Leftist twitter meltdown

So we all know what happened at OSU earlier. Let's use this thread to glorify the stupid people who have taken to twitter to let everyone know how stupid they are.

Also, before anyone 'ironically' defends this man. Please take the time to remember that this same person posted this article today glorifying Fidel Castro as an ally of the black race.

archive.is/TcfR1

Other urls found in this thread:

babalublog.com/fidel-castros-greatest-atrocities-and-crimes/fidel-castros-firing-squads-in-cuba/
content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1883209,00.html
faithwire.com/2016/11/28/heres-a-handy-list-of-atrocities-for-everyone-glorifying-fidel-castro-today/
youtube.com/watch?v=HtfEv5kAeyE
panampost.com/belen-marty/2015/10/06/inside-the-cuban-hospitals-that-castro-doesnt-want-tourists-to-see/
cubaarchive.org/home/images/stories/1.25.2012_update.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's nothing wrong with Fidel Castro, you've just been programmed to hate communism with such a religious fervor you can't see past your hate.

>horujko
>white
what the fuck even is that? sounds like it's either some flavor of gook or an albo

maybe eastern european

>There's nothing wrong with Fidel Castro
Aside from

-Him purging 1-3 Million of his own people
-Creating the political caste that exists in Cuba to this day
-Being a brutal military dictator who was president in-name-only.

But no, please, let's hear more about how great of a leader he was Mr. Marxist retard. I'm sure those survivors of his concentration camps are just blinded by their hate for communism to see what a nice guy he was!

babalublog.com/fidel-castros-greatest-atrocities-and-crimes/fidel-castros-firing-squads-in-cuba/
content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1883209,00.html

Kill yourself you leftist retard. Willfully uneducated people like you give your entire political branch a bad name.

He's a serb, most likely.

Hmm sounds a bit like Trump now that you mention it...

Some form of eastern european name. Dude is white and all but a confirmed Sup Forumslack too. Can't Challenge the Alan.

>muh anti-communist propaganda is the truth! I'm a good goy, I swear it!

in what way

Finnish

Holy fuck you liberals have completely detached from reality.

>le Communism is bad maymay
Yes what a good little got, you'd rather be dead than red! Oy vey commies are evil! Hate soviets you little nasty goybot

-Him purging 1-3 Million of his own people
-Creating the political caste that exists in America to this day
-Being a brutal military dictator who was president in-name-only.

Yeah I remember those Trump political purges and firing squads that happened before he has even taken office yet. Remember that time Trump put a hundred political dissidents in a hole and covered them with dirt?

faithwire.com/2016/11/28/heres-a-handy-list-of-atrocities-for-everyone-glorifying-fidel-castro-today/

Oh look, a mexican intellectual defending a cuban political despot. I'm pretty sure most actual cubans would tear your dick off without a second thought if you said that to their face.

I guess actual videos of Castro's firing squads are just anti-communist propaganda, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=HtfEv5kAeyE

I bet you have a Che shirt, too, you piece of human garbage.

Sounds nothing like trump you sperglord now go back to plebbit

>in b4 "buh buh buh that's not real communism!!!!!"

How many people has Trump killed?

non of this applies to trump
?

>illegals aren't his own people and never were
>he's never had a job in politics until january
>not even going to acknowledge this one because anything remotely right wing is an authoritarian dictator to you faggots

Seriously go back to plebbit.

one to three million according to your leaf-in-crime.

Jesus Christ what is happening
What the hell happened to a simple rage face, the memes have gotten outve control

Castro did some terrible shit, but the unfortunate reality is that he was basically the least-bad of the bad guys available for the position. And he did undeniably do some good for the country with his education and healthcare reforms.

>Horujko

That's not a white name

wtf i love firing squads now

>Him purging 1-3 Million of his own people
only the bad ones

>Be a stormfag on pol
>"B-but he killed X-Ymillion amount of people!"
>killing X amount of political rivals (which is never supported by any form of documentation or literature other than the gulag archipelago) is somehow 100x worse than killing jews.

Literally who

>Implying you have to be Anglo-Saxon to be white

Based Serb removing kebab, or a skinny this time. It's part of his culture.

Also, good riddance Mr. Horujko.

>I guess actual videos of Castro's firing squads are just anti-communist propaganda, too.
>all political power must be achieved through peaceful means only.

Castro fought (((american imperialists))) and won like nobody else did. The CIA tried to kill him at least 500 times. Yeah, Cuba might be shit, but so is most of Latin America, the difference is that Cuba is a sovereign country, even more that your beloved crony capitalist paradise. I don't care about communist, I personally dislike it as I favor freedom over equality, but the castro blue pill is the favorite among americans and it's very ironic to see how much it is accepted as a fact in this board. You could say the same ignorant shit about any other strong leader resisting American influence in their countries. Are Gaddafi, Assad, Putin, etc are all the evil dictators your media makes them to be?

