Sup Forums, how many people have you indirectly killed?

Sup Forums, how many people have you indirectly killed?

At least a few, between /sg/ airstrikes and bullying online.

I called a fat girl a whale and she ate herself to diabetes

posted "do it faggot" in a thread and the next day saw that OP delivard. does that count?

/sg/?

some of my tax dollars goto dronestriking sand niggers. But theyre not people, so i guess none

Syria generals you fucking newfag. Please lurk more before posting

you have to go back

also, my mother.

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

>implying niggers are people
>implying SJWs are people
>implying cucks are people
>implying NEETs are people

I haven't killed a single fucking person, OP. Now kill yourself.

>kill count still 0 if OP delivers

Kek you remember wich one?
Hello CTR! Wanna see my raysict maymays?

no. Sup Forums days are long gone for me

Like, maybe 5 or 6 right now, my dude.

0 because I'm not a degenerate who kills out of pleasure. I'd only kill to defend my family and myself.

Well I did help Russia bomb some ISIS

>no. Sup Forums days are long gone for me

Well, anyone who pays federal taxes is funding our military sooo.. I've been paying in for 20 years now. Couple million maybe?

> Commies are not human beings
Damn right

I'm a taxpayer, so I'd say millions including US citizens.

My ex gf killed herself after I dumped her. I still loved her, I was just a stupid ass.

also hello fbi

He said people.

Not nearly enough.

None. Unless it's in self defense or against an abominable enemy, killing is wrong. I'm happy that cop killed the Jihadist in Ohio. I hope I'd have done the same.

O-Oh. Sorry for your loss.

none of these nu male manlets here have ever killed someone

I once tackled a guy shoplifting from a grocery store. The police came and I got a discount out of it (he was actually taking quite a bit of expensive stuff). Turns out, as the local paper would say, that he was an illegal. Not sure if he got sent back but if he did then maybe he got killed by a cartel or his family didn't survive without him.
Kinda cool I guess, the discount that is.

I helped in the /sg/ thread where we helped ivan and mod bomb some mudshits

not enough

Same here about the diabetes part and shit but I actually leaked her nudes and she got into cigs too so I guess that is a bonus.

About 60 million Jews and countless innocent African-American boys, thanks to my white privilege.