At what age did you get married? And what do you think the best age to get married. 23 and engaged ATM

At what age did you get married? And what do you think the best age to get married. 23 and engaged ATM

>tfw 23
>own no property (rent in chinese lady's basement)
>in no relationship
>completely unskilled
>no progress towards a career

Got married at 24 because my GF was pregnant and my dad lost his mind. Before 30.

you fucked up OP, enjoy a life of pain and misery. the correct answer to your question is never

Depends on your wife. I'm happier now than I was before.

>that pic of clarence boddicker from le 90's show
When did "men" become such whiny pussies?

How do you rent if you're completely unskilled?

>At what age did you get married?
>And what do you think the best age to get married.
Around 30. Earlier is too young.

>live in chinese lady's basement
kill her

im a student, the government pays me to 'research' but i dont really do any

i also get pensionbucks because my dad's dead

how did the relationship pan out?

Its only been a little over a year and

>being on Sup Forums
>married

this isn't reddit

You guys are saying around 30 but I've advanced very quickly in my career and it's only up from where I am now, not to mention I should be debt free w/in the next year. I don't own property but I would be well within buying some by the time I'm 30

24 here, single but hoping to get married by 30. My buddy got married at 22 (she was 20) and they fight a lot.

Come on user you are young! You have some money. Let's get going. You are from a country in which you can change your life if you put your mind into it (unlike mine)

Ideally a man should marry at 30-35 to a woman aged 22-27.

I married at 28 to a woman aged 29. Not perfect but has worked for me so far. Marraige aint all fun and games, but if you want children, there is no other responsible option. This is one of the few things i agree with Sup Forums about

28, never engaged. Never even came close. Longest relationship was a year and a half. So happy I'm not married. Maybe someday, but I'm in no rush to deal with a woman the rest of my life.

>I am so lonely, you should all be lonely like me.

i know i'm young

i just have no wants/desires so working hard feels pointless

i have way more money right now than i need

42 never married

Kek

you shouldn't wait until you are an established wealthy man to get married

of you marry the right woman, she will actually be an important factor of your success (and it will bond you two together)

thats an awfully good place to be at desu

get some modafinil+wellbutrin then. But if you are happy in your condition props to you. I am miserable as fuck.

22 now, marrying next year

This isn't r9k either.

you could at least try to weasel yourself into your landlady's testament

then get rid of her

>25
>never even had a gf yet

My smile and optimism: gone

19, not married. Between 22-30 is the best age.

Im 30 and have acquired full wizard powers.

Im so eligible now its ridiculous. Net worth is about £1 million, I make ~£250,000 a year.

I think im ready to start dating, I was abused as a child and am basically totally unable to deal with physical contact. So I thinking finding a wife will be tricky and will take a long while yet.

Tell me, how does it work knowing you are so happy not to do something you have never done?

its not

it makes school difficult because you don't want to be there

it makes the future look bleak because eventually the money will run out and i'll be left just floating

not happy, just a perpetual cycle of coffee, weed, Sup Forums, poor sleep schedules, scraping by at school

this. anchluss her house and then you own property

31, 3 kids, and wife. Get married late 20s, don't have kids till 30s

>got married
21 and again at 32
>best age to get married
15 (not a typo)

MAybe you need therapy. I'm being serious. I have dealt with these issues my whole life. I really lack motivation to do the stuff I need to do. But therapy and some medication has helped me. Try it user.

seems unlikely but i'll try

she's super nice too, always has people cleaning up the house (came home the other day to someone pressure washing my front steps/door) and she only lives here for 3 months ever year, rest of the months in china

Married at 34, divorced at 39. Bitch took me for a ride.

> Don't do it, user.
> At least get a pre-nup
> Please don't do it.