>muh strawman

Yeah great. If you really Don't give a fuck about liberty. batista at least allowed you to visit what country you wanted and start the business you wanted. Cuba is basically an enormous prison.

if only every American university had a mosque (and was gender segregated) this senseless tragedy could have been avoided, he was just scared because he had nowhere to pray that's why he ran over people and started stabbing them

Fidel did terrible things to his own people, but he was hugely generous to Africa and liberated them from Aparteid.

This makes him twice as evil.

brainwashed trumpbots

>he was basically the least-bad of the bad guys available for the position
There were others, but they were shot.
What a great guy!

> And he did undeniably do some good for the country with his education and healthcare reforms.
This is a meme, Cuba's schools and hospitals are third-world at best. They lack significant funding and were put forward as one of his prize projects because the system got a huge infusion sometime in the 90's.

panampost.com/belen-marty/2015/10/06/inside-the-cuban-hospitals-that-castro-doesnt-want-tourists-to-see/

tl;dr: stale meme.

>Be brainless leftist on Sup Forums
>Be unable to argue anything unless you call your opponent a racist
>I KNOW, I WILL COMPARE FIDEL CASTRO TO ADOLF HITLER! SEE? FIDEL WASN'T A BAD GUY!

You are fucking retarded. 1st post in this thread and you had to go full godwin's-law retard in order to defend castro. Your entire post is basically "Well, maybe he killed a million people, but at least he wasn't hitler!!!"

>Castro fought (((american imperialists))) and won like nobody else did.
And then proceeded to kill millions of his own people.
Saying "Well Fidel wasn't too bad he resisted the USA!" is one of the dumbest statements in the thread. He was still a brutal military dictator that ran concentration camps and killed millions of his own citizens in extrajudicial killings.

How big is your che shirt? Tell us, please.

>Are Gaddafi, Assad, Putin, etc are all the evil dictators your media makes them to be?

Verdict is out on Assad, but Gaddafi and Saddam absolutely were brutal military dictators. You would have to be a blind retard who has never touched a history book on their takeover in the 60's and 70's to not know this.

That's bullshit, Batista era Cuba had one of the highest standards of living in Latin America, an upwardly mobile middle class, a freerer and richer for, and a not wholly corrupt rich. Today, the education is nothing but indoctrination. And the healthcare reform is worthless because without the drugs to prescribe and allow for safe, successful surgeries, they can do little to actually care for people. Most of what they have offered by left leaning eurocuck countries as domestic production is limited.

His good is a myth and his negatives are real.

Never said it was perfect senpai. Just that he was basically the best option to go with.

So a unelected leader has more autonomy to restrict the rights of his own people more than any latin american leader.

If red pill is reality, then you are nowhere near it, because I am actually Cuban and know what goes on there.

I think I understand.

Mexicans are okay with the concept of firing squads because discovering mass graves of mutilated bodies is apart of their day to day activities.

>Never said it was perfect senpai.
>Please ignore his brutal record and ignore that Batista was the leader Cuba wanted and deserved

You are fucking retarded, leave the thread.

Batista was better even if he was incompetent and corrupt. At least the country wasn't a prison.

Indeed.

It was very racist of that white man to kill the black man who was trying to kill as many people as he could.

The alternative would've been a Banana Republic lead by an American puppet with 5 star hotels and brothels and crime and drug problems.

Like under Batista.

Not sure if that would've been better for Cubans.

Fidel castro didn't kill anywhere close to a million. Saying he killed his own people is like saying abe lincoln and everyone that fought in the American civil war was a inhuman monster. The people he killed are mainly spics we hired to take him out.

Are you implying Batista did not have a "brutal record" of his own? Take a look at these figures: cubaarchive.org/home/images/stories/1.25.2012_update.pdf

And bear in mind that Batista's figures only cover a six-year period compared to Castro's lifetime numbers.

Cuban troops ruthlessly butcher blacks in the Angolan and Namibian civil wars. These weren't about opposing colonialist regimes, they are already gone. This was about installing Marxist governments. Nothing more. Fact.

>Please take the time to remember that this same person posted this article today glorifying Fidel Castro as an ally of the black race.
I'm sure Castro who was best buddy with Che loved blacks...

I came to this thread for leftist twitter meltdowns about OSU and was sorely disappointed.

Nope, Before he even declared communist himself communist he purged the other gorilla groups so there would be no one to oppose him.

