How do we confront the white male problem?

How do we confront the white male problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Austin_suicide_attack
slatestarcodex.com/2016/08/31/terrorists-vs-chairs-an-outlier-story/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White males ARE America. You can gladly go the fuck somewhere else if that upsets you.

Actually I think black gangs are the biggest "terror group" in America

It's like saying jews are the biggest threat to Israel.

I'm pretty sure Sup Forums says that.

I've seen the study, it conveniently excludes the people murdered by the radical Muslim in Orlando. And of course, "since 9/11" is a massive cop-out. It's like saying "the Lakers have only won one NBA title since 2009, so can you really say that they're a historically successful team? Aren't the Cleveland Cavaliers the REAL traditionally dominant team in basketball?".

Aren't drive-by shooting hood nigs a bigger threat than any current right-wing group?

Should compare the population sizes. I guarantee that white people are more than double the Muslim population.

Well, to be honest... The Jewish diasphora in america seems to have become so rapidly globalist they are quite peeved at israel not opening their hearts, and their gates.

>tweeted the same day a muslim goes on a stabbing spree on a college campus

really activates my almonds

Basically this. Typical kikes

They put that front up to make themselves not look like hypocrites.
They are doing it on purpose.
Open your eyes, brother.

they're right, I'm so tired of the daily suicide bombings by radical white christian males
oh wait
>there are no white male suicide bombers

>worship Brevik, Dylan Roof, other terrorists

>surprised with criticized for it

There are far more attacks motivated by the right wing than anything else in the US: stuff like abortion clinic shootings and bombings, the Sikh Temple shooting, people in anti-government gangs that get into shootouts with the cops... it goes on and on.

There's been far more Ted Kaczynskis in the US than muslim terrorists.

Blacks are more chaotic terror. No plan. No organization. No real purpose. Whites are more calculated, ready to do shit on a specific day

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Austin_suicide_attack

I think you are just not considering that the diasphora and Israel are both by now seperate entities. There is some overlap, but the social strategies pursued by both groups are now antithetical.

Diasphora wants to pursue existence as a minority in other states, and facilitates the weakening of that states majority populations.

Israel wants to preserve its own majority status, and pursues policies that counter, while not directly the attempts of their own leftovers, does not compliment the strategies.

More often than enough, the actions of Israel do undermine their diasphoras activities in adgitating the shitskins against them in other countries where they would have loved to use them as pets, like in france and brittain.

The groups strategies are different enough to warrant a different reaction to.

>flies plane into IRS building because he is upset about govt spending policies
>as a result IRS wastes millions upgrading their security systems

poor bastard

>white men are a problem in their own country that they created
wew jew

No... he believed Jews were controlling the world and he didn't want his money going to them. He even put quotes from The Merchant of Venice in his suicide letter to the IRS

He was a retarded Sup Forumslack for sure.

came here to post this

there's a good case against this shit in here

slatestarcodex.com/2016/08/31/terrorists-vs-chairs-an-outlier-story/

If this is the same study I saw before it actually says the opposite even though it considers non-terrorist white crimes as terrorist

The white male has invented almost everything that matters, extending life, providing comfort, and easing the hardships of life, for all inferior races. They all need to line up and kiss our white asses in thanks.

>since 9/11
wew lad
>number of jews killed by the nazis after 1945

What have YOU invented?

Hourly reminder that Fillon is /ourguy/ a true defender of the white race.

Le Pen is a commie kike loving degenerate

>Muslims terrorism has killed way more people than right wing terrorism after the oklahoma city bombing!

It's more of a white trash problem. You might be white trash if you do 1 or more of the following:

>drive a pickup truck
>listen to country music
>smoke meth
>wear a baseball cap
>live in a small town

DUDE NO.

The white race is under attack EVERYWHERE.

I'm going to need a source for that claim friendo, because the wiki you linked says nothing about anti-semitism, unless you are assuming that someone who is criticizing financial institutions is criticizing jewish people, which would make you the anti-semite...

That guy is hilarious. He's like a gay little gnome. Although I think he's married with kids. He's a cartoon-ish man.

neck yourself

This is seeming to be the case now. George Soros is criticized by pro-Israel Jews

Dr. Pavel, Im CSA

Even the in the wiki article, it shows one part of his not that says "take my pound of flesh."

A direct reference to the Merchant of Venice.

You're not going to believe any real sources anyway.

kek

every one of those items is obviously wrong

>implying shakespeare wasn't satirizing the antisemitism of the era

you couldn't be more of a pleb if you tried

It is. NBC reposted an article from like half a year ago because they can't into journalism. After the Orlando shooting jihadi terrorism surpassed the inflated right wing journalism

white males should be locked up in all honesty, I literally shake when I'm near them

>The New America Foundation
>The New America
A new and great America indeed

We took the jews out of the diaspora, but not the diaspora out of the jews.

But the strategies, while different overtly, have the same underlying purpose - the safety of the jewish community. The liberal jews are the safest in a pluralist society, but they seriously underestimated how fragile of a construct it is, and grossly mishandled it. They aren't bad people, just idiots.

>not including 9/11

lol

Try 50x the Muslim population. White people are 62% of the US, Muslims are just over 3 million or about 1-1.5%.

If only this claim stood up to scrutiny

You should show your tolerance toward them by having your women only breed with white men.

>what is per capita
Even if you take these numbers at 100% face value, it's still obviously horrific as there are barely any fucking muslims in this country.

tell me first n i g g e r ! drive-by shooting? holding your pants up with one hand, cause your not smart enough to use a belt. How about gold teeth? you dumb fuck.

>OP's image
excellent

Whose ready for 30 years of Republican U.S.A?

I've been meaning to but together a comparison image of 'white people revolt against authority' vs 'black people revolt against authority'.

I love how they always say since 9/11

>let's start counting the day after almost 3,000 people get killed by muslims.

On the dot, every time a muslim commits a terror attack, these (((news services))) offer the same old line

>"Asian"
:^)

>since 9/11

how convenient

>There's been far more Ted Kaczynskis

is KEK trying to tell us all the killers are CIA trained like Kaczynski?

>Dr. Pavel, I'm CSA

The trouble with Scotland is that it's full of Scots!

*stop judging people by thier skin color
*white males are collectively a problem

Actually, I do think chinks have a tendency to sperg out like the Virginia Tech guy for example.

Can we get a list of the white wing whitey groups that have been killing people and their kill counts?

I'm very interested.

They out pace all terrorist/political extremist groups every friday/Saturday night in Chicago alone.
Not counting 15 other massively nog infested cities.

Only that 3rd one is an issue.

RACE WAR! NOW!