That's what I'm hoping. It definitely seems that it is headed there
When I was young I think I developed some amount of psychopathic tendencies, it not a weakness especially when it comes to love

15? Fuckin hell. I was on rust on mw2 with like 20 irl friends at that time. Fucking getting married. Nothing ever beat that feeling of rust on MW2 with a big group of good friends. However i feel nothing now as i grow older, im sure vidya games destroyed my reward processor.

25. 11 years and three kids in now.

I'd recommend 25-30 so you can start a career and get some things settled beforehand.

not just that, it bonds you if you go through troubled times together.
if she's the right one, she will stay with you, if not, at least you avoided a golddigger, more or less

>history of alzheimers in family
>metric assload of allergies
>asthma
>feel like I shouldn't sire children
>every marriage in family has ended in divorce
>no trust left in women for finding a gal to marry
>at the same time can't stand knowing the white race is dying
I guess I'll just have to see if there is any chance of adopting a child at a later age in life. Maybe even (dare I say) take a single mother and child under my care, cucked or not it'll be one less kid without a father figure.

>23
>getting married
redneck or JUST ?

>getting married at 23

what a way to throw your life away

If I do get married, I'm getting married at 50+, getting a smoking hot young wife who calls me sugar daddy, and never having kids

If the white father died in a tragic accident then you won't be a cuck, you will be a hero.

It's a little young for my friend group but I've way surpassed the maturity level of my generation

Married at 19. Still going strong after 8 years. Have 2 kids. Just decided we want a third.

Are you doing your part?

>almost 22
>can't stand other people
>can't even become friends with a girl before I get sick of her
>want to live my life alone even though I know I'll regret it
>family is concerned about this, tried to set me up with a nice girl once
>haven't been on a date before because I'm too shallow and/or lazy

This man gets it.
35 is the perfect age for a man to start marriage.
Men simply age slower. A guy at age 35 is like at age 25
And a woman at age 25 is like 40 year old.

You should enjoy being solo and young as long as possible. Marriage before 30 is dangerous. Since it can lead into a huge moneysink and at the end all for nothing. Not for everyone of course, but you wouldnt want to challenge that life depressing chance.

20-30 is still a kids age for a man

How you making that goose Naige?

Kek are you fucking me?
I enjoy being lazy though. And I've seen plenty of mates losing their mind because of their gfs/wifes.

Not really interested, I would rather give money to charity than to a spouse.

Does she have a good career?
Is she good with money?
Is she willing to compromise?
Do you have similar sex drives/desires?
Do you get along with her family?
Is she healthy and active?
Have you lived together for at least 3 years?

If you answer “no” to any of these questions think long and hard.

Marrying the wrong woman can be the most expensive and soul-sucking mistake of your life. Smarter, stronger men than you and I have been destroyed by it.

Good luck!

I'm not married yet and I'm 27. My sister married when she was 24 and her husband was 29. There marriage seems pretty good and happy overall. She was a virgin when they first met when she was 19. I think the virgin girl meme is true though. Just don't get a religious one.

Yes feels good man

To be honest, it's more important for the girl to be married young than the guy. But ideally, he should marry as soon as he can provide for his wife. I think the way we have education structured is hurting us whites. People not making families until 10+ of a girl's prime breeding years are expired

>anschluss house
>houses can't vote
you don't know how that went down user.
either anschluss the chink or Sudetenland the house

I dont understand this obsession with getting married. Have kids, don't get married. It's cool. I'm 25 and am approaching 500,000 in net worth. There is absolutely no way I am going to risk 70% of that plus whatever I accumulate overy the course of the marriage. Prenups don't help in many cases. Youre going to lose your ass. It's a retarded institution that isn't even fun to hold over the gays heads anymore.

I am 21 and married right now. Graduate next month and on my way to becoming an actuary.

Did I do well?

Moved in at 30. Married at 37. Happy about it all.

300K per year I assume with that level of Math, no?

Ha. I just need an actuarial/actuarial consulting job right now to be honest. But I'm working on the actuarial exams. Realistically it's like 70k starting for the places I've been interviewing, so hopefully good for us.