He wasn't the only guerilla leader, and without warning he assassinated those that could rival him in power.

>but he was hugely generous to Africa and liberated them from Aparteid.
Castro didn't do shit. Aparteid was under pressure from everyone, mostly the west, to disband.

also >Are you implying Batista did not have a "brutal record" of his own?
He wasn't an insane despot like Castro was. But keep that che shirt on, champ.

>Fidel castro didn't kill anywhere close to a million.
Estimates are 500,000 to 1.2 Mil. Other figures say 3 mil.
This is over his entire life, btw. Not just any one period.

Lincoln is objectively a war criminal who repeatedly violated the Constitution during the course of the war.

>is
Was, obviously.

Same

>He wasn't an insane despot like Castro was.

Yes he was.

>But keep that che shirt on, champ.

I don't own one, nor would I.

>Estimates are 500,000 to 1.2 Mil. Other figures say 3 mil.
This is over his entire life, btw. Not just any one period.

>muh six gorrillion

I'm not concerned with "estimates", I'm concerned with hard data.

>his own people.
your political enemies are not your people. if there was a terrorist cell made of americans trying to bring down your newly formed government would you consider them to be "your people"?
>Saying "Well Fidel wasn't too bad he resisted the USA!"
I'm not saying that. I'm saying he is a hero to people that have seen their countries decimated by american interventionism, imperialism and neo-colonialism. Your own bastion of freedom and democracy has run concentration camps and exterminated people all over the globe. Also, what are your sources about Castro's crimes against humanitiy? There is no record besides what the political enemies of the regime claim. How can you be so sure about what your media tells you about one thing and completely doubt the other? You are being conveniently ignorant so what you see as reality fits your ideology. You are a good goy.
>How big is your che shirt? Tell us, please.
I'm no leftist. And you are a tremendous faggot.
>exiled cuban having a claim on reality. I'm gonna go ask some refugees to tell me the truth about the situation in syria. I'm sure they'll be objective. You are most likely the son of greedy criminals that took a banana boat to go find the (((american dream))). you have zero credibility.
>Mexicans are okay with the concept of firing squads because discovering mass graves of mutilated bodies is apart of their day to day activities.
Do you have an argument?

>There was nothing wrong with Castro
What a retarded nigger you are.

Same. I was expecting some hilarious tweets but instead got some retards defending Castro.

Not enough. The answer will always be not enough

Who were the bad guys available for the position? By available for the position do you mean 'able to successfully seize power in a bloody coup', or what do you mean?

If he's albanian he's legit white dude. Everyone who isn't anglo or you don't like isn't automatically non white you retard. Shkreli is purely white to me, just like mother Teresa and their dictator bunker-man. And those dudes from blues brother as well.

>le high literacy and health care meme

the cuban government decides what literacy is and isn't, writing your own name makes you literate.

cuban health care is absolute dog shit I have no idea where you got that from. One of the first thing cuban refugees do when they get to south florida is get checked into a hospital because they have something that went untreated for a long time since they weren't 'worthy'

Never imagined there were so many cuban americans in this board.

Holy shit I knew he looked familiar

I personally know people who have been murdered by the Cuban government because of Castro. I know you're trolling, but shit

>It's okay if Hitler does it
>It's not okay if Castro does it
Lmao

Proofs of Batista evilness?

I didn't read your post because I got to this nugget of stupidity and stopped.

>your political enemies are not your people
This really goes to show why your country is a backwards shithole, Pablo.

Your political enemies are still your people, and the people in your country with different political beliefs are still your people. Every civilized country on Earth that has made an impact and hasn't become a dictatorship accepts differing political ideas and has public discourse on their existence.

The dictator you're defending threw them in front of a firing line.

Glad to at least have you admit in front of Sup Forums that you genuinely believe that the firing lines were justified because your retarded high-school-level understanding of marxism.

>1 post by this ID
>another retard saying Castro wasn't so bad because HItler or something
Oh look, another retarded idiot.

>second tweet

What is he talking about? That happens EVERY DAMN TIME a cop shoots a spree killer or in this case wannabe spree killer.

>a Serb actually saved the day

Oh that juicy quote, you sweet bastard, you

No, shut up, black power tho

come on nigger
the formula for latin american misery:
American corporation + resource rich country + corrupt leadership bought by the mighty USD.

I'm not an exile I can go and come back as much as I please. Have you ever been to Cuba?

I don't get my info second hand, I've literally been there, and I have been to mexico. I can tell you mexican have much more liberty than the cubans have.

If you started a burrito stand in mexico city, is the government going to come with clubs and guns and beat the shit out of you while wrecking you burrito stand?

