running the central bank policies (they might be some jews, but ...)

Abolish the Fed abolish the irs

Come on, Canada. It isn't funny anymore.

How long until the next election for King of the Leafs?

The ones helping make the US a very prosperous nation?

wow so bad!

Well, I'm just a random south-american, what do I know about you guys?

I just want to remember you that the jews in the FED are printing your money, and it's a private service that your government takes. I don't think they really care about the american people as much as they care about themselves, my burger friend.

No, you fuckers. It's actually a really stupid idea. Look it up.

The Gold standard is great if you're a kike.

>America will be ruined if you abolish the Fed,

if by ruined you mean freed

Basing your currency off a metal that you can easily run out of and that's price is even less stable than our arbitrary made up currency is a bad idea.

Gold standard is retarded due to how hard it is to create money to supply future growth. We want the economy to grow, right? That means more goods and services produced next year than this. But now suppose we can’t find or produce any more gold, so the money supply has to remain constant. How will we pay for the added goods and services? We’ll be short of money.

fort knox is empty
kinda reminds me of the emperor has no clothes
even here, we mine a shit ton of it and it isn't here
annunakis bro kek

if we did go with the gold standard Saudis would be in control

until we have enough miners inside a faraday cage bitcoin is EXTREMELY vulnerable to solar activity

but other than that bitcoin is the single smartest piece of math in the last 100 years. solving the byzantine generals problem not through written proofs but by real world example? 2good

The gold standard helps to make sure money is money and that borrowing doesn't get out of control.

$35 an ounce of gold in 1955
$1,195 today

>The worth of money needs to fluxuate with the economy, not be stagnant.
or what? we will have recessions? news flash

What is gold worth?

“Whenever destroyers appear among men, they start by destroying money, for money is men’s protection and the base of a moral existence. Destroyers seize gold and leave to its owners a counterfeit pile of paper. This kills all objective standards and delivers men into the arbitrary power of an arbitrary setter of values. Gold was an objective value, an equivalent of wealth produced. Paper is a mortgage on wealth that does not exist, backed by a gun aimed at those who are expected to produce it. Paper is a check drawn by legal looters upon an account which is not theirs: upon the virtue of the victims. Watch for the day when it bounces, marked, ‘Account overdrawn.’

-Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

maybe people actually doing real stuff make US a prosperous nation

>buy all of canada's
wasn't China doing a gold-back yuan though? they may or may not be willing to sell

go back even further to 1793
we had over 100 years of no inflation what a world it must have been to be able to use money thats worth a damn

You can't print gold.

what is an inch worth ?

that is not how bitcoin works

Is it really happening?

Could we be months away from debt free money?

The jews will never allow this. It'll be WWIII by May day. What a glorious time to be alive!

If you think fiat currency is better than the gold standard, you are a fucking moron. God bless Trump if he goes through with this.

(((economics)))
nice try kike, i'm not falling for it

its malleable and conductive

other than that its kind of rare
also, I dunno if its a myth but the earth doesn't make it s it all comes from the heavens
and that's neat in a poetic sence

I know, I don't want to get into a discussion about bitcoin.

Don't forget (((who))) owns the most gold.

>money becomes more valuable
>you finance more with less money
The whole reason they want the system is that there is a finite amount of credit, and the system we have gives absolute control to a small cabal.

Economic stability.

But the reason Nixon and Co. wanted off of it is because it's fucked for getting money when you need it. You can't just issue bonds all day, erry day.

finance minister when?

yet israel needs our taxmoney
doesnt sound like they nailed the prosperity thing yet

>Basing your currency off a metal that you can easily run out of and that's price is even less stable than our arbitrary made up currency is a bad idea.
Oy vey, at least show the whole graph, kike.

America still number one for gold reserves though.

ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

don't forget who owns the standard meter..

>its a private service.

Except everyone who works there is appointed by the president. They are public servants.

Currently there is 2 fed governor positions open (dallas and somewhere else I Think). Trump will also get to appoint a new chairman in 2018.

see all those dips below zero? that means you can actually save your money

now we get NO dips below zero and we STILL have recessions!! what the fuck dude!

WTF? UK Jews made gold expensive apparantly..?

