Should not we raid this witch?

abramovicinstitute.tumblr.com/post/153783833801/hello-my-name-is-marina-abramovic-and-i-am-a

100% on board

SAVE A TREE

BURN A WITCH THIS YULETIDE INSTEAD OF A LOG

The "Pizzagate" conspiracy theory has been debunked by WaPo and NYT. Let it die already.

what is pizzagate

how new are you?

who's that?

Lets burn this witch bump

what is pizzagate

let her art speak for her

HAIL SATAN

okay, so she made some degenerate "art"
what's so special about her?

The myth that Trump had any chance to become president was debunked by NYT multiple times as well.

post yfw you realize she is 70 years old

This chick is the one who laid naked and let people torture/molest her in public and called it "art".

>born in 1946

We just gotta get her to say the wrong thing from when we raid and make it explode. Why haven't we done this earlier?

i like her

just google spirit cooking, it's a conspiracy around the clintons, she has a big part in it. You can even find some InfoWars coverage on it on youtube.

Kinda /x/ tier but definietly interesting.

lol she looks exactly like some witch from a cartoon

Do you think people are stupid?

Shes had a fuckload of plastic surgery google a recent pic of her. She looks like Bruce Jenner's tranny

KEK HAS CURSED YOU FOR THE BETRAYAL OF YOUR PEOPLE BURN IN THE HELLFIRE WITH THE OTHERS

just tell me:
1. What is it exactly that you accuse her of doing?
2. Do you have any proof of this?

i tought only niggers in africa burn witches these days

Anything to drain swamps.

She actually looks very natural. Maybe baby blood really is the fountain of youth.

this guy posts the same thing in every thread without fail

I take it you weren't the one who participated in taking time out of your fapping schedule to read the leaked emails.

didn't follow the threads, no

if anything she is a legendary con artist. Gets tons of money from stupid American celebrities and has conspiracy retards fired up everywhere around the world.

I don't accuse her for anything.

For me her degenerate "art" alone is more than enough to genuinely despise her. No proof needed for that.
The conspiracy stuff is just icing on the cake. Now what?

also the washington post is no better than huffingon pos., You should not rely on mainstream media when the vast majority of it is this blatantly biased.(pic related). They "debunked" a conspiracy against the Clintons?Gee i wonder who's media outlets are these.

Kek is being ironic with those digits.

The mehnstreem meteor said that Trump would lose the election in spectacular Barry Goldwater fashion. He won handily.