Bye USA, hello China!

Bye USA, hello China!

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/americas/21710307-chinas-president-ventures-donald-trumps-backyard-golden-opportunity?fsrc=scn/fb/te/pe/ed/agoldenopportunity
cnet.com/news/why-is-samsung-galaxy-note-7-exploding-overheating/
youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M&t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Literally africa tier

I hope some chinaman ridicules you

And absolutely nothing of value was lost.

Why would they?
They are happy to do business with us.

not sure what this image is supposed to imply

Kek.
But to be honest, you're just going to end up colonized by chinks.
just look at Africa and to lesser extent 'straya and Canada.

Trump's economic protectionism = More business with Chyna

China is literally an insatiable monster that won't stop consuming natural resources until we're all dead

Doesn't help they're all sociopaths

can you explain how?

>implying it wasn't already happening

>Thinks BRIC will last forever

They really aren't.. basically how it works is they have been assigned to be your buddy for the field trip until school is over and they can get the hell away from you.

That a good thing you fucking idiot. We don't need those fucking gooks buying up all of our resources and destroying our markets.

China is building a bridge and sending a gigantic chink with a shopping cart to buy our shit.

No but seriously:
economist.com/news/americas/21710307-chinas-president-ventures-donald-trumps-backyard-golden-opportunity?fsrc=scn/fb/te/pe/ed/agoldenopportunity

tl;dr: while Trump wants to end trade partnerships and such China is investing hard in South America.

China is investing hard everywhere to get people like you to think that their growing hegemony is a-ok. I honestly don't give a shit, but recognize it when it happens.

China is crashing the world economy, with no survivors. They already have my country by the balls.

It's pretty simple. Trump is advocating a more protectionist economic policy. To protect American manufacturing jobs, Trump wants to negotiate tariffs on goods imported by firms that are outsourcing jobs. While this may protect some jobs, it also stands to increase prices in America on both foreign products and domestic products relying on foreign material. If Trump levies tariffs against other countries, for example, China (by declaring them a currency manipulator), they will likely respond in kind with tariffs, making American exports less competitive.

He is also skeptical of free trade deals and has vowed to ditch the TPP and renegotiate NAFTA. What people don't realize is that the TPP is political as much as it is economic, and was largely aimed at curtailing China's growing market influence. That's why China is notably absent from the TPP and it's why many leaders of TPP countries are saying that the whole thing is pointless if America isn't on board. China stands to benefit from Trump's stance on the TPP because it will make it easier to recruit the same nations to it's own version of the TPP, called the RCEP.

Anywhere that America steps out, China steps in. It's up to the American people if it's more important to safeguard their nation against the influences of globalism, and they've made that choice. But the world will continue to globalize, and China stands to profit.

there's no escape from China. Money talks. Who would turn down an investor?

This is where MAGA gets strange. You cannot replicate the 90s again. And the US is not on the position to turn China down.

Meet the new boss, same as the old one

They are worse desu. At least we have some humanities.

China never couped us or tried to flood our economy with cheap cotton to damage our industry (which they then got sued for).

Xilong Jinping just did a huge tour around Latin America and signed bunch of bilateral trade deals, essentially bypassing failed TPP and making USA second key player there. Obongo fucked up bigly.

t

What is this 2003?

The commodity boom is over, Felipe

The days of massive Chinese interest in buying up your resources are over for the foreseeable future.

They never had a chance to try

A FUCKING BOWL

>Obongo fucked up bigly.

did exactly what he was told*

Have fun with your shit tier exploding phones you dumb nigger.

Trump is unironically gonna have China replace America's role in the world.

The exploding phones are korean.

I'm just saying that China is trying to create an image of a superpower to project onto people. I mean, they may be an economic superpower, but nobody fears the Chinese military, nobody consumes much Chinese culture, and nobody partakes in much non-economic diplomacy with China. Hell, they can't even assert themselves over a series of sandbars when their only competition is a couple of SE Asian island nations.

China wants to show people that they've ascended beyond their 20th-century problems, when in reality they've simply applied a 21st-century lens over what previously existed. Economic inequality is still worse in China than almost every other country on Earth, and standard of living is complete dogshit. The government has abhorrent free-speech restrictions, to the point that it's rare to meet what is 1/7 of the world's population online because the country blocks so many sites.

And yet people support them. I personally like traditional Chinese culture, and I think that the people themselves aren't that bad (fuck the rich tourists who shit up western museums and monuments). But I've seen a thread on Reddit complaining about how China was doing so much to cokbat global warming while the US sits on their ass. Nearly every college-age greenie in the thread was circlejerking how big daddy China was so progressive and the US was backwards despite the fact that China destroys all other countries in pollution and is still overwhelmingly coal-fueled. This is the type of thought theybwant you to think. Despite polluting far more, the Chinese government will waste money on a solar farm or two, PR it up, and then the people on Reddit or other social media sites will do the rest on their own. They have this sort of strategy in all sorts of areas.

The batteries were chinese

Fuck china and fuck yellow people

They exploded because the koreans squished the batteries too hard, 100% gook engineering fault.
cnet.com/news/why-is-samsung-galaxy-note-7-exploding-overheating/

This.

It is LITERALLY hardwired in Chinese DNA to use as much resources as possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs

WHAT DO YOU MEAN CHINESE DON'T SUFFER FROM WHITE GUILT AND HAVE NO PROBLEMS EXPLOITING US AND OUR INFERIORITY TO NO END?!

>youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M&t=3s

How so? You blamed the chinks on the ouchy melty pocket bombs but it was because the gooks fucked up, not because the batteries were low quality.

well, China is not be the kind of superpower that US was. They don't care about things like civil rights or freedom. They are not part of the Western civilization.

It's like they learn all the skills of capitalism and came to win at all costs. Like fuck the human rights, do you want the money or not?

The point is, there is no coming back from China.

The chinese made shitty batteries for samsung that explode.

>all those triggered americucks and their dogs

I'd rather have the chinks. They do business and nothing more. They, if any, expand culturally via intermarriage and don't promote SJW garbage. Plus they don't fund puppet governments to control areas in the name of """""democracy""""".

I for one welcome our new chink overlords

Then you will die! It's the JEW WORLD ORDER or bust, boy!

they're gonna buy our natural resources for peanuts and you are happy about it?

fuck off

nothing new here. This isn't their fault, it's ours.

The presence of a wall will make it harder to supply the US with drugs.

and they make shitty batteries for samsung that doesn't explode

>They do business and nothing more

Enjoy your steel beams that aren't measured and essentially useless.

This, and also they aren't cucked by jews

I think our time has rightly come to an end. I'm optimistic for the future