>Latin american countries can only be miserable if America is involved somehow.

>BUT FIRING LINES ARE A-OK GUYS

come on pablo
I know you're one of the few mexican intellectuals we have, but surely you can put two and two together and realize that maybe America isn't the reason Latin America is shit.
For one, you have people like Castro who are still in power to this day.

>I didn't read your post because
good goy got triggered by hard truth

So I guess your founding fathers were wrong on fighting the english, and the french revolutionaries were wrong in fighting the aristocracy and every revolutionary movement around the world is morally wrong.

you're an enormous sheltered faggot that can't handle the truth.

What is political power faggot? Stop and think for a moment what the real function of the state is.

lol get off your moral high horse you gigantic faggot. If a black panther activist shot your wife or her baby I doubt you consider them your people or people.

That's A Serbian Film worth watching.

Yeah I've been to cuba, I even went to school there for a while. Not every society has to worship iphones to be acceptable.
>If you started a burrito stand in mexico city, is the government going to come with clubs and guns and beat the shit out of you while wrecking you burrito stand?
Also the police won't execute you in the streets for selling single cigarettes. Such land of the free
Americans are only part of the formula. Corruption plays a big part. We also fuck each other up like it's the national sport, I'm not denying that.

You have to forgive Pablo over there. You see: marxist retards like him do not realize that the liberty afforded to them is the reason they do retarded shit like defend communist dictators on the internet.

>good goy got triggered by hard truth

>Hard truth
>It's okay to kill your political opponents

Pick one.
You are absolutely so stupid that it baffles me that these are not troll posts. I am ashamed that you even found this thread.

>you're an enormous sheltered faggot that can't handle the truth.
Says the literal spic who is posting on the internet (that thing Cuba didn't have until the 00's) about how great Castro was (while being one of the people who would have been his political adversaries because he hated competition)

The fact of the matter is: you haven't picked up a single history book in your life. Hard truth is lost on you because you read some dumb blog post somewhere about how great Che and Fidel were and latched onto it ever since with your beady teenager mind.

>What is political power faggot?
Being able to reason with your political opponents using your clout instead of shooting them and putting them in a hole.

But no, please, explain how great and wonderful Cuba became because they killed all their political adversaries. Last I heard, they were barely above Zimbabwe in terms of living conditions.

You stupid sheltered faggot.
Please keep spouting about the evils of the west and anti-communist propaganda on the internet where you can easily look up facts about statistics about Cuba.

>. If a black panther activist shot your wife or her baby I doubt you consider them your people or people.

Anecdotal evidence, not part of this argument.

If I were president of the united states, then yes. They would have to be my people and I would have to use legal channels to get the perp arrested.

Fidel would have just purged his people, again, like he did several times before. Great leader you got there. I think you should really stock up on Che shirts this black friday because people are going to suddenly look up Fidel Castro and realize that they were wearing the face of the man who helped kill a million of his own people in a brutal purge.

>boi doesn't know what an armed counter-revolution is

Nice source retard

>boi thinks political purges follow all armed revolutions because he only knows about shitty spic dictatorships

As a reminder, in our revolution: Half of our founding fathers were monarchists, and they weren't purged when the country was founded.

But no, keep believing that behaving like violent animals is the only way to achieve power. That seems to be working for your drug cartels in rapidly making your country shit.

>Also the police won't execute you in the streets for selling single cigarettes

lol ok, now you are just pushing you anti-american sentiment into falsify the facts of the situation to make them worse.

But this has nothing to do with america, Castro government took away the property and liberty of the people and did nothing good for the country, they all deserve a bullet just like the narcos that steal and harass the people in mexico.

aslo: zero arguments, the psot

Nice counter-source, retard.

Well, just take a look. He is definitely not asian or black

>Tariq Nasheed
Opinion discarded

funny how you demonize and attack people to deflect the shame of american tyranny man. You realize we adults and no one gives a fuck about your kindergarten rhetoric.

Good goy, obedient goy

>zero arguments
What's the matter? Are you getting triggered by hard truth?

You're yet to present any arguments that doesn't stem from "Well Castro was great because he opposed America and America is the devil!", then you proceed to ignore all the bad he did for Cuba because he was never a good leader.

>funny how you demonize and attack people to deflect the shame of american tyranny man.

Please explain how Castro hating America made him a good ruler or a good person.
When you fail that because your best argument for castro is "WELL AMERICA WAS WORSE", feel free to fuck off the thread. You complete, blithering imbecile.

Maybe next post you can make a snippet proclaiming how great political purges are, since you seem to love them so much.