You go back in time and can tell this guy one thing and one thing only. What do you say?

You go back in time and can tell this guy one thing and one thing only. What do you say?

I tell him that he has 1 testicle

bump to see how intelligent Sup Forums is

germany will never win a war

Stalingrad isn't worth it.

nothing I don't speak German

Probably "seig heil mein führer" because anything else will get me killed

Defeat Russia before winter

Do not antagonize the British, French, or Americans. They're your only chance of stopping the inevitable Soviet invasion.

Ignore the stupid shit, go straight for the atom bomb.

Britain first.

Check behind the bookcase.

That was already his plan, and he would've achieved it if the supply lines didn't get bogged down by a rainstorm.

Get Molotov to agree that they should both attack England and later USA together. Give Soviet Finland and Bessarabia and Romania as they wanted, and give them Iran and access to the war seas.

*warm seas.

Rather than rounding up all of the Jews and putting them in internment/labor camps, you should kill them all instead.

don't fucking invade russia
use stalin's idiocy to your advantage and use him as an ally, until you've fucked over bongistan and the rest of yurop, then you and japan can invade russia on two fronts

When you die a bunch of morons from the future will claim that an orange man and people who support him are literally Hitler. So in the future, Hitler is everywhere so in a way he lives forever.

Well done, old sport

What are the odds of a white national uprising in our lifetime, like Hitler?

Will we get a second chance, or are we already finished?

Don't try to produce so many different fucking tanks and planes all at once. Focus on perfecting the panther designs, Arado bombers and Me262s.

DON'T TURN ON RUSSIA UNTIL THE BRITISH SURRENDER

gas the kikes

"Adolf, listen to me. If you want to win the war, you must send a letter to my great grandparents telling them to tell their children to tell their grandchildren to buy bitcoin."

I'm from future, if japan fucks with usa or you fuck with russia, you lose.

"Somehow splitting an atom makes a large explosion that renders entire cities uninhabitable for decades and realistically speaking, several of these bombs aimed throughout the middle east will solve all the problems."

I like the way you smell.

KYS
It would have went fine except for the Yugoslavian incident.

You tell him the only information he needs to know that is the blitz will fail and attacking the military targets was weeks away from success.
Nobody on the german side knew this or it would have ended the war.

Anything else is just speculation and advice and information his advisors would have told him to consider.

Anyone got any gifs of Mr Hitler?

You'll be fine.

In my timeline you lose the war. It's up to you to figure out how and correct your errors.

I figure this will cause him to make more mistakes and create more tech and then either win or kill himself sooner.

dont kill ethnic russians and they will help you to defeat commie jews

this

King Edward will lose his throne if he marries someone who is divorced.

>you fuck with Russia
The whole thing was about fighting their debtors and then Communism. Communism was the main enemy in WW2 and the nazis almost won.

You're partially jewish

Make Muslims A Priority.

Its the centeral transportation and trade hub between Siberia, the oil in the caucuses and Moscow.

Arguably more important stregically than Moscow.

too much reddit history dude.

try harder

"You're not going to win the war. If you try, you will fail. Countless historians will analyze how you could have won for generations to come, but ultimately there is no single thing I could tell you that would help you. Millennia of European culture in the form of rare books, architecture, and dress will be destroyed and replaced by shallow version of themselves, cut off from their roots. You will send the greatest genetic stock of the Aryan race to a meat grinder, destroying the race forever. Those few Aryans who remain will be the descendants of cowards who fled before or after the war and the majority of them will live away from the fatherland, too few in numbers to revive the race. The fatherland itself will be flooded with mudskinned foreigners invited in by the very Jewish establishment you fought to dismantle. And you don't even get to keep Poland."

Co-ordinate your invasion of the USSR with Japan!!! Promise to help them in the Pacific if they help you on the Eastern Front. They're your HONORARY ARYANS.

Go East, then south.

This

Be more careful in Russia

Just pretend Slavs are white and don't mess with them, it will save you a lot of trouble.

"Nice painting, you faggot kike"

Dear Sir - someone will steal the keys to your time machine.ليومتذكير (c) الله
ملاك العلم يأتي آنالله ملاك العلم يأتي الآ

"I'm from the future. Most of your modem day supporters spend their time having discussions in a place originally made for Japanese Cartoons. You're going to regret allying with Japan."

>the winter meme

Divide the world with Stalin and be satisfied with your life of half-world ruler

You missed one pic related

"Trust your generals."

Send spies to America and discover the secrets of the atom bomb.