We can't go back to the gold standard. Its not possible for the US because there isn't enough gold for us to buy.
China has been amassing gold for a long time now, and I'm sure all the gold from Libya is now in merchant hands.

If we had a stable currency, and the power of coinage returned to the US people then the banking Jews would lose their strangle hold over the US. With that gone we could start distancing ourselves from Israel and they know it. Hell we might not even need to maintain the dollar as the defacto oil currency, and then Saudi's would lose bargaining power with us too. Its likely one of the single best things we could do for long term economic stability, but its also the one thing thats totally impossible.

it cant be destroyed (made unrecoverable), only dissolved

Inflation has been very stable at about 1% for a long time now. Its one of the few things economists at the central bank understand and can control.

Very low and steady inflation is probably economically optimal, it sends the right signals and certainties to markets.

that 10% deflation or more is absolutely fucking disasterous. No one would want to sell anything or provide services

HES THE GOD EMPERIOR, IMMORTALS DONT DIE.

>Ron Paul's paradise is Sydney

Feels good man.

> stable currency
who will run that ? what is stable ?
gold seems stable

Worked gold and diamonds mining. Also worked in Oz mining.

Canada is big. We have a shit load of gold it's quite simply the hippies not letting us dig it up..... We have a shit load of everything really. It should be the perfect country but it's getting full of fucking fuckwits.

Anyone who has the time to protest on a Wednesday afternoon should be ignored as a person of no worth.

no one does

you simple divide the distance between the pole and equator, by ten miillion

The kikes took us off the gold standard.

But of course you knew that Shlomo.

Can't go back to gold as the gold currently held might not reflect "actual" wealth (how can the gold be redistributed?). A new cryptocurrency might be the only way back to a money system from a fiat currency system.

What if we used some other precious metal (pic related), or we used a new form of digital currency (bitcoin), or we just have the fed stop printing fucking money.

Again, inflation has been incredibly stable at about 1% in the US for a very long time now.

Its probably the only thing that is stable and certain as far as the economy goes.

NIXON IS THE JEW THAT RAISED THE PRICE OF GOLD

HES PLAYING 32D CHESS HERE, THE PURPOSE OF GOING BACK ON THE GOLD STANDARD IS TO DISCLOSE WHERE ALL THE MISSING GOLD WENT FROM FORT KNOX!!!! HES GOING AFTER EVERYTHING AND GOING TO EXPOSE IT!

>Inflation has been very stable at about 1% for a long time now.
and yet we STILL have recessions, and now we get 0 periods of deflation to make up for it

>Trump assassination

>HEY GOYS MAYBE WE SHOULD GET RID OF MONEY TO STOP CRIMINALS

>Oh by the way interest rates are unsubstainable so we have to introduce negative interest rates, now you can't take out your money out we don't need to worry about bank runs

>using Wizard of Oz as justification

He was saying Gold was stable. But that it would be impossible to return to that.

What are taxes and interest rates guys

>that 10% deflation or more is absolutely fucking disasterous. No one would want to sell anything or provide services
you mean a recession? wow im sure glad we got rid of occasional deflation and dont have recessions anymore

WE WOULD NEVER USE SOMETHING LIKE BITCOIN, DIDNT YOU SEE THE INSTANCES WHERE MT GOX WAS HACKED AND FUKED UP THE MARKET?

The Gold standard only benefits the people with gold. The reason they took you off the Gold standard is because they wanted the currency to be directly controlled by kike banker's. If we were to put the currency in the hands of the nation, we would be much better off.

Annnnnd rip thread.

>ctr shill is back

>Go back to Gold Standard
>Suddenly, only Africa and South America can make money
>All Western wealth goes to the third world
>World poverty solved

inhabitat.com/scientists-use-super-strong-bacteria-to-produce-24k-gold/

also, japs figured out how to synthesize gold from mercury in the 1920s

At least you'll still have yours left.

Everything we have will be in China in a decade.

Recessions are when the OUTPUT of the economy declines. not the value of the dollar.

Recessions can be accompanied by high inflation, low inflation, or even deflation. There is no direct relationship.

What we do know is that monetary policy can help alleviate recessions

Pretty based.

Never understood why so many on the "right" hate this brilliant woman.

Nixon took them off because he need to print more cash to fund the war.